Damn....

Well you tried to blame the Tea Party for the Colorado shooting in the news reports.

Debra joined us two months ago, Pinkie. The Colorado shooting was in 2012. I remember, that was before even I got here.

Now where did she say this? Link?

Days later they admitted it was a democrat.

Again --- link?

Do you revisionistas just not get the distinction between real world events and those you pull out of your ass --- Pinkie?
I was speaking of liberal democrats in general.

Well you tried to blame the Tea Party for the Colorado shooting in the news reports.

Debra joined us two months ago, Pinkie. The Colorado shooting was in 2012. I remember, that was before even I got here.

Now where did she say this? Link?

Days later they admitted it was a democrat.

Again --- link?

Do you revisionistas just not get the distinction between real world events and those you pull out of your ass --- Pinkie?
I was speaking of liberal democrats in general.

Ah, so you admit to a blanket generalization fallacy. Which, having no link, is a strawman as well.

You lose.

Too bad, not having that link. You could have upgraded to a Composition Fallacy.
Oh well. :dunno:

Her monologue is garbage.
Then try to refute her facts...

Can't???

You lose....

I can easily. She claims that radical Islam is becoming the rule rather than the exception among Muslims.

That is bullshit.

No, she clearly blamed radical Islam for the violence, but was quick to point out that it is a growing problem. ..

Why do YOU always automatically equate an attack on radical Islam and the growing number of Muslims who turn a blind eye to the problem with an attack on ALL Muslims, and rush to attack anyone who dares speak out against the problem ???

Oh who knows, maybe because of the endless insipid threads like this?
Just a guess.
Because someone points out that radical Islam is a growing problem, and Americans are dying because of it???

But ask why Obozo won't address the growing threat, and the Libs immediately go on the attack, and make it a point to go after the MESSENGER!!!

Damn, whose side are the Libs on here???

And why do you insist we open our doors to any refugees from that region that want to come in, knowing that ISIS will potentially send thousands of terrorists in with them???

Can't???

You lose....

I can easily. She claims that radical Islam is becoming the rule rather than the exception among Muslims.

That is bullshit.

What's bullshit is the unwillingness of supposed "moderate" Muslim countries to accept and to care for refugee victims of Radical Islam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

She is so right...look at Europe

There are 3 billion Muslims in the world. Are 1.5 billion extremists? Terrorists? Are you retarded?

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

No, she clearly blamed radical Islam for the violence, but was quick to point out that it is a growing problem. ..

Why do YOU always automatically equate an attack on radical Islam and the growing number of Muslims who turn a blind eye to the problem with an attack on ALL Muslims, and rush to attack anyone who dares speak out against the problem ???

Just a guess.
Because someone points out that radical Islam is a growing problem, and Americans are dying because of it???

But ask why Obozo won't address the growing threat, and the Libs immediately go on the attack, and make it a point to go after the MESSENGER!!!

And why do you insist we open our doors to any refugees from that region that want to come in, knowing that ISIS will potentially send thousands of terrorists in with them???

Address the threat? How? By doing a Bush and getting a hundred thousand troops bogged down in the Middle East, dying every day?

What is wrong with you?

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

Just a guess.

Some airhead blurts out a bunch of nonsense and you guys try to defend her. That makes you as stupid as she is.

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

What's bullshit is the unwillingness of supposed "moderate" Muslim countries to accept and to care for refugee victims of Radical Islam.

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

There are 3 billion Muslims in the world. Are 1.5 billion extremists? Terrorists? Are you retarded?
And how many of the other Muslims are aware of what's going on, and choose to give tacit support by not reporting suspicious activity???

Again, that's not an Indictment against ALL Muslims, but it sure indicates a high level of complicity within the Muslim community.

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

Just a guess.

Address the threat? How? By doing a Bush and getting a hundred thousand troops bogged down in the Middle East, dying every day?

What is wrong with you?
How about if we take the Lib's advice, and let the Muslims fight their own battles....

But do us a favor... Let them fight those battles over there, not here on our soil, OK???

That is bullshit.

Just a guess.

What is wrong with you?
How about if we take the Lib's advice, and let the Muslims fight their own battles....

But do us a favor... Let them fight those battles over there, not here on our soil, OK???

Yes, take my advice. It will be the first intelligent thing you've done in a long while.

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

And how many of the other Muslims are aware of what's going on, and choose to give tacit support by not reporting suspicious activity???

Again, that's not an Indictment against ALL Muslims, but it sure indicates a high level of complicity within the Muslim community.

All that demonstrates is your odious bigotry towards Muslims.

Just a guess.

What is wrong with you?

Yes, take my advice. It will be the first intelligent thing you've done in a long while.
Oh! The irony!

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

It demonstrates my bigotry toward terrorists any anybody that supports them, either directly or indirectly.

Just a guess.

What is wrong with you?

Oh! The irony!

I agree...

He doesn't want to fight them.... The Dimwits just want to move them here!!!

No, because some assclown(s) can't distinguish between pedestrian victims of an industrial accident, and terorists, that's why.

You mean even THIS is over your head? :disbelief:

No idea what you're talking about.

"Libs" are not some kind of monolith, Stupid. In my case I'm simply after Truth. If that interrupts the flow of your day, tough titty.

Again, where did I say anything remotely resembling any of that?
Where do you get this?

Exactly. You can't link your own sphincter.
And that's a good thing.

Nice of the OP to provide the source of his disinformation.

Too bad both he, and his source, lack the necessary critical thinking skills to distinguish between disinformation and facts.

SMH
If you bother to watch the video, she laid the PROVEN facts out pretty plainly...

Want to try to refute them, or are you just going to demonstrate that you CAN't by attacking the messenger????

I think she is ranting about a lone gunman who killed 4 marines and radical Islamism and how it's all Obama's fault.

Who do I blame for radical Christian evangelicalism and the evangelicals' war against our secular government?
Did I miss a story about a Christian evangelist killing four Marines?
Please! If you want to play, at least try to be relevant.

Google "radical christian violence". I think you will get over 28 million results. Read a few.

Too bad both he, and his source, lack the necessary critical thinking skills to distinguish between disinformation and facts.

SMH
If you bother to watch the video, she laid the PROVEN facts out pretty plainly...

Want to try to refute them, or are you just going to demonstrate that you CAN't by attacking the messenger????

I think she is ranting about a lone gunman who killed 4 marines and radical Islamism and how it's all Obama's fault.

Who do I blame for radical Christian evangelicalism and the evangelicals' war against our secular government?
Well you tried to blame the Tea Party for the Colorado shooting in the news reports. Days later they admitted it was a democrat.
The woman spoke the truth and sometimes the truth is ugly and hurts.

But it does not take away from the fact it IS the truth.

I haven't engaged in any discussions about the Colorado shooting in the news reports.

SMH

Well you tried to blame the Tea Party for the Colorado shooting in the news reports. Days later they admitted it was a democrat.
The woman spoke the truth and sometimes the truth is ugly and hurts.

But it does not take away from the fact it IS the truth.

I haven't engaged in any discussions about the Colorado shooting in the news reports.

He pulled it out of his rectum. He considers that a "reliable source" because he always knows where to find it.

Ya gotta wonder about wags who can only make a point by fabricating things.

That is bullshit.

That is bullshit.

It demonstrates my bigotry toward terrorists any anybody that supports them, either directly or indirectly.

Accusing Muslims of tacit support of terrorists is bigotry.

Accusing Muslims of tacit support of terrorists is bigotry.
Facing the fact that some Muslims support it is reality...

Denying that fact is complicity....

Forum List

Back