David Brock Apologizes To Bernie Sanders

In what way is this an "apology"? I don't get it.

Did you watch your own video?

I can't see the video but I'm trying to pull up an article that said Bernie Sanders backers were threatened.

I can't see the video but I'm trying to pull up an article that said Bernie Sanders backers were threatened.

It's just Thom Hartmann reading a letter from David Brock to Bernie Sanders praising the latter for his looking out for people. Doesn't have any kind of "apology" in it.

I suspect the OP simply copied a YouTube title and assumed it was accurate. With the usual results.

It's just Thom Hartmann reading a letter from David Brock to Bernie Sanders praising the latter for his looking out for people. Doesn't have any kind of "apology" in it.

I suspect the OP simply copied a YouTube title and assumed it was accurate. With the usual results.
No dummy. The point is that the corrupt Democratic party establishment has completely changed their tune about Bernie Sanders. Superficially.

Oh he publicly apologized.

Employees of American Bridge 21st Century, an opposition research-focused super PAC that backed Clinton’s candidacy, “had their employment threatened when they complained” about the treatment of Sanders, said Will Urquhart, formerly an American Bridge video tracker.

Urquhart revealed the group’s treatment of Sanders supporters in a pair of tweets on Tuesday. He was responding to statements by American Bridge founder David Brock, who publicly apologized on Tuesday for his treatment of Sanders.

“I recognize that there were a few moments when my drive to put Hillary in the White House led me to take too stiff a jab,” Brock wrote in a post on Medium.

Here's the key.......

“I own up to that, I regret it, and I apologize to you and your supporters for it.”

Former Pro-Clinton Super PAC Staffer Says Sanders Backers Were Threatened

No dummy. The point is that the corrupt Democratic party establishment has completely changed their tune about Bernie Sanders. Superficially.

David Brock isn't part of the "Democratic Party establishment". He's part of the media.
Matter of fact he was part of the original Hillary Clinton witch hunt before he turned around.

There still continues to be no mention of any "apology" in the video. So your title is misleading.

David Brock isn't part of the "Democratic Party establishment". He's part of the media.
Matter of fact he was part of the original Hillary Clinton witch hunt before he turned around.

There still continues to be no mention of any "apology" in the video. So your title is misleading.
So then your contention is that David Brock is in no way connected with the Clinton Campaign or the DNC. Is that right?

Forum List

Back