Dan Rather: 'Articulate' Obama Couldn't even 'Sell Watermelons'.

I guess what he said flew right over the heads of some rightwingers. It was an idictment on Republicans.

A true lib(?), you feel you need to "interpret" another person's words? The words (not taken out of context), can't stand on the actual statement?

One thing is true and that is Dan Rather is right.

He does seem to be right. That is exactly how Republicans think. He nailed it.

I live in the south. When someone has a truckload of watermellons on the side of the road, whites and blacks will stop and buy them (they sell themselves). Why must the race card be played. Maybe his statement that the pres is a terrible salesman, meant just that. How many speeches (lectures) does he need to give on the same subject, before he listens to the American people?

We do not want the VA, medicare or medicaid on steroids. We want choices and freedoms, not mandates and big brother.

Boy, when these guys self-destruct, they self destruct. Ya got this, ya got Emanuel running around the gymn naked, they're throwing their own under the bus and you even have Obama claiming not to be a Washington insider. Funny... too funny.

Obama is learning. One thing he learned this year is that Republicans will ALWAYS put politics above the good of the nation - ALWAYS. It's taken him a long time to learn this because he thought that with the right bills and in a crisis, Republicans would work with Democrats for the good of the nation. Now he knows. Let's move on.

Obama is also learning that some democrats are just as bad as those EVIL republicans. And that is an even harder lesson for his majesty to accept.

Obama is learning. One thing he learned this year is that Republicans will ALWAYS put politics above the good of the nation - ALWAYS. It's taken him a long time to learn this because he thought that with the right bills and in a crisis, Republicans would work with Democrats for the good of the nation. Now he knows. Let's move on.

Actually he found that Democrats ALWAYS put politics above the good of the nation, since he had SUPER MAJORITY for a year and the Democrats still kept him from getting his beloved health care bill passed.

Oh yeah, we're just supposed to forget about that.

Rick

Just curious. Are you aware the Republican Party is more than 90% white and of one religion and with a similar educational background? Do you understand how easy it is to march in "lockstep"? Democrats - black white brown gay straight men women young old educated uneducated Christian Muslim Hindu feminist. The parties don't vote in a similar pattern because they are vastly different.
Are Republicans allergic to thought?

So now right wingers like Rather????

No. You should look at the video. You've been misled again by a wingnut. Rather was attributing those words to the GOP.

Rather said "articulate" too, maybe he was thinking of Biden?
Yeah, you tell 'em. Only CON$ervoFascists like Ornery Hatchet are allowed to call blacks "articulate!"

March 7: Kathleen Sebelius, roundtable - Meet the Press- msnbc.com

MR. GREGORY: Should Michael Steele, should he--should Michael Steele remain as head of the RNC when this kind of thing is going on?

SEN. HATCH: I don't think Michael Steele knew about that. If he did, I would be very concerned. I like Michael Steele. I think...

MR. GREGORY: You have confidence in him?

SEN. HATCH: I do. I think he's a very fine guy. Yeah, there--he's made mistakes like everybody does, but, but he's a good face for our party. I think he's articulate

I guess what he said flew right over the heads of some rightwingers. It was an idictment on Republicans.

wow...an indictment? So Dan Rather is a judge now? I always wondered what happened to him after his tragic tv news career ended.

Seriously, who gave fucking leftist elitists the right to judge anyone?

If you morons spent as much time thinking for yourselves than speaking for everyone else, you might actually make sense every now and then.

Actually he found that Democrats ALWAYS put politics above the good of the nation, since he had SUPER MAJORITY for a year and the Democrats still kept him from getting his beloved health care bill passed.

Oh yeah, we're just supposed to forget about that.

Rick

Just curious. Are you aware the Republican Party is more than 90% white and of one religion and with a similar educational background? Do you understand how easy it is to march in "lockstep"? Democrats - black white brown gay straight men women young old educated uneducated Christian Muslim Hindu feminist. The parties don't vote in a similar pattern because they are vastly different.
Are Republicans allergic to thought?

Seriously? Didn't "ANOTHER" republican come out of the closet today?

wow...an indictment? So Dan Rather is a judge now? I always wondered what happened to him after his tragic tv news career ended.

If you morons spent as much time thinking for yourselves than speaking for everyone else, you might actually make sense every now and then.

He gave an opinion. That is all. There is no judgement involved. I don't even like the guy. The question is whether Republicans will prove his opinion correct.

He gave an opinion. That is all. There is no judgement involved. I don't even like the guy. The question is whether Republicans will prove his opinion correct.

what do you mean by that? what about all the liberal motivated racial comments that have taken place over the past two years?????

It boggles my mind that racism is constantly pinned on republicans. It's absurd.

The only way to "prove it correct" is if Boyking sets up a watermelon stand along the highway. :lol:

A true lib(?), you feel you need to "interpret" another person's words? The words (not taken out of context), can't stand on the actual statement?

Interpret? How? Rather said this is the way Republicans will play it... The OP said Rather was correct.

One thing is true and that is Dan Rather is right.

He does seem to be right. That is exactly how Republicans think. He nailed it.

I live in the south. When someone has a truckload of watermellons on the side of the road, whites and blacks will stop and buy them (they sell themselves). Why must the race card be played. Maybe his statement that the pres is a terrible salesman, meant just that. How many speeches (lectures) does he need to give on the same subject, before he listens to the American people?

We do not want the VA, medicare or medicaid on steroids. We want choices and freedoms, not mandates and big brother.

I'm sure it was a colloquialism.

what do you mean by that? what about all the liberal motivated racial comments that have taken place over the past two years?????

It boggles my mind that racism is constantly pinned on republicans. It's absurd.

I don't see this as a racial comment.

The only way to "prove it correct" is if Boyking sets up a watermelon stand along the highway. :lol:

The way it will be proven correct will be determined by how the Reps run in Noveember. We will see if the rhetoric holds to his prediction.

Forum List

Back