Damn it, Mortis eyes again

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Chetnik-Fascist
I resurrected my Canon PowerShot SX170 IS DIGITAL CAMERA and took a photo of my eyes in neutral lighting conditions, no flash, not much sunlight, in my room during the day

And questioned ChatGPT

ChatGPT 4.o
Your eye color has a slightly higher red component and a noticeable amount of green, but not enough to be classified as hazel. Therefore, your eye color is best described as reddish-brown (russet).

You have been repeatedly asked not to post such nasty images .
just consider children and people of a more delicate nature .
Seeing a deranged Nazi Officer look- alike staring at you is more than unpleasant .

Wear your Burka as your religion commands you to, Morticia .

Looks like the mug shot of a Serbian war criminal.
A war criminal is something terrible of course, but do you think only serbians are war criminals? Do you think there are american war criminals in all the wars americans fought? Is it true that american citizens cant be put to justice on the international court for war crimes in den hague? But citizens from other countries can? Do you think the association of serbian and war criminal is something in the mainstream american mind and media and pop-culture, like hollywood? Why do you think america did this? I just wonder, i have nothing against americans or america though, but you seem to associate serbian with war criminal in the same breath. Seems as if many americans would i think.

A war criminal

We know you are .
But smart autistics learn to keep their mouth shut and smile stupidly .
That way passers -by will throw you a few coins .

Here is your you :-

Autistic people may:

• find it hard to communicate and interact with other people
  • find it hard to understand how other people think or feel
  • find things like bright lights or loud noises overwhelming, stressful or uncomfortable
  • get anxious or upset about unfamiliar situations and social events
  • take longer to understand information
  • do or think the same things over and over

Forum List

Back