Dark Girls

Stating a fact is not racist dumb fuck.

What fact did you state? Were the black Marines you served with equal to the white Marines you served with? If not, how were they deficient.

I have not here or anywhere else claimed a black person was inferior to me. Care to quote me? I have stated and it is a fact, that black families when taken as a whole are mostly broken. Males do not stay around to be fathers. And crime amongst black youths is at an all time high. All facts.

Further we can trace this disintegration of the black family to the failed policies of Democrats starting after the Civil Rights laws were passed. For over 40 years democrats have been making blacks dependent on Government and thus Democrats running said Government.

Lies and sissy chatter.
The break up of the black family began, systematically, during slavery, when children were separated from their parents, husbands from their wives (or the mothers of their children), and women from their men, by being "sold down the river" to another plantation to settle a debt, satisfy a slave master's yearning for a particular slave, or simple commerce. Men were emasculated by not being able to do a damn thing about it, on the forfeiture of their lives or their hide. Women took on the burden of caring for fatherless families...it became ingrained in the psyche over generations...and you want to blame the Democratic Party. You scum of the Earth.

So..just for funzies, Sunni. Since you're for sharia law, would you throw a stone at a woman with fellow muslims in the process of stoning her to death?

The break up of the black family began, systematically, during slavery, when children were separated from their parents, husbands from their wives (or the mothers of their children), and women from their men, by being "sold down the river" to another plantation to settle a debt, satisfy a slave master's yearning for a particular slave, or simple commerce. Men were emasculated by not being able to do a damn thing about it, on the forfeiture of their lives or their hide. Women took on the burden of caring for fatherless families...it became ingrained in the psyche over generations.

Poppycock.

Lies and sissy chatter.
The break up of the black family began, systematically, during slavery, when children were separated from their parents, husbands from their wives (or the mothers of their children), and women from their men, by being "sold down the river" to another plantation to settle a debt, satisfy a slave master's yearning for a particular slave, or simple commerce. Men were emasculated by not being able to do a damn thing about it, on the forfeiture of their lives or their hide. Women took on the burden of caring for fatherless families...it became ingrained in the psyche over generations...and you want to blame the Democratic Party. You scum of the Earth.
Black familes do better in America, then anywhere else in the world.

That figures;

Because they are one of the few churches that accepts fudge packers.

Fudge packers? Does your church accept "muff divers", or "felchers"?
How dare you malign my church, you don't know anything about it...you're obviously a "fake, self-righteous wanna be Christian.

Any so-called church that admits queers as part of its membership.

Should lose the name Church and be called a Homo House of Worship. :doubt:

And you have to be the stupidest member in this entire forum. There is somebody gay in every church in the world. There are gay Muslims. Gay Buddhists. Gay atheists. Gays are ubiquitous. There are gay people in your family. You might be gay.
Christ didn't even speak to the matter....that's how important it was. He said, "He who is without sin, cast the first stone". So you need to drop your brick like it burned your hand. Reprobate.

The break up of the black family began, systematically, during slavery, when children were separated from their parents, husbands from their wives (or the mothers of their children), and women from their men, by being "sold down the river" to another plantation to settle a debt, satisfy a slave master's yearning for a particular slave, or simple commerce. Men were emasculated by not being able to do a damn thing about it, on the forfeiture of their lives or their hide. Women took on the burden of caring for fatherless families...it became ingrained in the psyche over generations.

Poppycock.

B****, let me put you on ignore, right now...because you're starting to annoy me.

What fact did you state? Were the black Marines you served with equal to the white Marines you served with? If not, how were they deficient.

I have not here or anywhere else claimed a black person was inferior to me. Care to quote me? I have stated and it is a fact, that black families when taken as a whole are mostly broken. Males do not stay around to be fathers. And crime amongst black youths is at an all time high. All facts.

Further we can trace this disintegration of the black family to the failed policies of Democrats starting after the Civil Rights laws were passed. For over 40 years democrats have been making blacks dependent on Government and thus Democrats running said Government.

Lies and sissy chatter.

So is that what turned you into a perverted fudge packer??

Poppycock.

B****, let me put you on ignore, right now...because you're starting to annoy me.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

What you posted is EXACTLY why there are gangs killing each other. Why "men" make babies and then leave the woman to raise the child alone. You are a shame to all women. Especially black ones.

You're turn, sunni. Wanna put me on ignore too?
Would you throw a rock at a woman along with others with the intent to kill her via stoning?

Fudge packers? Does your church accept "muff divers", or "felchers"?
How dare you malign my church, you don't know anything about it...you're obviously a "fake, self-righteous wanna be Christian.

Any so-called church that admits queers as part of its membership.

Should lose the name Church and be called a Homo House of Worship. :doubt:

And you have to be the stupidest member in this entire forum. There is somebody gay in every church in the world. There are gay Muslims. Gay Buddhists. Gay atheists. Gays are ubiquitous. There are gay people in your family. You might be gay.
Christ didn't even speak to the matter....that's how important it was. He said, "He who is without sin, cast the first stone". So you need to drop your brick like it burned your hand. Reprobate.

Jesus was referring to a woman not a Homo.

I know you think you're a female but you're not.

You are just an "It"

(Not a he or a she; but an it)

I don't bother with the ignore either. Sometimes, you can learn alot, even from assholes.

Now. Imagine the woman buried up to her waist. Men all around you and a pile of rocks. They hand you some. Would you throw?

Lies and sissy chatter.

So is that what turned you into a perverted fudge packer??

The same thing what turned your mama.

Ya know, I had to read that a few times. Poet is the first black man in my soon to be 59 years on this earth that actually said what has been bandied about for so long that I didn't believe. There ARE blacks just like him that have that mindset.

I'm gobsmacked. Slavery by the white man is the cause that today's youth impregnate women, then leave the woman to raise the kids alone. The white man is to blame for that. I wonder how many black WOMEN would agree with him? Any black women here?

When a dog misbehaves we blame the owner.

When a black misbehaves we blame whites.

Are blacks pets that were just not raised correctly?

Pets? How insulting. Slavery ended in 1865, when Lincoln freed the slaves...I know you wish to return to those good ol' days, but never again.

Who do we blame when whites misbehave? No one....due to "white privilege". Fancy that.
It's like blacks are the spoiled children of white folks, grow up, it's old.

Shit, white folks treat blacks better then blacks treat themselves.

You Bros can start by treating women better.

Another imbecile to put ignore. Goodbye.

Stating a fact is not racist dumb fuck.

Can you show us that trace?

Poppycock.

None of what Poet stated happened?

Of course it happened.
Please answer my question without turning it in to another question. I know it is not a cut and dried answer. But the gist. Is the reason so many woman (black) today are single parents the fault of white men?

I don't bother with the ignore either. Sometimes, you can learn alot, even from assholes.

Now. Imagine the woman buried up to her waist. Men all around you and a pile of rocks. They hand you some. Would you throw?

I am supporter of the death penalty here in the United States.

And would throw the switch to execute them if asked.

Many people opposed stoning because it is barbaric.

To me it makes no difference if they are shot, hanged,injected, or stoned.

Because the ultimate result is the same, regardless of method.

So to answer your hypothetical question.

If a man or woman had been convicted of a capital offense crime.

I would have no problem helping them carry out the sentence. :doubt:

So to make it simple, yes. You would stone a woman to death.

Forum List

Back