Damn! Late Home From My Date & Mom Locked The Freaking Door Again.

I have a old doe that aggravates me....Everytime I go out on the patio here she comes, walks about the patio for a bit to see what's up, drinks some water from the bucket I keep out there, then off she goes.

She must be 7-8 by now. She drops two fawns every year, regular as clockwork.

I have a old doe that aggravates me....Everytime I go out on the patio here she comes, walks about the patio for a bit to see what's up, drinks some water from the bucket I keep out there, then off she goes.

She must be 7-8 by now. She drops two fawns every year, regular as clockwork.
7/8 she's getting up there, but their physical location often dictates their longevity. Dillie the deer internationally the most famous deer that has ever lived or ever will live, lived to 18! If she's throwing you 2 fawns yearly count your blessings! Is she Mulie or White-Tailed???

7/8 she's getting up there, but their physical location often dictates their longevity. Dillie the deer internationally the most famous deer that has ever lived or ever will live, lived to 18! If she's throwing you 2 fawns yearly count your blessings! Is she Mulie or White-Tailed???
White tail....She ran last years off pretty quick as they were both bucks. Usually if she has does they hang around a bit longer.

"Wild" deer? What other kind is there?
Both semi-domesticated deer(outdoor pet deer only) & fully domesticated deer(indoor/outdoor pet deer).

Below; Squirrel manages a 20+ semi-domesticated WORLD CLASS Mule Deer herd, by HERSELF! I rate her site as a FIVE STAR site meaning BEST IN CLASS!

Below; a couple & their fully domesticated & ear tagged White-Tailed doe.

Some folks go all the way & actually adopt an orphaned fawn doe(like Rosey above) & raise the fawn in house complete with potty training. When the fawn matures enough that she can sleep separately from her foster parents they set up a bedroom for their new family member. As can be seen below the does do not disappoint their foster parents like the one below is carrying "3 buns in the oven" so the foster parents are never short on grandbabies!!!

White tail....She ran last years off pretty quick as they were both bucks. Usually if she has does they hang around a bit longer.
If the mommas don't run their immature bucks off in the spring dispersal the mature bucks looking for does sure as heck will in the fall dispersal!

Forum List

Back