Zone1 Dante's Coming Manifesto

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Rules: "The USMB Lounge is an off-topic forum free of Political, Religious and Party related topics. Leave the flame throwers and grudges at the door. That means no negging either. Welcome and have fun!!"

I believe I posted about this a few weeks ago. If it exists on here, can't find it. Though it's popular, It being "confession is good for the soul" is actually a derivative of an old Scottish proverb, “Open confession is good for the soul” I'm sure I am not trying to soothe the mythical soul.

There exists out there a version of what I will attempt to do. It didn't go as well as planned LOL But I was a bit younger then.

Who is Dante? How did he become what he became. (weird, eh?). I will be brutally honest. And one reason I want to do it here instead of a few other forums I could have chosen -- is because I want to leave the persona of Dante, and what better place than on here @ usmb?

• Banned
Got IT!

too funny

I do crack myself up

and that's a good thing

It's gotten me through a few serious situations

• Banned
Dante's coming?

The only advice I could give is to stand well back from your laptop when you do so.

I believe most people misunderstood Dante's role and purpose here, and elsewhere on the web. It all took on a life of it's own. Of course Dante fell down a few times, but he got back up risen -- reawakened. LOL

I doubt very few things ever became personal with Dante. I can list a few serious terrible issue, but they're in the past. Moved on.

Maybe LOL it will have to end up in the Taunting Arena. who knows? Shadow?

I believe most people misunderstood Dante's role and purpose here, and elsewhere on the web. It all took on a life of it's own. Of course Dante fell down a few times, but he got back up risen -- reawakened. LOL

I doubt very few things ever became personal with Dante. I can list a few serious terrible issue, but they're in the past. Moved on.

Maybe LOL it will have to end up in the Taunting Arena. who knows? Shadow?

He's actually on my short list of those I would consider getting totally shit faced with and closing down a few bars.

• Banned
Rules: "The USMB Lounge is an off-topic forum free of Political, Religious and Party related topics. Leave the flame throwers and grudges at the door. That means no negging either. Welcome and have fun!!"

I believe I posted about this a few weeks ago. If it exists on here, can't find it. Though it's popular, It being "confession is good for the soul" is actually a derivative of an old Scottish proverb, “Open confession is good for the soul” I'm sure I am not trying to soothe the mythical soul.

There exists out there a version of what I will attempt to do. It didn't go as well as planned LOL But I was a bit younger then.

Who is Dante? How did he become what he became. (weird, eh?). I will be brutally honest. And one reason I want to do it here instead of a few other forums I could have chosen -- is because I want to leave the persona of Dante, and what better place than on here @ usmb?
to be continued...

Don't forget to post a copy in Russian, for the USMB Fake Amerikans.

Forum List

Back