🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daughter Of Oklahoma Police Chief Embroiled in Starbucks Cup Scandal Calls Dad Racist

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Estranged daughter of Oklahoma police chief embroiled in Starbucks row says he's a "manipulative narcissist"

About a couple of weeks ago, Kiefer Police Chief Johnny O'Mara took to social media after one of his officers bought drinks for 911 dispatch workers from a Starbucks in Glenpool, Oklahoma, on Thanksgiving—and found the word 'PIG' printed on all the cups. After O'Mara's post about Starbucks went viral, the company issued a statement apologizing for the incident and said the employee had been fired for violating company policy -- as they should be.....

lauren-omara.jpg

However, O'Mara's estranged daughter (Lauren O'Mara) took to social media to make matters worse for her dad....she said: "This is my father and i'd like to say that he is absolutely a pig and i'd like to thank the brave men and women from starbucks for their service." The tweet has since racked up more than 500,000 likes...she went on to say "the incident was "just a joke" by Starbucks workers. "It was my moms friend that it happened to and I was told it was just a joke by some girls that worked there,' she said."

In a follow-up tweet, she added that her father shouldn't be a police officer, let alone the chief. "For the record, my father has 0 business being a police officer. He was blatantly, proudly racist when i was a kid. said things i would never repeat," she wrote.

She is obviously starving for Daddy's attention since according to her -- her father divorced her mother when she was 2 -- apparently over him cheating on the mom with a fellow officer...now she is bitter and trying to take every chance she has to get back at Daddy...boo-fucking hoo….and the fact her post got over 500K likes is pretty pathetic....

That I agree with 100%.
Social media is going to be the death of civilized civilization. If it were up to me, I would destroy all of it immediately.

Its easy to blame social media, in reality its the idjits that do really stupid shit for the likes and trends and attention it gets them...

I'm not the sharpest tool in the drawer, but I reckon good ole USMB is social media also (ick)… I am sure we could find a few folks on here that would claim I am anti-social... :dunno:

Estranged daughter of Oklahoma police chief embroiled in Starbucks row says he's a "manipulative narcissist"

About a couple of weeks ago, Kiefer Police Chief Johnny O'Mara took to social media after one of his officers bought drinks for 911 dispatch workers from a Starbucks in Glenpool, Oklahoma, on Thanksgiving—and found the word 'PIG' printed on all the cups. After O'Mara's post about Starbucks went viral, the company issued a statement apologizing for the incident and said the employee had been fired for violating company policy -- as they should be.....

View attachment 294022

However, O'Mara's estranged daughter (Lauren O'Mara) took to social media to make matters worse for her dad....she said: "This is my father and i'd like to say that he is absolutely a pig and i'd like to thank the brave men and women from starbucks for their service." The tweet has since racked up more than 500,000 likes...she went on to say "the incident was "just a joke" by Starbucks workers. "It was my moms friend that it happened to and I was told it was just a joke by some girls that worked there,' she said."

In a follow-up tweet, she added that her father shouldn't be a police officer, let alone the chief. "For the record, my father has 0 business being a police officer. He was blatantly, proudly racist when i was a kid. said things i would never repeat," she wrote.

She is obviously starving for Daddy's attention since according to her -- her father divorced her mother when she was 2 -- apparently over him cheating on the mom with a fellow officer...now she is bitter and trying to take every chance she has to get back at Daddy...boo-fucking hoo….and the fact her post got over 500K likes is pretty pathetic....

Almost 100% of liberal mental illness is caused by lack of a father and/or childhood abuse. It is self perpetuating as they grow up and do not know how to build a family themselves so the cycle continues.
Its quite obvious here among liberal USMB posters.

That I agree with 100%.
Social media is going to be the death of civilized civilization. If it were up to me, I would destroy all of it immediately.
I don't know about this. If social media didn't exist, people would've just found another way to get their two pennies out there and when you really think about it, there were already ways of doing it thanks to phone calls and letter writing. We just have an easier and faster way of getting our voices out there now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back