Dark Knight killer James Holmes 'is now a Muslim who prays five times a day'

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Daily Mail Reporter
20 March 2013

James Holmes, the gunman behind the Dark Knight massacre in Colorado last July, has reportedly turned Muslim and prays five times a day. The killer showed off a lengthy, thick beard during a court appearance earlier this month, and a prison source has claimed it is a symbol of his new-found faith.

The source said Holmes has turned to Islam as a way of justifying his horrific murder spree in an Aurora, Colorado cinema on July 20 which left 12 people dead and 58 people wounded.

'He has brainwashed himself into believing he was on his own personal jihad and that his victims were infidels,' a prison source told the National Enquirer.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Dark Knight killer James Holmes 'is now a Muslim who prays five times a day' | Mail Online

Granny says next time he bends over to pray...

... tell him to kiss his butt goo'-bye.
:tongue:

He embraced Islam? Smart move, that should earn him a presidential pardon.

An anonymous "prison source".

That sure sounds reliable to me.

Eventually you guys will learn to stop falling for this stuff.

I'm confused. What difference does this make?

(hint: Jailhouse conversions aren't uncommon)

Now conservatives can blame the shooting on a Muslim Terrorist

Sorry bout that,

1. Well he should actually follow Satan openly now, seeing he works for *the man*.
2. It makes sense.
3. Satan is the god of Islam, there is no doubt, just to be fair, God gave Satan his own godship, and nothing good comes from Islam, as we all know now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He should have become a "born again" Christian. The righties would want to let him off the hook then.

Now conservatives can blame the shooting on a Muslim Terrorist

And of course that would mean Muslims as a whole.

I mean, I know every time some random atheist guns someone down, it reflects on me. Or when I was a Christian, I knew that stupid terrible things Christians did reflected on me.

Islam is the one religion that will give him a pass for the crimes he committed. How's that ol' saying go... Hindsight is 20/20.

By Daily Mail Reporter
20 March 2013

James Holmes, the gunman behind the Dark Knight massacre in Colorado last July, has reportedly turned Muslim and prays five times a day. The killer showed off a lengthy, thick beard during a court appearance earlier this month, and a prison source has claimed it is a symbol of his new-found faith.

The source said Holmes has turned to Islam as a way of justifying his horrific murder spree in an Aurora, Colorado cinema on July 20 which left 12 people dead and 58 people wounded.

'He has brainwashed himself into believing he was on his own personal jihad and that his victims were infidels,' a prison source told the National Enquirer.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Dark Knight killer James Holmes 'is now a Muslim who prays five times a day' | Mail Online

The National Enquirer - Enquiring Minds Need To Know! :clap2:

Forum List

Back