Das Nurse

Germany's simply amazing imho.

The Roman Empire and the destruction of Rome's Empire were both Empiric thrusts from the Germanic people.

I'm amazed by how long it took Germany to reintegrate East Germany, rebuild the infrastructure and begin to make a GDP growth that has now translated to a revitalized country that has a serious command of the EU and China needs to start making use of its education system for training and exporting workforce to fill predetermined niches.

China is seriously choosing an eye outside of the wall. The contractual obligations requiring exporting of Chinese workforce to Canada has begun as well. Ten and twenty year contracts are common and there's some civilian outcry. (they took our jobs)

How could they be taking your jobs if there is such a shortage that it is necessary to look abroad?

How could they be taking your jobs if there is such a shortage that it is necessary to look abroad?

It's not a shortage. It's a very smart method of doing business. China is creating business opportunity (Building modern industry abroad) tied to short term (abroad) employment .

The jobs are simply contractual obligations until the plants are fully operational and Canadians have been trained.

Canadians are saying that they could be trained before and thus there's no need for an influx of Chinese workers to fill jobs that Canadians could have.

Now the negotiations are about the contractual time. The Chinese are grand long term negotiators so I have no doubt the length of the contract is not nearly as important as getting the first foot in the door.

I like the idea. It's smart, imio and I agree, the outcry is poor philosophy since the proposals are still major Canadian employment long term outcomes.

Forum List

Back