Dangerous Trump on the warpath.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.
Marty thinks Trump is a military leader who knows more about ISIS than the generals.

So only people with Military experience should be President?

People without military experience are OK who realize that they do not have military experience and rely on their military advisors.

You opted to the non military man who claimed to know more than the military. The same man who trashed our veterans & POWs.

You really don't think there are other military people giving him advice on this?

It's comical how progressives all of a sudden respect the military when it suits them.

Marty is lying again claiming that "progressives" do not respect the military.

Trump said he knew more about ISIS than the military & you believe that?

Who advised him to withdraw from Syria & why did Mattis quit over it?

SHOOTOFFICERS3152003frontpage.gif

Really?

Uproar over Kerry Iraq remarks

Democrats can’t hide their contempt for military

- 25 Quotes That Show You How Much Liberals Hate Soldiers Like Chris Kyle

“In Vietnam, our soldiers came back and they were reviled as baby killers, in shame and humiliation. It isn’t happening now, but I will tell you, there has never been an [American] army as violent and murderous as our army has been in Iraq.”

“Put a man in uniform, preferably a white man, give him a gun, and Americans will worship him. It is a particularly childish trait, of a childlike culture, that insists on anointing all active military members and police officers as ‘heroes.’ The rhetorical sloppiness and intellectual shallowness of affixing such a reverent label to everyone in the military or law enforcement betrays a frightening cultural streak of nationalism, chauvinism, authoritarianism and totalitarianism, but it also makes honest and serious conversations necessary for the maintenance and enhancement of a fragile democracy nearly impossible….”

"I will never say, ‘support the troops.’ I don’t believe in the validity of that statement."

“Democrat flaks jump on this like ducks on a June-bug, and in the process themselves reproduce the sick militarism of this culture that automatically valorizes anyone who wears a uniform. How dare you insult a soldier! Like its some sacred calling instead of an imperial employment program steeped in the culture of machismo and misogyny"

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

“If a young fella has an option of having a decent career or joining the army to fight in Iraq, you can bet your life that he would not be in Iraq.”

“I’m putting my life at risk, literally! And if I slipped… You never know. And I think about it. I think about my family and I’m like, wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something.” —Kanye West

“The recent shootings at Ft. Hood and the resignation of top Foreign Service officer Matthew Hoh demonstrate how even our military officers are opposed to US strategy in Afghanistan.”

(** It was a terrorist attack against our troops)

“Real freedom will come when [U.S.] soldiers in Iraq turn their guns on their superiors.”

“I think Bowe Bergdahl, if he deserted, is a hero – I think throughout history we should build monuments to the unknown deserters.”

“Do our government’s poorly paid contract killers deserve our ‘support’ for blindly following orders?”

Marty thinks Trump is a military leader who knows more about ISIS than the generals.

People without military experience are OK who realize that they do not have military experience and rely on their military advisors.

You opted to the non military man who claimed to know more than the military. The same man who trashed our veterans & POWs.

You really don't think there are other military people giving him advice on this?

It's comical how progressives all of a sudden respect the military when it suits them.

Two people holding a sign means what? Who really supports that?

Trump trashed McCain's service & said he did not like POWs, he trashed a Gold Star famiiy. He called the widow of a soldier on her way home after meeting his coffin at the airport, a liar.

And you defend that by posting this pic?

Really?

Uproar over Kerry Iraq remarks

Democrats can’t hide their contempt for military

- 25 Quotes That Show You How Much Liberals Hate Soldiers Like Chris Kyle

“In Vietnam, our soldiers came back and they were reviled as baby killers, in shame and humiliation. It isn’t happening now, but I will tell you, there has never been an [American] army as violent and murderous as our army has been in Iraq.”

“Put a man in uniform, preferably a white man, give him a gun, and Americans will worship him. It is a particularly childish trait, of a childlike culture, that insists on anointing all active military members and police officers as ‘heroes.’ The rhetorical sloppiness and intellectual shallowness of affixing such a reverent label to everyone in the military or law enforcement betrays a frightening cultural streak of nationalism, chauvinism, authoritarianism and totalitarianism, but it also makes honest and serious conversations necessary for the maintenance and enhancement of a fragile democracy nearly impossible….”

"I will never say, ‘support the troops.’ I don’t believe in the validity of that statement."

“Democrat flaks jump on this like ducks on a June-bug, and in the process themselves reproduce the sick militarism of this culture that automatically valorizes anyone who wears a uniform. How dare you insult a soldier! Like its some sacred calling instead of an imperial employment program steeped in the culture of machismo and misogyny"

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

“If a young fella has an option of having a decent career or joining the army to fight in Iraq, you can bet your life that he would not be in Iraq.”

“I’m putting my life at risk, literally! And if I slipped… You never know. And I think about it. I think about my family and I’m like, wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something.” —Kanye West

“The recent shootings at Ft. Hood and the resignation of top Foreign Service officer Matthew Hoh demonstrate how even our military officers are opposed to US strategy in Afghanistan.”

(** It was a terrorist attack against our troops)

“Real freedom will come when [U.S.] soldiers in Iraq turn their guns on their superiors.”

“I think Bowe Bergdahl, if he deserted, is a hero – I think throughout history we should build monuments to the unknown deserters.”

“Do our government’s poorly paid contract killers deserve our ‘support’ for blindly following orders?”

ARe tou talking about your ilk trashed vets in the 1996 election?

Two people holding a sign means what? Who really supports that?

Trump trashed McCain's service & said he did not like POWs, he trashed a Gold Star famiiy. He called the widow of a soldier on her way home after meeting his coffin at the airport, a liar.

And you defend that by posting this pic?

Honestly your side exaggerates anything Trump says so much that it's hard to believe anything without a direct link, and the direct quotation being referred to.

On the other hand one can go to any progressive rally and find countless signs like the one above.

Forum List

Back