🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daybreak Poll - Donald Trump Widens Lead over Clinton

Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma...........like Vaginalante......LOL

Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma...........like Vaginalante......LOL

Another liberal showing your compassion is a lie

What does compassion have to do with the makeup of Trump's supporters?

Nothing, why do you ask? You interested in what I said or just sticking your hand down your pants?

My point was how gnat was slamming people with less than a college education as if they are inferior. I thought you people love the low educated, the poor, ...

You do as long as they don't get uppity, huh?

Nothing, why do you ask? You interested in what I said or just sticking your hand down your pants?

My point was how gnat was slamming people with less than a college education as if they are inferior. I thought you people love the low educated, the poor, ...

The only slam I saw was including Vagisil in their numbers. I completely understand them being insulted by that but his education makes him part of the group.

The only slam I saw was including Vagisil in their numbers. I completely understand them being insulted by that but his education makes him part of the group.

So when he said, "Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma," he wasn't pointing out the "less than a HS diploma" as an insult. You actually believe that? And even then he capitalized "less." You're a hoot. You have no ability to think for yourself at all, do you?

He doesn't need any more votes, so no need to waste time going to the polls since Trump is so far ahead.

So when he said, "Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma," he wasn't pointing out the "less than a HS diploma" as an insult. You actually believe that? And even then he capitalized "less." You're a hoot. You have no ability to think for yourself at all, do you?

Damn. You're getting goofy now.

I'm just laughing at you. He said "Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma," and you don't see the insult to people with less than a HS diploma. You sir, are just not bright. Explains your grades, doesn't it?

Forget all those pollsters you've heard of. Whoever the fuck says Trump is winning.

Of course Trump is winning. Dale Smith drove all over his town and didn't see very many Hillary bumper stickers. You can't get more scientific than that.

Sunday went to my daughters house for a birthday party.

29 miles

left my city, went thru 2 others before I arrived at hers.

saw 6 Trump signs, 6 Hillary signs.

Doesn't look like to many up my way care much about either of them
You have no idea what you're talking about and frankly, you're being ridiculous.... signs don't matter. Only bumper stickers can scientifically predict the outcome of the election. If you don't believe me, just ask Dale Smith. He knows more than everyone here AND more than all of the generals. He can explain it to ya.

I merely pointed out the lack of interest towards either.

Why does that bother you so much?

I'm just laughing at you. He said "Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma," and you don't see the insult to people with less than a HS diploma. You sir, are just not bright. Explains your grades, doesn't it?

If you see an insult to uneducated people there, you're nuts. The only possible insult would be that they are more likely to be Trump supporters, and that is born out by the facts.

The OP's fake poll is effectively canceled out by Clinton's 7 point lead in the Rasmussen poll.
You mean one of the polls over a week old?

You do realize that the results of 1st debate did not take effect just 2 days after the event, right?

If you see an insult to uneducated people there, you're nuts. The only possible insult would be that they are more likely to be Trump supporters, and that is born out by the facts.

That's so funny. You read this:

Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma...........

And you can't see a slam on people with "LESS than a HS diploma." Why don't you just change your username to IAmStupidIReallyAm?

High school dropouts have been voting Democrat since they have been polling.

Not a single Hillary sign in all of Vermont.

In my (liberal) neighborhood, one Hillary sign, one Trump sign; so extrapolating that, NY will be a tie this November, amiright?

High school dropouts have been voting Democrat since they have been polling.

Not Bulldog. He didn't drop out. He got through on social promotions

That's so funny. You read this:

Trump saw his biggest lead among voters with LESS than a HS diploma...........

And you can't see a slam on people with "LESS than a HS diploma." Why don't you just change your username to IAmStupidIReallyAm?
I agree...being labelled as a Trump supporter is an awful insult...anyone who says it is unbelievably mean and nasty with hate in their heart...many, many people say so...

Forum List

Back