Day 2 for Trump and World Leaders

Trump Day 2. Huge Embarrassment or Twitter While Meeting Goes on?

• Twitter cause he's bored

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump will embarrass everyone by his childish behavior

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Saw a snippet of Trump arriving for the 2nd day of the big meeting. Will he embarrass the US again?

Embarrassing the nation is the one thing Trump can be depended on to do.

Day 2? Hopefully today is the day he decides to just cut off all funding for NATO and the UN both. Why bother wasting time with feckless idiots like Merkel who sell out their own countries when one can just deal with their master Putin and skip screwing around with the flunkies?

Day 2? Hopefully today is the day he decides to just cut off all funding for NATO
Doesn't Congress need to do that?

The President proposes budgets, and eventually signs or not signs them, depending on what is added to or taken out of them by Congress. This is basic U.S. civics, but they probably do things differently there in 'Actearoa', where ever that is.

Day 2? Hopefully today is the day he decides to just cut off all funding for NATO and the UN both. Why bother wasting time with feckless idiots like Merkel who sell out their own countries when one can just deal with their master Putin and skip screwing around with the flunkies?

And bring our troops home. No way he can be that stupid. The US needs German more than Germany needs the US.

The President proposes budgets, and eventually signs or not signs them, depending on what is added to or taken out of them by Congress. This is basic U.S. civics, but they probably do things differently there in 'Actearoa', where ever that is.
Yeah? Has Trump signed a budget?

This is basic U.S. civics, but they probably do things differently there in 'Actearoa' (sic), where ever that is.
Yes, and thank the gods for that.

United States budget process - Wikipedia

But I did not know the President had the power to nullify a treaty ratified by Congress. You'd know better than I, no doubt. Hopefully your civics is better than your geography.

Last edited:
Yeah? Has Trump signed a budget?

Ah, so now you want to change the subject. And why would anybody think you know anything, again? Oh yeah, you don't. Never mind.

This is basic U.S. civics, but they probably do things differently there in 'Actearoa' (sic), where ever that is.
Yes, and thank the gods for that.

United States budget process - Wikipedia

But I did not know the President had the power to nullify a treaty ratified by Congress. You'd know better than I, no doubt. Hopefully your civics is better than your geography.

Again with stupid ignorance. Guess who leads the way in foreign policy? Heads the U.S. military? Yes, I do indeed know better than you; so does my puppy.

Why would anybody need to know where 'Actearoa' is? Is it some silly assed hippy name for somewhere real? Obviously it's some nowhere land somewhere, or you wouldn't think 'it's something everybody should know' or something, the usual pseudo-intellectual infantile Regressives rely on for 'wit'.

Well, 'Europe' hasn't been our 'friends' for a long long time now, neither has any ME country, nor any African country, except maybe Nigeria, neither has India, certainly not Red China, maybe Thailand, Taiwan, S. Korea, etc., so maybe the tards who think we're supposed to kiss everybody else's asses, indeed are actually obligated to, can dream up some reasons for us to care, without making us fall on the floor laughing.

Forum List

Back