Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

Not even Mulvaney could defend Trump.

The whole nation knows what Trump has said about the neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and KKK members after Charlottesville along with his comments about "The Squad" and Elijah Cummings. On the first day of his candidacy Trump attacked immigrants from Mexico and Central America. All Mulvaney was able to say was Trump was both angry and sad that three mass shootings occurred within of eight days.

Two of the shootings were committed by white supremacists and it is safe to assume Conner Betts was a copy cat killer, not be outdone by Santino William Legan (Gilroy) and Patrick Crusius (El Paso).

Dayton, El Paso, and Gilroy were unintended consequences of Trump's racial blasphemy and that is why Mulvaney could not defend Trump.

The chief of staff cannot un-ring a bell.

“You cannot be a white supremacist and be normal in the head. These are sick people," Mulvaney said.

Describing neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK at Charlottesville, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
66634579_2524724150879759_2847636035339288576_n.jpg

Or maybe his motives were racist ?

Look what you do with just a t-shirt? Talk bout jumping to conclusions.
Lol, coming from someone who shits his pants when he sees a MAGA hat.
Nah...we just point and laugh...the appropriate response.
Yeah with violence, great for the party of tolerance.
Nah...we just point and laugh....the most appropriate response of all.
Yeah we are disgsted with you.
View attachment 272809 View attachment 272810
That's what respecting your country looks like.

Respecting your country isn’t standing up for a piece of cloth. It’s standing up for the things that piece of cloth is SUPPOSED to represent: Freedom, equality and justice for all.

Kapernick is the ONLY one of the three pictures you showed who was standing up for America and what it stands for.

The whole nation knows what Trump has said about the neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and KKK members after Charlottesville along with his comments about "The Squad" and Elijah Cummings. On the first day of his candidacy Trump attacked immigrants from Mexico and Central America. All Mulvaney was able to say was Trump was both angry and sad that three mass shootings occurred within of eight days.

Two of the shootings were committed by white supremacists and it is safe to assume Conner Betts was a copy cat killer, not be outdone by Santino William Legan (Gilroy) and Patrick Crusius (El Paso).

Dayton, El Paso, and Gilroy were unintended consequences of Trump's racial blasphemy and that is why Mulvaney could not defend Trump.

“You cannot be a white supremacist and be normal in the head. These are sick people," Mulvaney said.

Describing neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK at Charlottesville, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
View attachment 272811
The Democrats then are Republicans now.

Or maybe his motives were racist ?

Look what you do with just a t-shirt? Talk bout jumping to conclusions.
We know that bothers more than post-birth people being shot down.

View attachment 272811
Trying....so....hard....to....do....damage control.....

#Libtards Bunch of losers LOL

Liberals flock to my thread like a dodo bird on steroids and ALWAYS flaming out.. Bottom line- Leftists are violent Anti-American scum who must at all times be watched- These idiots and their ClownCar leadership are FUBAR.. See Moonbat Marianne or one of those skank Squat Members.

Liberals flock to my thread like a dodo bird on steroids and ALWAYS flaming out.. Bottom line- Leftists are violent Anti-American scum who must at all times be watched- These idiots and their ClownCar leadership are FUBAR.. See Moonbat Marianne or one of those skank Squat Members.
Why wouldn't we? Who doesn't enjoy proving what a flaming imbecile you are?

You've literally been here all day pissing yourself in a continual golden shower over one thread. < grins> I love it!!!!!! Isn't it great to live in the heads of dolts?! Who the hell spends 8 hours living on a forum spewing foam over one thread??? LOL!!!!! I missed this place...

Respecting your country isn’t standing up for a piece of cloth. It’s standing up for the things that piece of cloth is SUPPOSED to represent: Freedom, equality and justice for all.

Kapernick is the ONLY one of the three pictures you showed who was standing up for America and what it stands for.
Spoken like a true American hating leftist freak!

You've literally been here all day pissing yourself in a continual golden shower over one thread. < grins> I love it!!!!!! Isn't it great to live in the heads of dolts?! Who the hell spends 8 hours living on a forum spewing foam over one thread??? LOL!!!!! I missed this place...
LOLOLOLOLOL

And by "golden shower," you mean proving you're so fucking rightarded, you didn't even comprehend that your own link in your own OP said "Antifa" was a song performed by Ministry, not by Acacia Strain. If only you had at least 2 functioning brain cells to run together, maybe you would have understood your own link.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

WTF, we've been doing it all wrong for the last 200 years?

LOLOLOLOLOL

And by "golden shower," you mean proving you're so fucking rightarded, you didn't even comprehend that your own link in your own OP said "Antifa" was a song performed by Ministry, not by Acacia Strain. If only you had at least 2 functioning brain cells to run together, maybe you would have understood your own link.

Faun needs her Methadone fix... she's repeating everything I say, like a jacked up parrot. Hey Faun, it's ok... you can leave now and pick up my laundry on the way out....

LOLOLOLOLOL

Faun needs her Methadone fix... she's repeating everything I say, like a jacked up parrot. Hey Faun, it's ok... you can leave now and pick up my laundry on the way out....
LOLOL

I'm posting your idiotic claims to show what a retard you are. I know that sucks for you, but it's fun as hell.

G'head, tell the forum again how your "research" determined the Dayton shooter was wearing a sweatshirt emblazoned with the logo of a band which performs a song titled, "Antifa."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I mean, shit, you did the "research," what could possibly go wrong?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

I'm posting your idiotic claims to show what a retard you are. I know that sucks for you, but it's fun as hell.

G'head, tell the forum again how your "research" determined the Dayton shooter was wearing a sweatshirt emblazoned with the logo of a band which performs a song titled, "Antifa."

^^ Has repeated the same horse shit comment over 25 times now.. You're a bit psycho.. Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true.. :)

The guy probably thought the line was cool for his little shooting spree.

This guy is going to be another white nazi freak.

Antifa people don’t go on killing sprees. That’s not what the movement is about .

ANTIFA has been steadily escalating their violence towards others, so yes, I could see one of them going on a shooting spree. That doesn't mean, of course, I'm buying the OP's claim. I don't, but ANTIFA is a group of militant fascists, so it's just a matter of time.
Well, we didn't have to wait for the white supremacists to escalate their violence, did we?
So you say Antifa is also white supremacist? nice call.
Who isn't white supremacist these days? The world's envious masses aren't exactly crashing the gates of historically brown nations...

Well yes they are. The nations closest to Syria took in a million refugees. The USA took in zero.

False. We did take in some Syrian refugees. There is a refugee couple from Syria living next-door to my aunt and uncle in Florida

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

^^ Has repeated the same horse shit comment over 25 times now.. You're a bit psycho.. Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true.. :)
LOLOLOL

Oh? You mean your claim that Acacia Strain played the song, "Antifa," is true...??

Great.... let's see your proof of that. :badgrin:

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Oh? You mean your claim that Acacia Strain played the song, "Antifa," is true...??

Great.... let's see your proof of that. :badgrin:

Already posted Stalking nutbag..

We like watching train wrecks....guaranteed with a threat that starts as a badly researched lie.

Forum List

Back