Dastardly Elon Musk dreams of one day opening a high-speed tunnel system under LA to ease congestion

My bad. I forgot white people are afraid of competition.
So far smart ass...white people don't have much competition...and if minorities continue to display the same kind of attitude as you....that is not going to change anytime soon.....

So far smart ass...white people don't have much competition...and if minorities continue to display the same kind of attitude as you....that is not going to change anytime soon.....
White people cant compete on a level playing field that why they stacked the odds in their favor for so many centuries. :rolleyes:

White people cant compete on a level playing field that why they stacked the odds in their favor for so many centuries. :rolleyes:

"Stacked the odds in their favor" ? how was that done?....the field of play is defined by the winner.....

"Stacked the odds in their favor" ? how was that done?....the field of play is defined by the winner.....
The field of play is defined by geography. History is defined by the winner. When the winner brags about how he stacked the odds in his favor you can bet they are telling the truth. :rolleyes:

The field of play is defined by geography. History is defined by the winner. When the winner brags about how he stacked the odds in his favor you can bet they are telling the truth. :rolleyes:
Ahhhh and there lays the reason why you lose....why you will always lose...because you fight not the white man...you fight the laws of nature....

Ahhhh and there lays the reason why you lose....why you will always lose...because you fight not the white man...you fight the laws of nature....
White people fight nature. Thats why the world is fucked up now. People with melanin automatically commune with nature. People that lack melanin catch skin cancer from nature. Nature is pro Black. :rolleyes:

White people fight nature. Thats why the world is fucked up now. People with melanin automatically commune with nature. People that lack melanin catch skin cancer from nature. Nature is pro Black.

Everyone can get skin cancer dummy....what a moron....

Forum List

Back