🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daybreak Poll - Donald Trump Widens Lead over Clinton

Not a single Hillary sign in all of Vermont.

In my (liberal) neighborhood, one Hillary sign, one Trump sign; so extrapolating that, NY will be a tie this November, amiright?

There are lots of cats and dog in my neighborhood, but I don't know of a single person who has a pet bird. So extrapolating from that, birds are extinct.

So when he said, "Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma," he wasn't pointing out the "less than a HS diploma" as an insult. You actually believe that? And even then he capitalized "less." You're a hoot. You have no ability to think for yourself at all, do you?

Damn. You're getting goofy now.

I'm just laughing at you. He said "Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma," and you don't see the insult to people with less than a HS diploma. You sir, are just not bright. Explains your grades, doesn't it?

If you see an insult to uneducated people there, you're nuts. The only possible insult would be that they are more likely to be Trump supporters, and that is born out by the facts.

That's so funny. You read this:

Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma...........

And you can't see a slam on people with "LESS than a HS diploma." Why don't you just change your username to IAmStupidIReallyAm?
I agree...being labelled as a Trump supporter is an awful insult...anyone who says it is unbelievably mean and nasty with hate in their heart...many, many people say so...

Yes, as is being labeled a Hillary supporter, yet you'd get that tattooed on your ass

Not a single Hillary sign in all of Vermont.

In my (liberal) neighborhood, one Hillary sign, one Trump sign; so extrapolating that, NY will be a tie this November, amiright?

I don't have a yard sign. Does that mean I can't vote?

I'm just laughing at you. He said "Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma," and you don't see the insult to people with less than a HS diploma. You sir, are just not bright. Explains your grades, doesn't it?

If you see an insult to uneducated people there, you're nuts. The only possible insult would be that they are more likely to be Trump supporters, and that is born out by the facts.

And you can't see a slam on people with "LESS than a HS diploma." Why don't you just change your username to IAmStupidIReallyAm?
I agree...being labelled as a Trump supporter is an awful insult...anyone who says it is unbelievably mean and nasty with hate in their heart...many, many people say so...

Yes, as is being labeled a Hillary supporter, yet you'd get that tattooed on your ass

How long have you been inspecting asses?

I was agreeing with you...why do you have to be so mean and nasty?

Not as long as you, Bulldog

Because I don't respect hypocrisy. They are both despicable. You were playing politics, it wasn't genuine, just self serving to your queen. Yeah, Trump sucks. And so does Hillary. They are both contemptuous, self centered, egotistical, greedy and power hungry. Neither deserves getting a ticket to visit the White House.

You're very entertaining. Now roll over and then fetch another funny bone.

Because I don't respect hypocrisy. They are both despicable. You were playing politics, it wasn't genuine, just self serving to your queen. Yeah, Trump sucks. And so does Hillary. Neither deserves getting a ticket to visit the White House

As usual, you're wrong.

You're very entertaining. Now roll over and then fetch another funny bone.

I don't know what that means since you're the dog. But what the hell, here you go ...

Because I don't respect hypocrisy. They are both despicable. You were playing politics, it wasn't genuine, just self serving to your queen. Yeah, Trump sucks. And so does Hillary. Neither deserves getting a ticket to visit the White House

As usual, you're wrong.

You see, idb, that's why. Separate yourself from the mind swilling idiocy of the leftist hypocrisy like Bulldog and rdean and I will apologize and respect your view that you're disgusted by and would never vote for either of them ... like me. If you are. You tell me ...

Just for the record, and as no surprise, the OP is lying.

The LA/USC poll is currently down to a 2 point lead for Trump, the closest it's been since SEPTEMBER 24TH.

So apparently you were't agreeing with me. To agree with me you'd have had to say yes, both parties are disgusting and you're aren't voting for either. Couldn't do that. Looking at the same shit and thinking the one with the blue shirt is a cutie is definitely not "agreeing" with me

So apparently you were't agreeing with me. To agree with me you'd have had to say yes, both parties are disgusting and you're aren't voting for either. Couldn't do that. Looking at the same shit and thinking the one with the blue shirt is a cutie is definitely not "agreeing" with me
You're talking like a child.
How about I just ruffle your hair and send you outside to play?

You're talking like a child.
How about I just ruffle your hair and send you outside to play?

Again, you can't say the same about Hillary or deny you're voting for her. At least we did accomplish killing your crap that you "agreed" with me. They are both unacceptable and I won't vote for either. Period. That is what I said

Forum List

Back