🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Vitter Goes Down In Louisiana

Opposes abortion and supports gun rights? That's no democrat. He's a Dino

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Actually that's consistent with a large majority of democrats who oppose abortion but support the privacy rights of women.

And a large majority of democrats support current Second Amendment jurisprudence.

As already correctly noted: unlike republicans, democrats are capable of engaging in good faith disagreement without descending into civil war, illustrating why there's no such thing as a 'dino.'

Bullshit.
MARTY!!! :ack-1:

:eusa_naughty:

martybegan

I congratulate the Democrats. It is satisfying to know they're capable on occasions to see abnormal sexual behavior as some sort of personality flaw. However, I can't shake thought that I probably have false hope they've taken a sincere step in the right direction.

david-vitter-diaper-boy-cop.jpg

We have absolutely no reliable way of getting information about the " refugees " and we KNOW their Imams have ordered the terrorists to blend in with the " refugees " and attack.

Oh horse shit.

Terrorists lead terrorism, not "imams". Grow up.
Are you daft?

Full Definition of IMAM
: the prayer leader of a mosque
: a Muslim leader of the line of Ali held by Shiites to be the divinely appointed, sinless, infallible successors of Muhammad
: any of various rulers that claim descent from Muhammad and exercise spiritual and temporal leadership over a Muslim region

We have absolutely no reliable way of getting information about the " refugees " and we KNOW their Imams have ordered the terrorists to blend in with the " refugees " and attack.

Oh horse shit.

Are you daft?

Full Definition of IMAM
: a Muslim leader of the line of Ali held by Shiites to be the divinely appointed, sinless, infallible successors of Muhammad
: any of various rulers that claim descent from Muhammad and exercise spiritual and temporal leadership over a Muslim region

Thanks for illustrating my point. But I was already confident in it.

Oh horse shit.

Are you daft?

Full Definition of IMAM
===========
And just what is it about your definition you posted that makes you think there is an error in my statement that the Imams have told their followers to blend in with the refugees and attack the West?

Not one word of that definition contradicts anything I said. In fact you have confirmed that Imams are the religious leaders which puts them in position to do exactly what I said they did.

Oh horse shit.

Are you daft?

Full Definition of IMAM
===========
And just what is it about your definition you posted that makes you think there is an error in my statement that the Imams have told their followers to blend in with the refugees and attack the West?

Not one word of that definition contradicts anything I said. In fact you have confirmed that Imams are the religious leaders which puts them in position to do exactly what I said they did.

Appeal to possibility fallacy fails.

Your statement has no basis. I'm getting kinda tired of you people that just make shit up, post it on the internet, and then go "oh look, it's on the internet, must be true".

Sorry, your imagination doesn't qualify as the real world. Moreover this could not possibly be farther off the topic.

:eusa_hand:

Oh horse shit.

Are you daft?

Full Definition of IMAM
===========

Your statement has no basis. I'm getting kinda tired of you people that just make shit up, post it on the internet, and then go "oh look, it's on the internet, must be true".

Sorry, your imagination doesn't qualify as the real world. Moreover this could not possibly be farther off the topic.

If you don't think Imams influence terrorism, you must be a goddamned liberal sympathizer, like our so-called President. Obama is a PINO!

Who cares? A pro-life, gun rights candidate beat a vulnerable candidate, so what?

Oh horse shit.

Are you daft?

Full Definition of IMAM
===========

If you don't think Imams influence terrorism, you must be a goddamned liberal sympathizer, like our so-called President. Obama is a PINO!
==========
I think Pogo has been bouncing on his stick too long.

He posts a definition of Imam which is EXACTLY what I said they were and then denies they are what the definition says. They are Terrorist leaders and the government knows that even if Sir Pogo doesn't.

Last edited:
OK--I want to see some of the campaign commercials created by the Vitter camp.

I bet they are hilarious pieces of BS. I guess he did not realize if he has a massive lead, then running a clean folksy campaign is the best strategy.

Negative campaigns work best for the underdog.

Oh horse shit.

Are you daft?

Full Definition of IMAM
===========

==========

He posts a definition of Imam which is EXACTLY what I said they were and then denies they are what the definition says. They are Terrorist leaders and the government knows that even if Sir Pogo doesn't.
if you make a statement. The onus is on you to back it up (source it) Msg boards 101.

Oh horse shit.

Are you daft?

Full Definition of IMAM
===========

==========

We had no difference of opinion on what an imam IS. Where we parted ways was your pulling what they DO out of your own imagination. That particular piece of real estate is not one I frequent -- I'm in the real world. On the other hand you're better equipped than I am to write fiction.

Oh horse shit.

Are you daft?

Full Definition of IMAM
===========

==========

Pay attention. Pogo did not post the definition. I did!

Are you daft?

Full Definition of IMAM
===========

==========

We had no difference of opinion on what an imam IS. Where we parted ways was your pulling what they DO out of your own imagination. That particular piece of real estate is not one I frequent -- I'm in the real world. On the other hand you're better equipped than I am to write fiction.
============

Tell that to those French people who the " refugees " just killed a few days ago. One terrorist, for certain, did come in disguised as a " refugee ". Announced on the news days ago --- I'm surprised you didn't memorize that when Fox said it.

A lot of the Germans aren't real happy with Merckel right now either. Many German women have been raped by " refugees " because they weren't dressed " appropriately " in that head to toe covering they demand women wear.

I'm a life long Liberal but I don't believe in handing criminals and people who have sworn to kill me a knife and then turning my back on them and inviting them into my home.

Are you daft?

Full Definition of IMAM
===========

==========

=============
Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa

===========

==========

=============
Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa

Dignum et justum est. ;)

Forum List

Back