DC occutards now trying to enter office buildings

It's now a Constitutional right to enter an office building asswipe?

Did you have a problem when the Tea Party people did it?
Link to a source stating that the TP ever entered privately owned offices?

Don't bother looking too hard, though. They never did.

So far, Occupy DC has tried to build a house on land that is not theirs - prime real estate, as a matter of fact, they have harassed folks at the convention center last night, and today are trying to get into K Street offices, but are unsuccessful, so far.

So you are saying they never went to Pelosi's office to protest the health care bill? I am giving you a chance to take back your statement here.

or it could mean people are tired of corporations getting tax breaks etc while making their products somewhere else.

I saw give corporations tax breaks that make their product in the US, if they don't then they better start.
We will never recover as long as we keep allowing companies to move all our manufacturing jobs to places like China and Mexico.

You obviously know nothing about economics.
Who knew protectionism would make a comeback?

"corporate greed has got to go"

I have heard this over and over when going to that area in DC which is right next to my fiancee's place of employment...

It is otherwise translated as "I want what you have and I want to government to get it for me"

or it could mean people are tired of corporations getting tax breaks etc while making their products somewhere else.

I saw give corporations tax breaks that make their product in the US, if they don't then they better start.
We will never recover as long as we keep allowing companies to move all our manufacturing jobs to places like China and Mexico.

There are more manufacturing jobs here today than ten years ago.

Didn't they also get ejected from the house gallery?

You can change your statement or I can post a link.

Did you have a problem when the Tea Party people did it?

So far, Occupy DC has tried to build a house on land that is not theirs - prime real estate, as a matter of fact, they have harassed folks at the convention center last night, and today are trying to get into K Street offices, but are unsuccessful, so far.

So you are saying ....
No, idiot.

I am saying exactly WHAT I said. Read.

Yeah. They are. It's about time the occupy organizers realize that.

Yes, time to sit in front of your televisions and let the country go down the drain.

So the only two options available for anyone in this country is to join the occupy movement or sit in front of the tv? Really? I'm sure if you sit down and think about it really, really, hard you might come up with other things you can do.

You missed the point, why does that not surprise me?

So you are saying ....
No, idiot.

So it is alright to protest outside of Nancy Pelosi's office, but not other offices of Congress?

No... it shows that I am calling you out for being an obtuse idiot

The right to free speech does not give you the right to trespass

Thank you for proving my point.

What point? I'd like to have a few words with President Obama, but I'm willing to bet that I have no "constitutional right" to just barge into the Oval Office without an appointment to do so. I am also willing to bet that YOU would NOT support the proposition that I have any such right to do that, much less support my attempted exercise of same. Well, WOULD YOU, hypocrite?

My point was that you would not get an appointment. You have read very little of what I posted.

Its alright for the Tea Party to yell from the House gallery, but no one else. Got it.

How do you know? If they would bathe and lose the "loser" t shirts, there could be a chance.

But then again, if they made an appoinment it would be best to have a meaningful dialogue ready. That could be a problem for them them. Can't support you on this, NoNukes, sorry.

Come up with something original, the 60s are over.

Does your mother know you are using her computer?

Son, I was a protester in the 60s.

So you are saying ....
No, idiot.

So it is alright to protest outside of Nancy Pelosi's office, but not other offices of Congress?

Of course it's alright to protest elected officials.

Of course it's alright to protest private firms.

If you believe it's alright to enter private property uninvited, I suggest you try it. ( But, don't try it in Virginia at night, you will be legally shot. :eusa_shhh:)

So you are saying ....
No, idiot.

I also like how you go right to name calling......... I haven't called you anything, so why the name calling? Can't handle a simple debate without the flaming?

No, idiot.

Of course it's alright to protest elected officials.

Of course it's alright to protest private firms.

If you believe it's alright to enter private property uninvited, I suggest you try it. ( But, don't try it in Virginia at night, you will be legally shot. :eusa_shhh:)

Another on the long list of why I chose to raise my children outside of the United States.

No, idiot.

I also like how you go right to name calling......... I haven't called you anything, so why the name calling? Can't handle a simple debate without the flaming?
Your strawman has nothing to do with debate. But, I'll take back the "idiot".

You are right.

My strawman? Right wing protesters protested outside of Nancy Pelosi's office and were removed from the House Gallery due to yelling. I wanted to know if any of you had a problem with that?

This private building is also owned by the same company who owns Zuccotti Park, where the protesters were allowed back in if they followed the rules. These protesters stayed inside the building for ten minutes before peacefully moving on. Are we sure the owners or anyone else didn't know they would be protesting there?

As for protesting at K Street, I dont think they should enter an office without permission but they for sure should be protesting there. And if you dont have a problem with K street, then you should really stop drinking the kool aid.

You are right.

My strawman? Right wing protesters protested outside of Nancy Pelosi's office and were removed from the House Gallery due to yelling. I wanted to know if any of you had a problem with that?

This private building is also owned by the same company who owns Zuccotti Park, where the protesters were allowed back in if they followed the rules. These protesters stayed inside the building for ten minutes before peacefully moving on. Are we sure the owners or anyone else didn't know they would be protesting there?

As for protesting at K Street, I dont think they should enter an office without permission but they for sure should be protesting there. And if you dont have a problem with K street, then you should really stop drinking the kool aid.
Yes, your strawman.

You claimed that the TP did what these clowns are doing - attempting to enter privately owned property on K Street. The TP never did that, as you claimed. Then you said, "Are you saying ...", and I wasn't. By definition, THAT is a strawman.

As to the rest of your post, you asked already and I answered already. Just scroll up.

You are right.

Yes, your strawman.

You claimed that the TP did what these clowns are doing - attempting to enter privately owned property on K Street. The TP never did that, as you claimed. Then you said, "Are you saying ...", and I wasn't. By definition, THAT is a strawman.

As to the rest of your post, you asked already and I answered already. Just scroll up.

I never claimed they entered private buildings, I clearly stated they protested outside of Pelosi's office and yelled from the House Gallery. The OP never mentioned Private office buildings. ;)

Oh no let them in, they can camp out there, shit on the carpets. Tear up the furniture, throw the files out the windows.

It's their constitutional right!

YAYYY.

So other than building a structure, entering congressional offices, I cannot find anything where they entered a private building in DC since Novemeber???? I just read an article posted about them protesting at K street and there is no mention of them entering a building.
So a link would be great.

Forum List

Back