Damn....

Nice of the OP to provide the source of his disinformation.

Too bad both he, and his source, lack the necessary critical thinking skills to distinguish between disinformation and facts.

SMH

Too bad both he, and his source, lack the necessary critical thinking skills to distinguish between disinformation and facts.

SMH
If you bother to watch the video, she laid the PROVEN facts out pretty plainly...

Want to try to refute them, or are you just going to demonstrate that you CAN't by attacking the messenger????

SMH
If you bother to watch the video, she laid the PROVEN facts out pretty plainly...

Want to try to refute them, or are you just going to demonstrate that you CAN't by attacking the messenger????
Obiwan! You should be ashamed. You should know by now that any criticism of obama policy is either racist or "disinformation".
We all hope that between now and next November, you realize that or get lost on your way to the polls.

SMH

Obiwan! You should be ashamed. You should know by now that any criticism of obama policy is either racist or "disinformation".
We all hope that between now and next November, you realize that or get lost on your way to the polls.
At least I'm not a Democrat, and getting lost on the way to the DMV to pick up that free ID that's necessary to get welfare and food stamps....

SMH

I think she is ranting about a lone gunman who killed 4 marines and radical Islamism and how it's all Obama's fault.

Who do I blame for radical Christian evangelicalism and the evangelicals' war against our secular government?

SMH

I think she is ranting about a lone gunman who killed 4 marines and radical Islamism and how it's all Obama's fault.

Who do I blame for radical Christian evangelicalism and the evangelicals' war against our secular government?
Did I miss a story about a Christian evangelist killing four Marines?
Please! If you want to play, at least try to be relevant.

SMH

You know, if Obozo would get serious about taking on the extremists instead of padding the upper levels at the Pentagon with his toadies (while getting rid of the people who disagree with him), we wouldn't be seeing the problem to the extent we're seeing now....
U.S. intelligence analysts complain their ISIS reports were altered

SMH

Well you tried to blame the Tea Party for the Colorado shooting in the news reports. Days later they admitted it was a democrat.
The woman spoke the truth and sometimes the truth is ugly and hurts.

But it does not take away from the fact it IS the truth.

Well you tried to blame the Tea Party for the Colorado shooting in the news reports.

Debra joined us two months ago, Pinkie. The Colorado shooting was in 2012. I remember, that was before even I got here.

Now where did she say this? Link?

Days later they admitted it was a democrat.

Again --- link?

Do you revisionistas just not get the distinction between real world events and those you pull out of your ass --- Pinkie?

Last edited:
Her monologue is garbage.
Then try to refute her facts...

Can't???

You lose....

I can easily. She claims that radical Islam is becoming the rule rather than the exception among Muslims.

That is bullshit.

No, she clearly blamed radical Islam for the violence, but was quick to point out that it is a growing problem. ..

Why do YOU always automatically equate an attack on radical Islam and the growing number of Muslims who turn a blind eye to the problem with an attack on ALL Muslims, and rush to attack anyone who dares speak out against the problem ???

Her monologue is garbage.
Then try to refute her facts...

Can't???

You lose....

I can easily. She claims that radical Islam is becoming the rule rather than the exception among Muslims.

That is bullshit.

No, she clearly blamed radical Islam for the violence, but was quick to point out that it is a growing problem. ..

Why do YOU always automatically equate an attack on radical Islam and the growing number of Muslims who turn a blind eye to the problem with an attack on ALL Muslims, and rush to attack anyone who dares speak out against the problem ???

Oh who knows, maybe because of the endless insipid threads like this?
Just a guess.

Forum List

Back