Damn....

Her monologue is garbage.
Then try to refute her facts...

Can't???

You lose....

I can easily. She claims that radical Islam is becoming the rule rather than the exception among Muslims.

That is bullshit.

What's bullshit is the unwillingness of supposed "moderate" Muslim countries to accept and to care for refugee victims of Radical Islam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her monologue is garbage.

Can't???

You lose....

I can easily. She claims that radical Islam is becoming the rule rather than the exception among Muslims.

That is bullshit.

She is so right...look at Europe

There are 3 billion Muslims in the world. Are 1.5 billion extremists? Terrorists? Are you retarded?
And how many of the other Muslims are aware of what's going on, and choose to give tacit support by not reporting suspicious activity???

Again, that's not an Indictment against ALL Muslims, but it sure indicates a high level of complicity within the Muslim community.

You can't possibly be that ignorant, can you?

Gee, how many Italian Americans know something about the Mob? It's not an indication of of ALL Italian-Americans but it sure indicates a high level of complicity based on nothing but where your fathers or grandfathers were born!!!

Shut the fuck up already.

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

What's bullshit is the unwillingness of supposed "moderate" Muslim countries to accept and to care for refugee victims of Radical Islam.

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

There are 3 billion Muslims in the world. Are 1.5 billion extremists? Terrorists? Are you retarded?
And how many of the other Muslims are aware of what's going on, and choose to give tacit support by not reporting suspicious activity???

Again, that's not an Indictment against ALL Muslims, but it sure indicates a high level of complicity within the Muslim community.

You can't possibly be that ignorant, can you?

Gee, how many Italian Americans know something about the Mob? It's not an indication of of ALL Italian-Americans but it sure indicates a high level of complicity based on nothing but where your fathers or grandfathers were born!!!

Shut the fuck up already.
Did I say ALL Muslims are guilty???

However, the ones that know about Jihadist rhetoric in mosques or in their communities and do nothing ARE complicit in those activities.

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

No, she clearly blamed radical Islam for the violence, but was quick to point out that it is a growing problem. ..

Why do YOU always automatically equate an attack on radical Islam and the growing number of Muslims who turn a blind eye to the problem with an attack on ALL Muslims, and rush to attack anyone who dares speak out against the problem ???

Oh who knows, maybe because of the endless insipid threads like this?
Just a guess.
Because someone points out that radical Islam is a growing problem, and Americans are dying because of it???

But ask why Obozo won't address the growing threat, and the Libs immediately go on the attack, and make it a point to go after the MESSENGER!!!

Damn, whose side are the Libs on here???

And why do you insist we open our doors to any refugees from that region that want to come in, knowing that ISIS will potentially send thousands of terrorists in with them???

Some airhead blurts out a bunch of nonsense and you guys try to defend her. That makes you as stupid as she is.

Nonsense?????

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

Can't???

You lose....

That is bullshit.

All that demonstrates is your odious bigotry towards Muslims.

All that demonstrates is that you are a cognitively deficient moron who doesn't care enough about his own life to understand that Some People would happily behead him if given the chance.

That is bullshit.

That is bullshit.

It demonstrates my bigotry toward terrorists any anybody that supports them, either directly or indirectly.

It's not bigotry to not support people who want to kill you.

Just sayin'.

That is bullshit.

That is bullshit.

All that demonstrates is that you are a cognitively deficient moron who doesn't care enough about his own life to understand that Some People would happily behead him if given the chance.

You're spitting on everyone. Calm down.

Innocent Muslims are innocent. It's not a complicated concept.

You're spitting on everyone. Calm down.

Innocent Muslims are innocent. It's not a complicated concept.

What is it about "Some" that confuses you as being "All"?

Idiot.

Forum List

Back