🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daybreak Poll - Donald Trump Widens Lead over Clinton

I was agreeing with you...why do you have to be so mean and nasty?

So apparently you were't agreeing with me. To agree with me you'd have had to say yes, both parties are disgusting and you're aren't voting for either. Couldn't do that. Looking at the same shit and thinking the one with the blue shirt is a cutie is definitely not "agreeing" with me
You're talking like a child.
How about I just ruffle your hair and send you outside to play?

Again, you can't say the same about Hillary or deny you're voting for her. At least we did accomplish killing your crap that you "agreed" with me. They are both unacceptable and I won't vote for either. Period. That is what I said
Don't you Libs get SARCASM?

I'm a lib, you're not? OK, we're in bizzaro world, what's the next step?
What's that **whoosh** noise overhead?

I'm sure you have no idea how much that means to me, coming from you. Do I get cake?

I apologize, Bulldog...it's not fair for me to pick on you like I do. It's not sporting and it drags me down to a level that I really want to avoid. It's not your fault that you are "challenged" and for me to exploit your deficiencies for the sake of a few laughs is wrong and distracts from the message I am trying to get across. Best of luck to ya......

Trust me. I don't consider what you do as picking on me. I greatly enjoy your odd and sometimes disturbing view of what you perceive the world to be. I just worry about how you might react when reality inevitably sneaks into your world.

I do not mean to come across as "mean" but I do not trust the opinions of those that suffer from a limited ability to think. I know exactly how the world works because I made it my business to learn how it does instead of depending on RW radio to shape my thinking. I know more than you and understand more than you because I have done the work. Get it now???

You're not mean. You're just nuts.

So you think....but you can never make a coherent argument as to why you think I am wrong......the "Uh-Uh" defense isn't discussing nor debating...get it??

Like I've told you before. It would be silly for me to try to have a reasonable or rational discussion with you, because you are neither. I do enjoy your odd conspiracy theories, and unexpected twists of logic, though.

I apologize, Bulldog...it's not fair for me to pick on you like I do. It's not sporting and it drags me down to a level that I really want to avoid. It's not your fault that you are "challenged" and for me to exploit your deficiencies for the sake of a few laughs is wrong and distracts from the message I am trying to get across. Best of luck to ya......

Trust me. I don't consider what you do as picking on me. I greatly enjoy your odd and sometimes disturbing view of what you perceive the world to be. I just worry about how you might react when reality inevitably sneaks into your world.

I do not mean to come across as "mean" but I do not trust the opinions of those that suffer from a limited ability to think. I know exactly how the world works because I made it my business to learn how it does instead of depending on RW radio to shape my thinking. I know more than you and understand more than you because I have done the work. Get it now???

So you think....but you can never make a coherent argument as to why you think I am wrong......the "Uh-Uh" defense isn't discussing nor debating...get it??

Like I've told you before. It would be silly for me to try to have a reasonable or rational discussion with you, because you are neither. I do enjoy your odd conspiracy theories, and unexpected twists of logic, though.

All you have to do is explain as to how you believe that I am wrong, allow me to respond and let the board masses decide on which one made the better case....but yet you lack the nads to even try. That seems to be a problem for male leftards...their testicles haven't dropped yet. Refute what I post if it is so fucking easy and stop hiding that light underneath a bushel tree.

So, what have I posted that offends your sense of decorum and why......make your case. I will consider what you nposted and then reply....it's not that fucking hard, now is it???

All you have to do is explain as to how you believe that I am wrong, allow me to respond and let the board masses decide on which one made the better case....but yet you lack the nads to even try. That seems to be a problem for male leftards...their testicles haven't dropped yet. Refute what I post if it is so fucking easy and stop hiding that light underneath a bushel tree.

So, what have I posted that offends your sense of decorum and why......make your case. I will consider what you nposted and then reply....it's not that fucking hard, now is it???

Well, since it's that important to you, I'll let you see my balls this one time, but no touching.

Of course Trump is winning. Dale Smith drove all over his town and didn't see very many Hillary bumper stickers. You can't get more scientific than that.

Sunday went to my daughters house for a birthday party.

29 miles

left my city, went thru 2 others before I arrived at hers.

saw 6 Trump signs, 6 Hillary signs.

Doesn't look like to many up my way care much about either of them
You have no idea what you're talking about and frankly, you're being ridiculous.... signs don't matter. Only bumper stickers can scientifically predict the outcome of the election. If you don't believe me, just ask Dale Smith. He knows more than everyone here AND more than all of the generals. He can explain it to ya.

Slack-jawed leftards were fainting from the mere sight of the jug-eared mulatto and were getting the "tweety shivers" at a SRO Barrypuppet rallies....I see no enthusiasm for the Hitlery klunt but plenty for Trump.......any further questions, Fran?

(snicker)
Yeah, does this mean you're now abandoning your bumper sticker scientology in favor of counting rally heads? Is this your new science?

No, not at all...it is simply another factor to consider on top of the one I gave you. She has to be the most uninspiring candidate since Walter Mondale. Let's face it, she got pimp slapped by a mixed race communist/muslim that was only a first term senator that no one knew anything about. She hasn't aged like wine and the scandals have only grown. The e-mail releases certainly isn't doing anything to enhance her viability as the next CEO of USA.INC. She doesn't think much of Sanders supporters, women and black folks. But keep on being one of those "unaware and compliant" citizen that Bill Ivey, leftard , Hitlery supporter and George Soros lapdog spoke of. Great job!!!
Well there's the demented Dale Smith "polling methodology" .... and then there's scientific polling ...

... guess which one is backed by science versus which one is backed by delusion?

:dance:

You have no idea what you're talking about and frankly, you're being ridiculous.... signs don't matter. Only bumper stickers can scientifically predict the outcome of the election. If you don't believe me, just ask Dale Smith. He knows more than everyone here AND more than all of the generals. He can explain it to ya.

Slack-jawed leftards were fainting from the mere sight of the jug-eared mulatto and were getting the "tweety shivers" at a SRO Barrypuppet rallies....I see no enthusiasm for the Hitlery klunt but plenty for Trump.......any further questions, Fran?

(snicker)
Yeah, does this mean you're now abandoning your bumper sticker scientology in favor of counting rally heads? Is this your new science?

No, not at all...it is simply another factor to consider on top of the one I gave you. She has to be the most uninspiring candidate since Walter Mondale. Let's face it, she got pimp slapped by a mixed race communist/muslim that was only a first term senator that no one knew anything about. She hasn't aged like wine and the sandals have only grown. The e-mail releases certainly isn't doing anything to enhance her viability as the next CEO of USA.INC. She doesn't think much of Sanders supporters, women and black folks. But keep on being one of those "unaware and compliant" citizen that Bill Ivey, leftard , Hitlery supporter and George Soros lapdog spoke of. Great job!!!
On the other hand...she must be the most vetted candidate in US history.
From the moment she became First Lady until now she has been under constant scrutiny and regular investigations.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, that has to be the funniest post on this board this year!!!!! Nicely done!!!
Just so ya know -- maniacal laughter doesn't make you appear any less insane than your posts reveal you to be.

29 miles

(snicker)

No, not at all...it is simply another factor to consider on top of the one I gave you. She has to be the most uninspiring candidate since Walter Mondale. Let's face it, she got pimp slapped by a mixed race communist/muslim that was only a first term senator that no one knew anything about. She hasn't aged like wine and the scandals have only grown. The e-mail releases certainly isn't doing anything to enhance her viability as the next CEO of USA.INC. She doesn't think much of Sanders supporters, women and black folks. But keep on being one of those "unaware and compliant" citizen that Bill Ivey, leftard , Hitlery supporter and George Soros lapdog spoke of. Great job!!!
Well there's the demented Dale Smith "polling methodology" .... and then there's scientific polling ...

... guess which one is backed by science versus which one is backed by delusion?

:dance:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(snicker)

No, not at all...it is simply another factor to consider on top of the one I gave you. She has to be the most uninspiring candidate since Walter Mondale. Let's face it, she got pimp slapped by a mixed race communist/muslim that was only a first term senator that no one knew anything about. She hasn't aged like wine and the sandals have only grown. The e-mail releases certainly isn't doing anything to enhance her viability as the next CEO of USA.INC. She doesn't think much of Sanders supporters, women and black folks. But keep on being one of those "unaware and compliant" citizen that Bill Ivey, leftard , Hitlery supporter and George Soros lapdog spoke of. Great job!!!
From the moment she became First Lady until now she has been under constant scrutiny and regular investigations.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, that has to be the funniest post on this board this year!!!!! Nicely done!!!
Just so ya know -- maniacal laughter doesn't make you appear any less insane than your posts reveal you to be.

It's only "manical" to the terminally stupid and ignorant masses that have no idea about what we are up against. You are a chicken voting for the corporate owners of Tyson or Farmer's Pride....either way, you will be plucked and gutted.
Leftards like you crave the communist, one world, technocratic totalitarian "gubermint" where there is no middle class. Stupid fucks like you are not pissed that some have it so bad as you are pissed that some have it too good in your world view. The thing is? Those like Hitlery are not about bringing up the bottom but rather bringing the middle down to the bottom because #1 Poorer people are easier to control #2 They leave less of a carbon footprint. Two classes is what they crave...the serfs and the elites. Stupid fucks like you will "applaud" it until you realize that you are not in the small club.

Seriously, your stupidity and ignorance should embarrass you. (snicker)

Trump is losing in all the polls. Trump's poorly educated alt-right fever swamp zombies are pitiful. They are dangerous to America. The Constitution prevents us from just exterminating them like insects and rabid dogs. We must find another way to dispose of them.

I'll be here, laughing at all the losers.

(which is pretty much anyone voting for Hillary of Trump)
...or anyone that ends up with either Hillary or Trump as their President...

No, just the fools voting for them.

As usual, the majority of Americans won't be voting
Not true. In 2012, there were some 235,036,000 folks in the U.S. aged 18 and older.

In the 2012 election, there were 129,064,662 votes cast.

That's a roughly 55% voter turn out.

It's only "manical" to the terminally stupid and ignorant masses that have no idea about what we are up against. You are a chicken voting for the corporate owners of Tyson or Farmer's Pride....either way, you will be plucked and gutted.
Leftards like you crave the communist, one world, technocratic totalitarian "gubermint" where there is no middle class. Stupid fucks like you are not pissed that some have it so bad as you are pissed that some have it too good in your world view. The thing is? Those like Hitlery are not about bringing up the bottom but rather bringing the middle down to the bottom because #1 Poorer people are easier to control #2 They leave less of a carbon footprint. Two classes is what they crave...the serfs and the elites. Stupid fucks like you will "applaud" it until you realize that you are not in the small club.

"Maniacal," ya maniacal idiot. :eusa_doh:

Keep counting bumper stickers, Dale. If nothing else, that'll keep ya busy and out of trouble.

Trump is losing in all the polls. Trump's poorly educated alt-right fever swamp zombies are pitiful. They are dangerous to America. The Constitution prevents us from just exterminating them like insects and rabid dogs. We must find another way to dispose of them.

"Trump's poorly educated alt-right fever swamp zombies are pitiful. They are dangerous to America. The Constitution prevents us from just exterminating them like insects and rabid dogs. We must find another way to dispose of them"

I did a "cut and paste" so that you can't go back and delete this post, Lakhota..... because I am going to rub this post in your face every chance I get. Communists did exactly what you proposed with your post....Pol Pot, Stalin, Lenin, Mao Tse-Tung, etc, etc......that is why Americans will never surrender their God given right to be armed.

Do you know what communist leaders do after they have used useful idiots such as yourself? They line them up and put a bullet in their heads because idealist commies that see how communism really works are the biggest threat to their power when they come to the realization that it wasn't so great after all...dissent will not be allowed. You will die on your knees begging like the little commie klunt that you are. I will die standing tall......(snicker)

Keep counting bumper stickers, Dale. If nothing else, that'll keep ya busy and out of trouble.

No bumper stickers to count as it applies to Hitlery and the "I'm With Her" campaign...none, nada, zilch......but what the hell, those Diebold machines have back-doored software....the one that "wins" was put in by the ones that own your ass...lock, stock and barrel.

Forget all those pollsters you've heard of. Whoever the fuck says Trump is winning.

Of course Trump is winning. Dale Smith drove all over his town and didn't see very many Hillary bumper stickers. You can't get more scientific than that.

29 miles

Damn Libertarian!

No bumper stickers to count as it applies to Hitlery and the "I'm With Her" campaign...none, nada, zilch......but what the hell, those Diebold machines have back-doored software....the one that "wins" was put in by the ones that own your ass...lock, stock and barrel.
In which states do your delusions guide you to believe Diebold machines are being employed?

With the proper precautions electronic voting machines are accurate and secure. Don't let the fear of something new scare you like my grandmother. An old woman, born in 1902, she thought the TV could look up her dress so she always sat sideways to watch. Your fear is just as unfounded.

In which states do your delusions guide you to believe Diebold machines are being employed?

Only 11 states that have a paper trail and the majority of them are "blue states"....

Voting methods and equipment by state - Ballotpedia

The integrity of elections???

Clinton Does Best Where Voting Machines Flunk Hacking Tests: Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders Election Fraud Allegations

Could the 2016 Election Be Stolen with Help from Electronic Voting Machines? | Democracy Now!

Only 11 states that have a paper trail and the majority of them are "blue states"....

Clinton Does Best Where Voting Machines Flunk Hacking Tests: Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders Election Fraud Allegations

Could the 2016 Election Be Stolen with Help from Electronic Voting Machines? | Democracy Now!
Those are not "Diebold" voting machines.

With the proper precautions electronic voting machines are accurate and secure. Don't let the fear of something new scare you like my grandmother. An old woman, born in 1902, she thought the TV could look up her dress so she always sat sideways to watch. Your fear is just as unfounded.

The keyword is "proper". GW shouldn't have own either election...not that it would have changed the direction of this country because Gore and Kerry are globalists and Kerry is a "Skull and Bones" member and "brother of G W which is why he never disputed the results in Ohio. Trump is a free mason that constantly flashes the 666 Illuminati symbol right in front of our faces and Hitlery is a long time member of the Illuminati. I think you all are being played and that this is nothing but a huge distraction while other important shit is going on.

Let's take this for instance....Hitlery accuses Trump of being in the back pocket of Putin but yet it was Hitlery that pushed through uranium deals for Russia in exchange for donations to her slush fund foundation...why didn't Trump use that against her?: Because this is all theater and I refuse to participate in this banana republic fraud of an election. Go ahead and vote for the next CEO of USA.INC but the winner was already picked in advance.

Those are not "Diebold" voting machines.

11 states with paper ballots and the rest at the mercy of the software tabulators and you can even manipulate the exit poll numbers.....can you say "banana republic"?????

Forum List

Back