Damn Global warming.

FIVE YEARS AGO TODAY? Al Gore Predicted the North Pole Will Be Ice Free in 5 Years | The Gateway Pundit

FIVE YEARS AGO TODAY—
Al Gore predicted the North Polar Ice Cap would be completely ice free in five years. Gore made the prediction to a German audience in 2008. He told them that “the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.”

“Five Years”

This wasn’t the only time Gore made his ice-free prediction. Gore’s been predicting this since 2007. That means that this year the North Pole should be completely melted by now.

Junk scientist Al Gore also made the same prediction in 2009.

From the video:

Former Vice President Al Gore references computer modeling to suggest that the north polar ice cap may lose virtually all of its ice within the next seven years. “Some of the models suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during some of the summer months, could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years,” says Gore.

Today Cairo had its first snowfall in 100 years.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MsioIw4bvzI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MsioIw4bvzI[/ame]

The sad thing is that this man was Vice President and almost President. The term used now around the world is more accurate now than ever STUPID AMERICANS.

Politicians make millions, the corporations they lobby for make billions, Al Gore profited from laws and regulations passed while Gore was Vice President. How deep did Gore manipulate things in office I would like to know.

Al Gore pushes Global Warming for personal profit - Minneapolis Washington County Independent | Examiner.com

Gore left the government in 2001 reporting a net worth of less than $2 million. Since then his personal net worth has skyrocketed. The New York Times reports that he recently invested $35 million in Capricorn Investment Group. Good for him. That's the American dream, to climb up the economic ladder as far as one can as rapidly as possible. Everyone should applaud his success.

But, when he stands to reap even more money should the rest of the world follow his advice, it is certainly fair to question his motives. Is Gore advocating policies like cap and trade that are necessary for human survival on the planet, as he claims, or is he advocating polices that stand to enrich him personally at your and my expense?

It's a fair question. When skeptics provide research that invalidates the global warming theory, alarmists are quick to point out that their funding comes from the energy industry. Shouldn't the same standard be applied to Al Gore? Isn't it reasonable for us to question Gore's enthusiasm about global warming in light of the financial windfall coming his way?

Sure it is, but you are not likely to see such questioning in the mainstream media. Any critics will be dismissed as “right-wing fanatics.” That's because, of course, global warming is the revealed truth and “settled science” - as if there is any such thing as “settled science.”

Instead we are being told to concentrate solely on his message and ignore the fact the Gore will become very wealthy if his proposals are enacted into law

You ignore the fact that he will lose millions if the world does not follow his advice.

Do you believe he should have been prohibited from investing his own money wherever he pleased? Do you have any evidence that he did anything illegal in this regard while in office? Has ANYONE ever presented evidence that he violated the law in this regard? If you're simply pissed off that he made more money than you, then get a life. Lot's of people made more money than you. For the most part, they did so because they're smarter than you are.

Al Gore profited from his political notoriety, and has exploited a nonsense, inflammatory climate theory to bring himself notoriety and wealth. He has taken credit for things he had nothing to do with and refused to acknowledge the folly of his statements, even when they are proven wrong - last time I checked, nobody was riding SeaDoo's at the North Pole.

He probably hasn't done anything illegal, but as a human being he is a large, stinking pile of offal. It is a huge black mark on the American public that he won the "popular majority" in Y2K.

Enjoy your high priced steaks, fellows.

Cattle herd shrunk.

Must be a act of god all those droughts and stuff.

The sad thing is that this man was Vice President and almost President. The term used now around the world is more accurate now than ever STUPID AMERICANS.

During the past few years Americans have developed a bad habit of putting imbeciles in positions of power (or nearly so). Not too sure Gore would have been any worse than the current stick-figure.

b48516e3cad03e6503e3660e23cf0cd4.jpg

Domed Future: "Climate-Controlled" Cities to Stop Global Warming | Truthstream Media

This is probably the future. More than a few scientists think we are at the "age of abundance" and because of all the "acts of god" that's going to decline.

It's kinda to late to stop warming..it's happened. All the super storms and stuff? Well you know..like god is angry.

Look forward to living in packed urban areas..or the wastelands.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=camI8yuoy8U]The Road Official Movie Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Cause it's an angry god causing all the problems.

Can it get any vaguer than "extreme weather"???? Covers anything dont it? Same tactic used by psychics. Stay vague and play the odds.. There is no science behind the Climate Change name.. Never seen a lot of anaylsis on how uniform warning everywhere all year round turns into extreme weather...

Extreme weather is formed by DIFFERENCES in pressure, temperatue, humidity... NOT just heat energy. As the GORON loves to say,,,,, THEY ARE PLAYING ON YOUR FEARS......

You ignore the fact that he will lose millions if the world does not follow his advice.

Do you believe he should have been prohibited from investing his own money wherever he pleased? Do you have any evidence that he did anything illegal in this regard while in office? Has ANYONE ever presented evidence that he violated the law in this regard? If you're simply pissed off that he made more money than you, then get a life. Lot's of people made more money than you. For the most part, they did so because they're smarter than you are.

You would think that if there was such a worry he wouldn't have bought this....:eusa_whistle: And what is that I see in the background from his pool? Oh yeah...it's the OCEAN! You would think that if there was a genuine concern he wouldn't have bought beach front property. But, hey I guess I am interested in facts rather than fairy tales.

slide_6880_91253_large.jpg

PHOTOS: Al Gore's New $8.875 Million Montecito Villa

LOL. Use movies to predict the future? Got it. Very scientific.

But we are talking about an angry god here.

Very angry.

So angry he might give you a pinch.

And global warming.

Yes, yes, yes, we know you guys are all religious nutters...we're trying to save the normal folks from you kooks!

You would think that if there was such a worry he wouldn't have bought this....:eusa_whistle: And what is that I see in the background from his pool? Oh yeah...it's the OCEAN! You would think that if there was a genuine concern he wouldn't have bought beach front property. But, hey I guess I am interested in facts rather than fairy tales.

1) That answered none of my queries. Makes me think that despite your innuendo, the Vice President Gore has done nothing illegal.
2) That house is probably 50-100 TIMES as high above sea level as is mine.

Forum List

Back