Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

Hate crimes rose 9 % in major U.S. cities in 2018 for fifth consecutive year — to decade highs, even as overall crime in major cities declined, according to a report published by the center. Hate crimes linked to white nationalist and far right ideologies “continue to be most ascendant,” the report said.
started by your beloved obama
Yes, Obama did rile you people up...the color of his skin was the straw that broke the camel's back for you people.
No we didn't rile up obama got leftist motivated to verbally assault which lead up to physical assaults to outright attacks and when Hillary didn't win...... the rest is history

60+ years DEMOCRATS those are your people
Sorry you are too stupid to know that you white conservatives pushed and endorsed this strategy...what else is new.
Another black thug ANTIFA lover chimes in....ROTFLMFAO!0
Facts often reduce racists to name calling...lol.
Next up, he'll call me a monkey...lol.
That wasn't name-calling
You people never admit to racism or name calling...you are so predictable.
Me living in the south have seen racism. you leftist equate anything you don't like as racist. No nothing was said to you that was racist.
Sorry snowflake.

Hate crimes rose 9 % in major U.S. cities in 2018 for fifth consecutive year — to decade highs, even as overall crime in major cities declined, according to a report published by the center. Hate crimes linked to white nationalist and far right ideologies “continue to be most ascendant,” the report said.
started by your beloved obama
Yes, Obama did rile you people up...the color of his skin was the straw that broke the camel's back for you people.
No we didn't rile up obama got leftist motivated to verbally assault which lead up to physical assaults to outright attacks and when Hillary didn't win...... the rest is history
Why do you keep allowing facts to make you look increasingly stupid on this board????

Hate Groups Are Benefiting From Obama's Election
which outlines that in 2008 the number of hate groups rose to 926, up 4 percent from 2007, and 54 percent since 2000. (The SPLC doesn't measure the number of members in the groups.) An April Homeland Security

RWNJ Gold. Love it guys.
The Dayton shooter was a registered democrat who even voted in primaries

only old people and radical kids vote in primaries

Democrats and progressive nazis are now banging their heads against the wall because the white supremacist inspired by trump doesnt immediately fit this one

we'll have to wait for the batshit insane manifesto or note

I got another 20 on ssri's

8 years of teaching white is evil seems to be paying off for the democrats.
60 years of the southern strategy is bearing fruit, they don't have to be secretive anymore; they have semi-auto rifles and plenty of others to shoot.
Sorry you are too stupid to know that you white conservatives pushed and endorsed this strategy...what else is new.
Well dont eat a banana, thug!...LOLOLOL

60 years of the southern strategy is bearing fruit, they don't have to be secretive anymore; they have semi-auto rifles and plenty of others to shoot.
As stated earlier...facts often reduce racists to name calling.
I see that the facts have you in an extreme emotional meltdown...what's next; murdering mall shoppers???

Patrick Crusius blasted into a Walmart in El Paso with an assault rifle, a professed belief in white supremacy and and plans to gun down people of Hispanic descent and ethnicity, according to a hate-filled rant police suspect was written by the killer.

Facts aren't on your side...again, take your little supremacist and go home.
an opinion piece
His manifesto was not an opinion piece. It was him expressing his desire to kill Hispanics because he b'lieves they will eventually turn Texas blue.
Yes I read the manifesto.
He also wrote something about concern for global warming or something simular
So? Is that supposed to erase his fears about Hispanics making Texas Democrat?
It doesn't make him right-wing either
LOLOL

Yeah, because the left is so afraid of Texas turning Democrat, they're killing potential Democrat voters.

2s0blvo.jpg

Last edited:
" WHAT DO WE WANT .. DEAD COPS .. WHEN DO WE WANT IT .. NOW" BLM quote

Just parade down the streets screaming this and be embraced by the left wing parasite media, the Democratic Party, the present Democratic candidates and Obama..

Stalin said it best in regards to the Democratic Party..

11063635_10204541453476412_5989068899810593492_n.jpg

an opinion piece
His manifesto was not an opinion piece. It was him expressing his desire to kill Hispanics because he b'lieves they will eventually turn Texas blue.
LOLOL

Yeah, because the left is so afraid of Texas turning Democrat, their killing potential Democrat voters.

2s0blvo.jpg
Him being a warmer sure in hell doesn't make him a republican
Sorry you failed now have that beer.

I see that the facts have you in an extreme emotional meltdown...what's next; murdering mall shoppers???
You know black thug, you asswipes have called EVERYONE a racist....it
Means NOTHING ANYMORE to people with an ample IQ....You?....Still think that bullshit is a winning talking point because the leftist MSM still uses it....Get a fucking clue it is DEAD to most thinkers!....But a good excuse for you low intelligence subversives!

RWNJ Gold. Love it guys.
The Dayton shooter was a registered democrat who even voted in primaries

only old people and radical kids vote in primaries

Democrats and progressive nazis are now banging their heads against the wall because the white supremacist inspired by trump doesnt immediately fit this one

we'll have to wait for the batshit insane manifesto or note

I got another 20 on ssri's
Huh? What difference does it matter if he voted in primaries?

And it's neonazis, kkk, white supremacists, etc., who supported trump.

LOLOL

Yeah, because the left is so afraid of Texas turning Democrat, their killing potential Democrat voters.

2s0blvo.jpg
Being a "warmer?"

Playing the race card never wins because it's been overplayed
True racism is when the klan try to hang your aunt's father because they thought he was too uppity. That's how my uncle met my aunt My Grandfather saved her father from being lynched.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
Being a "warmer?"
He believed in global warming

You know black thug, you asswipes have called EVERYONE a racist....it
Means NOTHING ANYMORE to people with an ample IQ....You?....Still think that bullshit is a winning talking point because the leftist MSM still uses it....Get a fucking clue it is DEAD to most thinkers!....But a good excuse for you low intelligence subversives!
Not to worry...I have weathered far greater white supremacist melt downs than your current one...lol.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
Being a "warmer?"
Quote him saying that.....

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
Being a "warmer?"
Quote him saying that.....
I thought you read his manifesto?

theo1.jpg

It means four more years of Trump until we get white terrorism and Democrat terrorism straightened out. The Dems want the libs to move out.

Playing the race card never wins because it's been overplayed
True racism is when the klan try to hang your aunt's father because they thought he was too uppity. That's how my uncle met my aunt My Grandfather saved her father from being lynched.
What ignorance...lol.
Racism is only determined by someone being lynched???
Please just tell me that some of your best friends are Black and call it a day.

Look how the 'stains are foaming at the mouth over the OP. lol

Forum List

Back