🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daybreak Poll - Donald Trump Widens Lead over Clinton

"Maniacal," ya maniacal idiot. :eusa_doh:

Keep counting bumper stickers, Dale. If nothing else, that'll keep ya busy and out of trouble.

No bumper stickers to count as it applies to Hitlery and the "I'm With Her" campaign...none, nada, zilch......but what the hell, those Diebold machines have back-doored software....the one that "wins" was put in by the ones that own your ass...lock, stock and barrel.
In which states do your delusions guide you to believe Diebold machines are being employed?

Only 11 states that have a paper trail and the majority of them are "blue states"....

Voting methods and equipment by state - Ballotpedia

The integrity of elections???

Clinton Does Best Where Voting Machines Flunk Hacking Tests: Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders Election Fraud Allegations

Could the 2016 Election Be Stolen with Help from Electronic Voting Machines? | Democracy Now!
Those are not "Diebold" voting machines.

11 states with paper ballots and the rest at the mercy of the software tabulators and you can even manipulate the exit poll numbers.....can you say "banana republic"?????

so what

Trump is losing in all the polls. Trump's poorly educated alt-right fever swamp zombies are pitiful. They are dangerous to America. The Constitution prevents us from just exterminating them like insects and rabid dogs. We must find another way to dispose of them.
Very Hitlerian. Since your side tends to ignore the Constitution, that's another reason to vote you all out of power.

Just so ya know -- maniacal laughter doesn't make you appear any less insane than your posts reveal you to be.

It's only "manical" to the terminally stupid and ignorant masses that have no idea about what we are up against. You are a chicken voting for the corporate owners of Tyson or Farmer's Pride....either way, you will be plucked and gutted.
Leftards like you crave the communist, one world, technocratic totalitarian "gubermint" where there is no middle class. Stupid fucks like you are not pissed that some have it so bad as you are pissed that some have it too good in your world view. The thing is? Those like Hitlery are not about bringing up the bottom but rather bringing the middle down to the bottom because #1 Poorer people are easier to control #2 They leave less of a carbon footprint. Two classes is what they crave...the serfs and the elites. Stupid fucks like you will "applaud" it until you realize that you are not in the small club.

Seriously, your stupidity and ignorance should embarrass you. (snicker)
"Maniacal," ya maniacal idiot. :eusa_doh:

Keep counting bumper stickers, Dale. If nothing else, that'll keep ya busy and out of trouble.

No bumper stickers to count as it applies to Hitlery and the "I'm With Her" campaign...none, nada, zilch......but what the hell, those Diebold machines have back-doored software....the one that "wins" was put in by the ones that own your ass...lock, stock and barrel.

With the proper precautions electronic voting machines are accurate and secure. Don't let the fear of something new scare you like my grandmother. An old woman, born in 1902, she thought the TV could look up her dress so she always sat sideways to watch. Your fear is just as unfounded.

The keyword is "proper". GW shouldn't have own either election...not that it would have changed the direction of this country because Gore and Kerry are globalists and Kerry is a "Skull and Bones" member and "brother of G W which is why he never disputed the results in Ohio. Trump is a free mason that constantly flashes the 666 Illuminati symbol right in front of our faces and Hitlery is a long time member of the Illuminati. I think you all are being played and that this is nothing but a huge distraction while other important shit is going on.

Let's take this for instance....Hitlery accuses Trump of being in the back pocket of Putin but yet it was Hitlery that pushed through uranium deals for Russia in exchange for donations to her slush fund foundation...why didn't Trump use that against her?: Because this is all theater and I refuse to participate in this banana republic fraud of an election. Go ahead and vote for the next CEO of USA.INC but the winner was already picked in advance.

I'm always amazed at how you can go from only slightly odd to bat shit crazy in 1.3 seconds. If super-secret societies wield that much power, and a secret hand signal can change the course of a country or even the entire world, there would be no need for such mundane things as elections or any form of self government. Besides that, so many interlocking conspiracies could never be hidden from the general public. There wouldn't be just a few tinfoil-hatters proclaiming all the ways we are being enslaved. The hierarchy would be common knowledge and taught in no uncertain terms in all the schools. Sometimes I think you might just be playing a persona as a joke, but it doesn't take long to again realize you are deeply and truly nuts, and lacking any way to help make you better, I can only laugh at the funnier things you say.

Of course Trump is winning. Dale Smith drove all over his town and didn't see very many Hillary bumper stickers. You can't get more scientific than that
Those audience reaction devices Frank Luntz's groups use always show the independents tracking with the republicans. As you know, it is the independents who decide elections. You liberals don't realize how upset Americans are with the Clintons.

You realize Luntz can guide his groups any way he wants them to go, don't you?

He doesn't turn the knobs for them. Indys track with Republicans.

Still Report ^ | 10/10/2016 | Bill Still
In today’s USC Daybreak poll, Trump improved in almost all categories and has won back all the support he lost over the weekend. Nationally, Trump reversed three days of declines and now leads Clinton by 45.8 to 42.7% - a 3.1% margin. Clinton saw her biggest decline in 10 days, sinking 6/10s of a percent yesterday. 2,893 people were sampled in yesterday’s poll. Trump still leads in all three age demographics, recovering most of what he had lost among middle-aged voters, and returned to a solid 4 percentage point lead 46.7 – 42.7%. In the +65s group, Trump now leads..

LOL! Even Rasmussen Reports have Clinton up 5+.[/QUOTE

BWAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Where are ya, Karla Klunt????

reading these old posts...makes my heart warm....and it makes the liberal tears I drink more flavorful.......

Forget all those pollsters you've heard of. Whoever the fuck says Trump is winning.

Of course Trump is winning. Dale Smith drove all over his town and didn't see very many Hillary bumper stickers. You can't get more scientific than that.

Sunday went to my daughters house for a birthday party.

29 miles

left my city, went thru 2 others before I arrived at hers.

saw 6 Trump signs, 6 Hillary signs.

Doesn't look like to many up my way care much about either of them
I agree. I just thought it was funny that that jerk thought he could determine the election by counting bumper stickers.
He was way off

Of course Trump is winning. Dale Smith drove all over his town and didn't see very many Hillary bumper stickers. You can't get more scientific than that
Those audience reaction devices Frank Luntz's groups use always show the independents tracking with the republicans. As you know, it is the independents who decide elections. You liberals don't realize how upset Americans are with the Clintons.
I can confirm that...I've never liked Trump, and that goes all the way back to the 70's/80's, still don't, but Nov 8 made him a national hero to me...lefties better wake up, they keep trotting out inferior products like Hillary [gore as well] and then demand we recognize her as anything but a coattail riding shrew or we're misogynists then they can expect more of us swing voters to give them more Bush and Trump presidents...[I voted for bush in 2000, but not Trump in 16]

the polls of straight popular vote was actually not that far off. Unfortunately it never was a national popularity contest, it was 51 popularity contests.

the polls of straight popular vote was actually not that far off. Unfortunately it never was a national popularity contest, it was 51 popularity contests.
So what good were the polls then? why pay any attention to them if the data is correct but the reasoning and methodology is irrelevant?

So what good were the polls then? why pay any attention to them if the data is correct but the reasoning and methodology is irrelevant?
Who pays attention other then those trying to use them to prove something? BUT, the point is that looking just at the raw popular vote tells a person nothing. That is why we have the EC so that California doesn't elect the President.

Forum List

Back