Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

Another Deranged, mind manipulate white DemonRAT school kid....beginning to see correlation between liberal mind bent white kids here.....anyone check to see if someone called these kids and said "QUEEN OF DIAMONDS"?......Not so far fetched anymore....
8 years of teaching white is evil seems to be paying off for the democrats.
60 years of the southern strategy is bearing fruit, they don't have to be secretive anymore; they have semi-auto rifles and plenty of others to shoot.
60+ years DEMOCRATS those are your people
Sorry you are too stupid to know that you white conservatives pushed and endorsed this strategy...what else is new.
Another black thug ANTIFA lover chimes in....ROTFLMFAO!0
Just don't understand AT ALL why rightwingers here get unfairly tagged as racists.

Hate crimes rose 9 % in major U.S. cities in 2018 for fifth consecutive year — to decade highs, even as overall crime in major cities declined, according to a report published by the center. Hate crimes linked to white nationalist and far right ideologies “continue to be most ascendant,” the report said.
started by your beloved obama
It's amazing how CRCs and donnie's deplorables can't seem to quit former President Obama.

LOLOL

Yeah, because the left is so afraid of Texas turning Democrat, their killing potential Democrat voters.

2s0blvo.jpg
Him being a warmer sure in hell doesn't make him a republican
Sorry you failed now have that beer.
Being a "warmer?"
He believed in global warming
Quote him saying that.....
I thought you read his manifesto?
I did. Now either quote him saying he believes in global warming or you're lying...

After seeing the hit list and seeing that one of those killed by the shooter was his sister.

This shooting was initiated by a family squabble.

And the squabble probably involved his sister running around with some Jaboni. He went there to
wax her and every Jaboni or Jaboni lover he could see.

an opinion piece
His manifesto was not an opinion piece. It was him expressing his desire to kill Hispanics because he b'lieves they will eventually turn Texas blue.
Yes I read the manifesto.
He also wrote something about concern for global warming or something simular
So? Is that supposed to erase his fears about Hispanics making Texas Democrat?
It doesn't make him right-wing either
LOLOL

Yeah, because the left is so afraid of Texas turning Democrat, they're killing potential Democrat voters.

2s0blvo.jpg
In a way, you have to really feel sorry for them. They've been completely groomed to believe that thinking logically is unAmerican.

After seeing the hit list and seeing that one of those killed by the shooter was his sister.

This shooting was initiated by a family squabble.

And the squabble probably involved his sister running around with some Jaboni. He went there to
wax her and every Jaboni or Jaboni lover he could see.

Is a Jaboni the same thing as a Spook?

" WHAT DO WE WANT .. DEAD COPS .. WHEN DO WE WANT IT .. NOW" BLM quote

Just parade down the streets screaming this and be embraced by the left wing parasite media, the Democratic Party, the present Democratic candidates and Obama..

Stalin said it best in regards to the Democratic Party..

View attachment 272771

How many cops have now died because of that? List them so we can jump on condemning the shooters ASAP!

Sorry you are too stupid to know that you white conservatives pushed and endorsed this strategy...what else is new.
Facts often reduce racists to name calling...lol.
Next up, he'll call me a monkey...lol.
Well dont eat a banana, thug!...LOLOLOL
As stated earlier...facts often reduce racists to name calling.
I see that the facts have you in an extreme emotional meltdown...what's next; murdering mall shoppers???
You know black thug, you asswipes have called EVERYONE a racist....it
Means NOTHING ANYMORE to people with an ample IQ....You?....Still think that bullshit is a winning talking point because the leftist MSM still uses it....Get a fucking clue it is DEAD to most thinkers!....But a good excuse for you low intelligence subversives!
Yep....it's totally unfair to be labeling CRCs as racist.

His manifesto was not an opinion piece. It was him expressing his desire to kill Hispanics because he b'lieves they will eventually turn Texas blue.
LOLOL

Yeah, because the left is so afraid of Texas turning Democrat, they're killing potential Democrat voters.

2s0blvo.jpg
In a way, you have to really feel sorry for them. They've been completely groomed to believe that thinking logically is unAmerican.
This has been a great weekend.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
Sure has. Anything that shows Americans what sorry filth liberals are is all good.

I see that the facts have you in an extreme emotional meltdown...what's next; murdering mall shoppers???
Means NOTHING ANYMORE to people with an ample IQ....You?....Still think that bullshit is a winning talking point because the leftist MSM still uses it....Get a fucking clue it is DEAD to most thinkers!....But a good excuse for you low intelligence subversives!
Why...we label you as extremely stupid and a subversive troll....does the truth bother you?

Why...we label you as extremely stupid and a subversive troll....does the truth bother you?

Oh goodie!
Bodeca loves labels....:banana:

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
I am quite sure you think so.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
Sure has. Anything that shows Americans what sorry filth liberals are is all good.
How much were you dancing?

Oh goodie!
A label for her "friend".

iu

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg
How much were you dancing?
I reserve that until I hear about your violent demise.

Oh goodie!
I am offended that you confused The Purge for me.

Forum List

Back