DC Protests Draw 2 Million

Bet they didn't pay in food stamps either.

Notice the marginalization going on in this thread? It's as I always say of our Liberal Brothers/Sisters?

Blame/Minimize/Deny/Obfuscate. It's how they operate to win any argument, even if they KNOW they're wrong.

That was a right-winger marginalizing liberals with the food stamps comment you replied to...

Oh? Were they wearing a Tag? Some sort of ID that says "HEY! Be NICE to me I'm a RIGHTWINGER" ?

I answer as I see fit.

NEXT.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPud1TeubM]YouTube - 1.5 to 2 million march on Washington D.C Tea Party protest rally September 12 2009[/ame]

I dont know about 1.5 to 2 million but there sure as hell are a lot more than 70,000 people in that video.

some reporting from DC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1qdNhqiUzM]YouTube - 9-12 Tea Party Protest in Washington DC - STOP out-of-control spending[/ame]

Bet they didn't pay in food stamps either.

Notice the marginalization going on in this thread? It's as I always say of our Liberal Brothers/Sisters?

Blame/Minimize/Deny/Obfuscate. It's how they operate to win any argument, even if they KNOW they're wrong.

You forgot the newest strategy: Accuse anyone who challenges Obama as being a racist

I guess you could call it new in a way since it's so blatent on their part these past few months, and in recent weeks...but heck? Thye've been doing that for Decades, and pretending all the while they were the compassionate ones.

Seems to me like YOU'RE the one trying to deflect by bringing up racism here bud.

Desperately trying to deflect from the fact that you've been beaten soundly.

By the way? If that poster had a problem with how, and what I answered? I think they are ADULT enough to speak for themselves SPORT.

You're dismissed.

Good luck there T-bag.

If you don't like the fact that I'm correctly calling you on all your BS tactics, well then you can put me on ignore, but I'm still here for everyone else to see.

Last edited:
No Democrat ever shouted “liar” at W. when he was hawking a fake case for war in Iraq — Some people just can’t believe a black man is president and will never accept it.

Seems to me like YOU'RE the one trying to deflect by bringing up racism here bud.

It's not Racism, it's the 90% of Blacks that support DNC, no matter what. It's not about color, but political affiliation. The Political Philosophy that results in Servitude, and denial of liberty. Maybe You can explain why so many support those that buy their votes over those that would in truth, do the most good. This question affects white and black, rich and poor, Republican and Democrat. Why do we Buy and sell votes to the highest bidder, knowing that it does harm. From the Primaries, to the General Elections, We vote selfishly for advantage, not justice or truth. Far from it. We sell out Our Republic for trinkets and temporary advantage with no regard for consequence.

You forgot the newest strategy: Accuse anyone who challenges Obama as being a racist

I guess you could call it new in a way since it's so blatent on their part these past few months, and in recent weeks...but heck? Thye've been doing that for Decades, and pretending all the while they were the compassionate ones.

Not only that....they still refuse to admit that they founded the Ku Klux Klan and Senator Byrd (D) was a ranking member actively recruiting new members.

This horseshit has been going on far too long. Now it seems that's all they have left. The Democrats certainly don't have the best interests of the country in mind otherwise they would be trying to curb spending and rooting out the hundreds of billions of dollars in fraud from Medicare/Medicaid. I think this would demonstrate Obama's "Change" slogan and perhaps he would get some support for his agenda from the majority of Americans instead of the left wing loon fringers.

From "The American Thinker"

9/12 demonstration a record DC turnout: National Park Service<LINK

Thomas Lifson
[FONT=times new roman,times]The truth will out. Despite mainstream media attempts to characterize turnout as [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]in the thousands[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times], a spokesman for the National Park Service, Dan Bana, is quoted as saying "It is a record.... We believe it is the largest event held in Washington, D.C., ever."[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]_______________________[/FONT]

Whatever. Fact remains? The Government is on notice by The People, and that's what's important. Will the Statist listen? Probably not if their record is any indication. But just a note here? If they don't? Saturday will look like a picnic in the park on a peaceful Sunday in my view.
:clap2: LOL! You guys keep topping yourself for idiocy. I especially love the part where you spin the lack of trash to mean that rightwing nuts are so anal that they actually retain their own waste! :lol::lol::lol:

The National Parks Service does not provide this sort of data for protests anymore. Period.

They refuse to after past attempts to politicize what they did put out.

The gentleman they are pretending put out the quote, "Dan Bana" doesn't even exist. His real name is "David Barna", and the report of him claiming a "Record Size" was From the OBAMA INAUGURATION.

Here's a link:

Inauguration has Record Numbers
:eek:

It's not Racism, it's the 90% of Blacks that support DNC, no matter what. It's not about color, but political affiliation. The Political Philosophy that results in Servitude, and denial of liberty. Maybe You can explain why so many support those that buy their votes over those that would in truth, do the most good. This question affects white and black, rich and poor, Republican and Democrat. Why do we Buy and sell votes to the highest bidder, knowing that it does harm. From the Primaries, to the General Elections, We vote selfishly for advantage, not justice or truth. Far from it. We sell out Our Republic for trinkets and temporary advantage with no regard for consequence.

MY post was in response to this deflection by T-Bag:

Which was posted to agree with this:

To which I asked who on this thread was calling someone a racist, with no response.

Thomas Lifson
[FONT=times new roman,times]The truth will out. Despite mainstream media attempts to characterize turnout as [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]in the thousands[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times], a spokesman for the National Park Service, Dan Bana, is quoted as saying "It is a record.... We believe it is the largest event held in Washington, D.C., ever."[/FONT]

Whatever. Fact remains? The Government is on notice by The People, and that's what's important. Will the Statist listen? Probably not if their record is any indication. But just a note here? If they don't? Saturday will look like a picnic in the park on a peaceful Sunday in my view.
:clap2: LOL! You guys keep topping yourself for idiocy. I especially love the part where you spin the lack of trash to mean that rightwing nuts are so anal that they actually retain their own waste! :lol::lol::lol:
keep proving yourself a moron ravi

they didnt LITTER in the first place

Thomas Lifson

Of course not! Wingnuts are so thoughtful and caring of the environment. :rofl:

No offense, but you are an idiot.

No Democrat ever shouted &#8220;liar&#8221; at W. when he was hawking a fake case for war in Iraq &#8212; Some people just can&#8217;t believe a black man is president and will never accept it.

No...they Just applauded interrupting his speech during a SOTU Address to the Nation...

And why did OBAMA make this speech? Simple? To tell the people...

"We don't CARE what you people THINK...WE are gonna do this with or without you..." [/paraphrase of Bammies Speech]

Now? If Obama was so damned sure of his Majority? Why wasn't it passed BEFORE the Congressional break? Republicans don't have the power...but they are daily accused of Obstruction...

Really? They don't have the numbers to OBSTRUCT anything do they?

You have some homework to do sport...

And incidently? I wasn't kidding about the Democrats interrupting Bushs' SOTU speech...and guess who was front Aisle doing it?

GUESS WHICH HOPEY-CHANGER INTURRUPTED A SPEECH? <LINK

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mqSXsNJzRM&feature=player_embedded"]SOTU[/ame]

obama_rude.jpg

And BTW? Encircled? Is your Messiah, Your King Dictator OBAMA. Right up FRONT making trouble with his fellow Statists.

-ENJOY-

Last edited:

Thomas Lifson

they didn't LITTER because they stayed at home, figuring why go there, let's just claim there were 2 million protestors later, blame the liberal media for not reporting that fact, and then hop along merrily. that's good for the environment, saves gas too.

Forum List

Back