"Day of Rage" video released

this was a “peaceful” protest

"Mostly Peaceful"

Isn't that the term we use now?

View attachment 507607
Why are you taking my post out of all context? My post had nothing to do with the Minneapolis riots. A true Trumpist you are. Lie about what was clearly written and deflect to utter nonsense.
The responses so far have been a good sign. They know, at some level.
These idiots are desperate.

This was made by the New York Times, so I will assume that many will say it's fake.

But it is a good overview of "The Day of the Slightly Rowdy Tour", January 6th at our nation's capitol.

I strongly suspect that many here have not had any exposure to much of the footage. The fact will remain that the attack was meant to stop the counting of votes on January 6th, an attack against our very presidential electoral process. An attack that terrorized the hundreds of people and ended with over 140 capitol police injured.

Reichstag Fire

Who did Nancy talk with in the days leading up to the Reichstag Fire Event?

Your post makes no sense. The Reichstag Fire was a pretext to destroy German democracy. I will not disagree with you in your comparison to Trumpists as Nazis in their failed attempt to destroy our Constitutional Republic. It is your comparison.

Ignorance is pretty commonplace among the Trumpies.

This was made by the New York Times, so I will assume that many will say it's fake.

But it is a good overview of "The Day of the Slightly Rowdy Tour", January 6th at our nation's capitol.

I strongly suspect that many here have not had any exposure to much of the footage. The fact will remain that the attack was meant to stop the counting of votes on January 6th, an attack against our very presidential electoral process. An attack that terrorized the hundreds of people and ended with over 140 capitol police injured.

Reichstag Fire

Your post makes no sense. The Reichstag Fire was a pretext to destroy German democracy. I will not disagree with you in your comparison to Trumpists as Nazis in their failed attempt to destroy our Constitutional Republic. It is your comparison.

Ignorance is pretty commonplace among the Trumpies.

Willful, aggressive ignorance.

It's really sad to see actual American men become beta bootlickers but here we are. The biggest con is the piling on of shame shame shame. Right. From the party of Nancy and her crew.

Never be fooled
But what did you think of the video?

Oh, that's right, you're not allowed to watch it.

Mac let me break something down for you. I'm more free thinking than you, smarter than you, more courageous than you and I just don't have time for you any more

It's really sad to see actual American men become beta bootlickers but here we are. The biggest con is the piling on of shame shame shame. Right. From the party of Nancy and her crew.

Never be fooled
But what did you think of the video?

Oh, that's right, you're not allowed to watch it.

Mac let me break something down for you. I'm more free thinking than you, smarter than you, more courageous than you and I just don't have time for you any more
So I was right.

Okay, I already knew that.

this was a “peaceful” protest

"Mostly Peaceful"

Isn't that the term we use now?

View attachment 507607
Why are you taking my post out of all context? My post had nothing to do with the Minneapolis riots. A true Trumpist you are. Lie about what was clearly written and deflect to utter nonsense.
The responses so far have been a good sign. They know, at some level.
These idiots are desperate.
Here's what we don't know: Do they agree with the attack, but subconsciously know that it was wrong, and are feeling some guilt and embarrassment?

Or, do they agree with the attack, and are just willing to dismiss it because they're at war?

I'm fascinated by the psychology of this stuff. At some point, some of these people will peel away, and we'll be able to get a better understanding of what the cult is thinking.

I have just watched the film and it is quite chilling. I do not understand why the police did not read the riot act and then shoot a few of them.

How can anybody defend that ?

I have just watched the film and it is quite chilling. I do not understand why the police did not read the riot act and then shoot a few of them.
How can anybody defend that ?
This is a cult-like ideology that I don't think this country has seen. I don't know if England has had something comparable. I can't think of an example.

This is about far more than politics. This is pure, emotion-driven paranoia. Trump told them that they're losing their country and must fight. He has said it over and over. So that's exactly what they're doing. They're at war, and anything is acceptable and defensible to them.

Reichstag Fire

Obviously you didn't watch it. I assume you're not allowed to.

So our first contestant goes with mocking dismissal and deflection.

Next?

it's all a coinkydink that the FBI was posing as protestors, that the Capitol Police were ordered to stand down and that BLM got to film Ashli Babbits murder

Reichstag Fire

Next?

it's all a coinkydink that the FBI was posing as protestors, that the Capitol Police were ordered to stand down and that BLM got to film Ashli Babbits murder

I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe all of that.

Reichstag Fire

So who has the Capitol surrounded by armed troops? Hmmm?

Yeah, who did Nancy talk to about security leading up to and including Jan 6th?

Reichstag Fire

Next?

Only because it's real

You think an old, demented white guy chiding "you ain't black!" is the secret to out performing Obama among minorities

Reichstag Fire

Next?

Only because it's real

You think an old, demented white guy chiding "you ain't black!" is the secret to out performing Obama among minorities

:confused-84:

holy crap

Trumpist idiots will continue to lie this was a “peaceful” protest despite all the VIDEO evidence. These insurrectionists need to be prosecuted and sent to jail.
I don't think they're allowed to view this video, and they most likely won't even if they can.

I'd love to know what they'd think of it. But they'd never admit anything.
A Weinstein/Specter Production.

When your democrats get serious about ending left wing violence on cities across America get back to us about the incident on 1-6

Mac1958
The biggest insurrection in history against a Democracy and all don'e and supported by republicans . Those same republican patriots who bellow about freedom and democracy.
Raving red neck ratbag republicans .
^^ lol the “biggest insurrection in history”...without any guns, a military, and only lasted a few hours before everyone in it dispersed and left on their own. They weren’t arrested on site, and the military wasn’t used to turn them back.

You people are such drama queens.

Trumpist idiots will continue to lie this was a “peaceful” protest despite all the VIDEO evidence. These insurrectionists need to be prosecuted and sent to jail.
I don't think they're allowed to view this video, and they most likely won't even if they can.

I'd love to know what they'd think of it. But they'd never admit anything.
A Weinstein/Specter Production.
Yep, fake news, you bet. It was just a tour.

When your democrats get serious about ending left wing violence on cities across America get back to us about the incident on 1-6

Deflection, good.

Anyone else?

Forum List

Back