🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Day 11 no smoking

I feel like that long should have it whipped no? Or do you still get those deep chest cravings?

I hope so. I like to think of all the money I've saved already...

To be honest, I haven't had any cravings. I have missed the ritual of the smoke, the social aspect, but that's it. I think it helps that I didn't smoke in my cars or my house.

I quit 30 years ago and I don't get any cravings for it and I cannot stand the smell. Drink a lot of water.

I deal the same way I quit. Will power (and a lot of jolly ranchers)
I used to work with a lady who leaned on a lot of hard candy which is what helped her quit. She isn't here anymore, but her passing I believe was due to another reason not related to her previous smoking habit.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

All of you here who are in recovery, just think about all of the money that you are saving by not lighting up. Cigarettes just like everything else are not going to get any cheaper anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Toughest day so far. Dunno why but I've been Jonesing all day today.

Here's a little herbal secret. Go to an herbal website and buy an ounce of licorice root chopped course and an ounce of sarsaparilla root, mix parts 50/50 each (a teaspoon each should do) and pour boiling water over it in a cup like tea. Stir and cover with saucer. Let stew for about 5 minutes, strain and drink. Tastes pretty good and will help ease withdrawl symptoms.

Forum List

Back