🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Day 20! Going for the record! Go POTUS!!! And a few predictions

on December 11, 2018, POTUS Trump said he would be proud to shutdown the gubmint & he would not place blame on any others.

That LYING sack of shit!

On the other hand, ending the shutdown and reopening the government is completely on the Democrats.

Your statement is nothing but PURE bullshit, you know that, and so does everyone else.
Why is it with every .gov shutdown the Democrats refuse to budge, yet every one is the Republicans' fault regardless of which side is in power?

Now THAT is PURE bullshit, but I know you don't know that because dems have such a rectal cranial insertion problem.

You know what else is pure bullshit? Spending the money and .gov to make sure all the national parks are signed closed because of shutdown, ending the White House tours because of shutdown, need I go on?

re: post # 22 = you're welcome.

caddo kid Trump owns the start of this shutdown because the republicans are always blamed for them anyways. It is the dems fault for continuing it though, that is the point that is and was being made to you.

Obviously the rectal cranial insertion problem is strong with you

Nothing in all of Washington DC smells quite as bad as the pile of yellow shit that calls itself the GOP Senate. Twenty days into the shutdown and the Democrats are a solid block ... Not so much as a wink or a flinch. What do we see on the other side however? A growing number of soiled pantalons.... Amateur little politicians with no stomach for any kind of battle. Sweating and shitting their pants like a three-year-old being chased by a grizzly bear.

Trump is not going to cave in on this one.
This is what I think will happen though.
Eventually the worried senators in the GOP flock will come together with McConnell and the Democratic Senators carrying enough votes for an override. This gets both Trump and McConnell off the hook with their constituents.Trump will declare a state of emergency and immediately 19 liberal judges will descend from the nether regions wielding lightsabers and the legal battle will begin and probably end up in the supreme Court.

Jo
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

caddo kid Trump owns the start of this shutdown because the republicans are always blamed for them anyways. It is the dems fault for continuing it though, that is the point that is and was being made to you.

(1) You FAIL to comprehend that Trump initiated the shutdown

(2) Trump stated he, "would be proud to shutdown government"

(3) You wanna bitch about that & blame someone other than Trump? Email the White House.

(3) You wanna bitch about that & blame someone other than Trump? Email the White House.
(1) Why don't you re-read my post bud. You FAILed to comprehend that I do comprehend AND admit that Trump initiated the shutdown.

(2) Because you fail to understand that the no matter who is in power, the republicans get blamed for the shutdowns anyways.

(3) You know what fucker? I'm tired of having to repeat myself to you over and over again. If you don't know how to read my plain fucking English, fuck the fuck off.

I honestly hope the end of this shutdown comes on January 21, 2021. Keep the Government closed. Close mire if it. He’ll, shut everything other than the Military, DHS, the Border Patrol/ICE and the USPS down permanently so far as I’m concerned.

Last edited:

Does it really matter anymore? Trump was elected because of the politicians in D.C. There is no admittance to even that. We, maybe not you know elections are fixed and Hillary was the coronation queen of 2016. Given the questions in debates, none of her sickness broadcast to the people, the questions of uranium and e mails that are skimmed over. And whatever else over the decades that was buried in dirt as Crippled Ken would say.

Does it really matter anymore? Trump was elected because of the politicians in D.C. There is no admittance to even that. We, maybe not you know elections are fixed and Hillary was the coronation queen of 2016. Given the questions in debates, none of her sickness broadcast to the people, the questions of uranium and e mails that are skimmed over. And whatever else over the decades that was buried in dirt as Crippled Ken would say.

As I have stated here ENUERABLE times; members HERE, such as YOURSELF, can go OFF TOPIC & spew feces about shit that has absolutely not a goddamn thing to do with the OP topic.

Great. Go & find a goddamn fvcking forum where you can stay the fvck on topic. huh?

on December 11, 2018, POTUS Trump said he would be proud to shutdown the gubmint & he would not place blame on any others.

That LYING sack of shit!

On the other hand, ending the shutdown and reopening the government is completely on the Democrats.

Your statement is nothing but PURE bullshit, you know that, and so does everyone else.
Why is it with every .gov shutdown the Democrats refuse to budge, yet every one is the Republicans' fault regardless of which side is in power?

Now THAT is PURE bullshit, but I know you don't know that because dems have such a rectal cranial insertion problem.

You know what else is pure bullshit? Spending the money and .gov to make sure all the national parks are signed closed because of shutdown, ending the White House tours because of shutdown, need I go on?

Republicans seem to love shutting the government down. The Gingrich shutdown was a Republican shutdown. Trump admits he is responsible for this shutdown. Republicans shut down government when Obama was President.

That LYING sack of shit!

So does everyone else? Please provide proof.

Trump said, "I am proud to shut down the government"

Trump OWNS this shutdown.

Anyone with half a brain understands this.

Too bad you lost your mind.

Nope you said the statement was pure BS not what Trump said. Now prove that everyone else agrees or did you use hyperbole? Or are you lying?

Trump said this was HIS shutdown and the American people agree with him.

I honestly hope the end of this shutdown comes on January 21, 2021. Keep the Government closed. Close mire if it. He’ll, shut everything other than the Military, DHS, the Border Patrol/ICE and the USPS down permanently so far as I’m concerned.

I hope that shutdown last as long it takes for leftist snowflakes to realize that we don't care if they're butthurt and can't live with it, and until all nonessential government employees quit and find the real jobs.

I hope that shutdown last as long it takes for leftist snowflakes to realize that we don't care if they're butthurt and can't live with it, and until all nonessential government employees quit and find the real jobs.

Sounds like the typical response from the typical Trumpette.

Yep; we all know you folk HATE government, and love chaos.

Great plan you folks have; burn everything down. Yep

That LYING sack of shit!

Republicans seem to love shutting the government down. The Gingrich shutdown was a Republican shutdown. Trump admits he is responsible for this shutdown. Republicans shut down government when Obama was President.

No need to say that just recently Schumer shut down the government and reopened it couple of hours later. But let's not talk about it.

Nope you said the statement was pure BS not what Trump said. Now prove that everyone else agrees or did you use hyperbole? Or are you lying?

Nobody is denying that Trump shut down the government. Not even Trump is denying that.

He also stated the condition to open the government, the deal on "border security" that includes physical barrier, and Democrats who voted for it many times earlier refuse to approve it, therefore they own it.

All the American people? Please provide a source.

Sounds like the typical response from the typical Trumpette.

Yep; we all know you folk HATE government, and love chaos.

Great plan you folks have; burn everything down. Yep

We don't hate government that acts within their constitutional authority.

That LYING sack of shit!

He said he'll take the responsibility for the shutdown.

He's not blaming anyone for the shutdown, since he did it.

Again, Trump gets the responsibility and N&P get the blame-that's the way it works. Ask a worker="Yeah this is on Trump's head(responsibility), and I blame Pelosi and Schumer for letting it get this far".

Forum List

Back