DC occutards now trying to enter office buildings

It would probably take them 5 months to march up Route 50 to get there, and half of them would get run over by the time they got to 7 corners.
I'd bet half would be gone by the time they got to the Key Bridge!

Nah, they marched to key bridge about a month ago. However 7 corners is notorius for pedestrians getting run over. They'd lose half of their group.
LOL. You should check out Fairfax Underground and the thread started for the Occupy Fairfax. Yup, they would be real welcome here, too.

:lol:

"corporate greed has got to go"

I have heard this over and over when going to that area in DC which is right next to my fiancee's place of employment...

It is otherwise translated as "I want what you have and I want to government to get it for me"

I have heard this over and over when going to that area in DC which is right next to my fiancee's place of employment...

It is otherwise translated as "I want what you have and I want to government to get it for me"

That's kinda like Obama's speech yesterday about "fairness" "fair share". It's what liberals think is "enough".

Had they the balls to admit that fair to them means "as much as I think you should pay" I would at least have some respect for them. But like usual, they have lie, and twist things.

Your resorting to name calling proves that I am right.

No... it shows that I am calling you out for being an obtuse idiot

The right to free speech does not give you the right to trespass

Thank you for proving my point.

What point? I'd like to have a few words with President Obama, but I'm willing to bet that I have no "constitutional right" to just barge into the Oval Office without an appointment to do so. I am also willing to bet that YOU would NOT support the proposition that I have any such right to do that, much less support my attempted exercise of same. Well, WOULD YOU, hypocrite?

You do not understand protest.

Protesters don't understand work and bathing, asswipe.

You right wingers have not come up with anything new since the 60s. Must have something to do with lack of intelligence.

Actually we have, but let's say you are right, well if we're speaking the truth then it doesn't need to change. Only if your talking bull shit do you need to update your bull shit every few years or so.

Yes I do, it has to do with protest. These people would not have gotten appointments.

How do you know? If they would bathe and lose the "loser" t shirts, there could be a chance.

But then again, if they made an appoinment it would be best to have a meaningful dialogue ready. That could be a problem for them them. Can't support you on this, NoNukes, sorry.

Come up with something original, the 60s are over.

Does your mother know you are using her computer?

or it could mean people are tired of corporations getting tax breaks etc while making their products somewhere else.

I saw give corporations tax breaks that make their product in the US, if they don't then they better start.
We will never recover as long as we keep allowing companies to move all our manufacturing jobs to places like China and Mexico.

Time to pour molten lead on people exercising their Constitutional rights? Boy, you cons sure are patriotic :eusa_whistle:

It's now a Constitutional right to enter an office building asswipe?

Did you have a problem when the Tea Party people did it?
Link to a source stating that the TP ever entered privately owned offices?

Don't bother looking too hard, though. They never did.

So far, Occupy DC has tried to build a house on land that is not theirs - prime real estate, as a matter of fact, they have harassed folks at the convention center last night, and today are trying to get into K Street offices, but are unsuccessful, so far.

or it could mean people are tired of corporations getting tax breaks etc while making their products somewhere else.

I saw give corporations tax breaks that make their product in the US, if they don't then they better start.
We will never recover as long as we keep allowing companies to move all our manufacturing jobs to places like China and Mexico.

You obviously know nothing about economics.

You obviously know nothing about economics.

I know that the Bush tax cuts didn't help grow the economy, and I know not making anything here is not helping our economy. I think that is about enough.

Forum List

Back