DC Protests Draw 2 Million

No...they Just applauded interrupting his speech during a SOTU Address to the Nation...

And why did OBAMA make this speech? Simple? To tell the people...

"We don't CARE what you people THINK...WE are gonna do this with or without you..." [/paraphrase of Bammies Speech]

Now? If Obama was so damned sure of his Majority? Why wasn't it passed BEFORE the Congressional break? Republicans don't have the power...but they are daily accused of Obstruction...

Really? They don't have the numbers to OBSTRUCT anything do they?

You have some homework to do sport...

And incidently? I wasn't kidding about the Democrats interrupting Bushs' SOTU speech...and guess who was front Aisle doing it?

GUESS WHICH HOPEY-CHANGER INTURRUPTED A SPEECH? <LINK

SOTU

obama_rude.jpg

And BTW? Encircled? Is your Messiah, Your King Dictator OBAMA. Right up FRONT making trouble with his fellow Statists.

-ENJOY-

Custer got pretty puffed up about things too, so did Napoleon.

Good Point. I get the "Waterloo" inference. ;)

you are very much edumacated. i show big reference to you.

Where is all of the credible reporting? What do D.C. Park Police Say?

You'll have to call them yourself, facts don't interest the media.
didnt they stop doing estimates after the controversy of the "million man march" when they said less than 800,000 showed up and got raked over the coals for it

NOPE, they gave estimates of around 800,000 for "the march for women's lives" in 2004. Which was minimized and ridiculed by many on the right.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if those are the same people trying to talk the 9/12ers up.

Talk to the ppl who regret voting for Obama and then say that with a straight face.

The majority are revolted by him, by his lies, and his obvious intention to "restructure" the US. Not health care, not speed limits...the US.

Which is of course what he intended all along. Anyone who listened to him blather knew it. But that is, after all, what libs want and desire.

Nice spin, but it's too bad for you that it's all you have to offer. LOL

and of course.............the best.....................

21-10.jpg

Id say..............for the 21%ers its.........OOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!

How old are you? 12?

LOL You actually have to ask?? He is still using the 21% number from the poll a few months back where when asked which party you support and even though only 21% called themselves liberals according to the poll only 39% sided with the republicans. LOL

So despite his bragging and ranting about 21%ers he and the republicans still lose. LOL

No Democrat ever shouted “liar” at W. when he was hawking a fake case for war in Iraq — Some people just can’t believe a black man is president and will never accept it.

No...they Just applauded interrupting his speech during a SOTU Address to the Nation...

And why did OBAMA make this speech? Simple? To tell the people...

"We don't CARE what you people THINK...WE are gonna do this with or without you..." [/paraphrase of Bammies Speech]

Now? If Obama was so damned sure of his Majority? Why wasn't it passed BEFORE the Congressional break? Republicans don't have the power...but they are daily accused of Obstruction...

Really? They don't have the numbers to OBSTRUCT anything do they?

You have some homework to do sport...

And incidently? I wasn't kidding about the Democrats interrupting Bushs' SOTU speech...and guess who was front Aisle doing it?

GUESS WHICH HOPEY-CHANGER INTURRUPTED A SPEECH? <LINK

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mqSXsNJzRM&feature=player_embedded"]SOTU[/ame]

obama_rude.jpg

And BTW? Encircled? Is your Messiah, Your King Dictator OBAMA. Right up FRONT making trouble with his fellow Statists.

-ENJOY-

Custer got pretty puffed up about things too, so did Napoleon.

I missed it. Who yelled out, "You lie"?

live912.jpg

ObamaInaugeration.jpg

Now that's two distinct, but very similar crowds standing in DC, in comparable space at different times...

And here's how the Slate Magazine called it...

"Vast crowds filled the National Mall on Tuesday to watch Barack Obama take the oath of office. Official figures have not yet been released, but there's widespread speculation that yesterday's event broke the attendance record set by the 1.2 million people who supposedly showed up at Lyndon B. Johnson's inauguration. The Associated Press estimated Tuesday's assembled masses at "more than 1 million," the Washington Post projected 1.8 million, and CBS reported "between 1.8 million and 2 million." How do you measure a crowd?"

How do you measure a crowd as big as the one at the Obama inauguration? - By Juliet Lapidos - Slate Magazine

Last edited:
I've discovered that various posters have spammed multiple threads on this subject all over the board.

Apparently right-wing posters are spamming this all over the internet, I'm assuming in an attempt to create a "Google Bomb".

I don't think that it's spamming. People have allot to say, it's more like wild fire.

live912.jpg

ObamaInaugeration.jpg

Now that's two distinct, but very similar crowds standing in the same space at different times...

"Vast crowds filled the National Mall on Tuesday to watch Barack Obama take the oath of office. Official figures have not yet been released, but there's widespread speculation that yesterday's event broke the attendance record set by the 1.2 million people who supposedly showed up at Lyndon B. Johnson's inauguration. The Associated Press estimated Tuesday's assembled masses at "more than 1 million," the Washington Post projected 1.8 million, and CBS reported "between 1.8 million and 2 million." How do you measure a crowd?"

How do you measure a crowd as big as the one at the Obama inauguration? - By Juliet Lapidos - Slate Magazine

totally not the same space. even you could see that if you wanted.

live912.jpg

ObamaInaugeration.jpg

Now that's two distinct, but very similar crowds standing in the same space at different times...

Nope... nor are they advanced as being the same picture... What they ARE, are photos which show comparable crowds...

Where the Left estimates at 2 million for the BOY King and a few dozen for Americans protesting Husseins Marxist policies.

The fact is the whacko-agenda far right is stuck at about 10 to 15% of the population. The rest of the country detests their politics, recognizing them for the whiners they have become. Hate will not be permitted to substitute for majority rule, rightards. End of story.

live912.jpg

ObamaInaugeration.jpg

Nope... nor are they advanced as being the same picture... What they ARE, are photos which show comparable crowds...

Where the Left estimates at 2 million for the BOY King and a few dozen for Americans protesting Husseins Marxist policies.

i know you like big red font, so i copied the relevant part of your post:

but very similar crowds standing in the same space at different times...

yes they were advanced as if they were pics of the same space. you cannot compare crowds this way.

if you had two shots from the capitol building with the grant (?) equestrian statue lined up exactly the same way with the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial, then maybe you could try a comparison.

The fact is the whacko-agenda far right is stuck at about 10 to 15% of the population. The rest of the country detests their politics, recognizing them for the whiners they have become. Hate will not be permitted to substitute for majority rule, rightards. End of story.
says a wacked out far leftie

and of course.............the best.....................

21-10.jpg

Id say..............for the 21%ers its.........OOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!

How old are you? 12?

LOL You actually have to ask?? He is still using the 21% number from the poll a few months back where when asked which party you support and even though only 21% called themselves liberals according to the poll only 39% sided with the republicans. LOL

So despite his bragging and ranting about 21%ers he and the republicans still lose. LOL

Hey..........what can I say s0n?

Independents are abondoning Obama in droves = total marginalization of the 21%ers. I cant help it if you're among the vast minority fringe s0n...............:lol:

s0n.........not sure if you realize this but as it stands, the country is shifting dramatically away from the way people like you think: the fringe left.

Its all about the independents...........this president is losing them in droves = the far right wins because the right wins!!! Thats how democoracy in America works in the 21st century s0n!! You may not like that, or may not understand that but it is unequivocal fact.

Asshole.......the president wasnt elected by the left..........he was elected by independents who were duped and are now waking up. But dont take my word for it.................

Its all right here, crystal clear.......................

obama_index_august_23_2009.jpg

The march on Washington is but a representation of the graph above. Ive been watching marches for 40 years in DC..............never one at all like the one this past Saturday.

Its all stirred up s0n............like a hornets nest. And most improtantly...........the Independents are paying attention =

Ooooops for the 21%ers!!!

s0n.........not sure if you realize this but as it stands, the country is shifting dramatically away from the way people like you think: the fringe left.

Its all about the independents...........this president is losing them in droves = the far right wins because the right wins!!! Thats how democoracy in America works in the 21st century s0n!! You may not like that, or may not understand that but it is unequivocal fact.

Asshole.......the president wasnt elected by the left..........he was elected by independents who were duped and are now waking up. But dont take my word for it.................

The march on Washington is but a representation of the graph above. Ive been watching marches for 40 years in DC..............never one at all like the one this past Saturday.

Its all stirred up s0n............like a hornets nest. And most improtantly...........the Independents are paying attention =

You are good for jokes but not for reality. You guys got your asses kicked last year, you will get them kicked next year, the reform package will pass this year, and you will get to pay more than your fair share for it. Tough love for those who caused the problem. Also, tuff luck.:lol:

How old are you? 12?

Hey..........what can I say s0n?

Independents are abondoning Obama in droves = total marginalization of the 21%ers. I cant help it if you're among the vast minority fringe s0n...............:lol:

And yet not really. If the independents are abandoning obama in droves then why is he still over 50% in total approval rating?? Even according to the very poll that you cite with your "21%er" BS republicans are the minority. LOL

And even the favorite poll of the righties (rassmussen) and their ratings have started to slide back into obama's favor

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 34% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-seven percent (37%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -3. That’s a five point improvement since last week’s speech and the President’s best Approval Index rating in more than two months. Overall, 52% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance.

It's kind of funny how you guys aren't touting this now that it's started moving back up. LOL

WOW talk about desperation and dishonesty. You are using the OLD chart. The new one has improved for obama and he is only at a -3 according to rasmussen.

So why be dishonest and use an out of date poll skooks?? LOL

poor skooks can't even be honest enough to use current polling data from his own favorite poll.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 34% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-seven percent (37%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -3. That’s a five point improvement since last week’s speech and the President’s best Approval Index rating in more than two months.

It looks like you just stuck your foot in your mouth and proved that you are nothing but a dishonest hack...s0n. HAHAHA

Up to two million march to US Capitol to protest against Obama's spending in 'tea-party' demonstration | Mail Online

Up to two million people marched to the U.S. Capitol today, carrying signs with slogans such as "Obamacare makes me sick" as they protested the president's health care plan and what they say is out-of-control spending.

The line of protesters spread across Pennsylvania Avenue for blocks, all the way to the capitol, according to the Washington Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency.

People were chanting "enough, enough" and "We the People." Others yelled "You lie, you lie!" and "Pelosi has to go," referring to California congresswoman Nancy Pelosi.

Far greater numbers than anyone was expecting, it seems. These protests have tapped a nerve...

Here's another estimate, I think that it is very funny that these estimates are coming in from 75,000 to 2 million, even O'Reily low balled it and said 75,000, I think he needs to look at the pictures.

http://americangrandjury.org/march-on-dc-draws-2-million

and onother, I like the post down at the bottom of the link stating that we need a counting czar, we should get a better number about this turnout, there had to be some airial shots taken and from those they will get a more accurate measure. Anyway you look at it, it was huge and not something that our congress and senate can or should ignore. This will only get much bigger should Obama stay to the far left and not move to the center on policy issues.

http://www.jillstanek.com/archives/2009/09/photos_of_dc_te.html

Last edited:
My point exactly. THere's something fundamentally wrong in a country when we can't count how many people protested in DC. I think the numbers are being held.

We do need a counting czar. It's a shame there isn't anyone in the US who can count, or is BRAVE enough to let his/her voice be heard!

This is just so idiotic, lol.

Last edited:
Up to two million march to US Capitol to protest against Obama's spending in 'tea-party' demonstration | Mail Online

Up to two million people marched to the U.S. Capitol today, carrying signs with slogans such as "Obamacare makes me sick" as they protested the president's health care plan and what they say is out-of-control spending.

The line of protesters spread across Pennsylvania Avenue for blocks, all the way to the capitol, according to the Washington Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency.

People were chanting "enough, enough" and "We the People." Others yelled "You lie, you lie!" and "Pelosi has to go," referring to California congresswoman Nancy Pelosi.

Far greater numbers than anyone was expecting, it seems. These protests have tapped a nerve...

Here's another estimate, I think that it is very funny that these estimates are coming in from 75,000 to 2 million, even O'Reily low balled it and said 75,000, I think he needs to look at the pictures.

http://americangrandjury.org/march-on-dc-draws-2-million

and onother, I like the post down at the bottom of the link stating that we need a counting czar, we should get a better number about this turnout, there had to be some airial shots taken and from those they will get a more accurate measure. Anyway you look at it, it was huge and not something that our congress and senate can or should ignore. This will only get much bigger should Obama stay to the far left and not move to the center on policy issues.

Jill Stanek - Photos of DC Tea Party: thousands or millions?

Very impressive crowd sizes on the links with PICTURES you provided.

These liberals are trying to subtract numbers to "balance" their theories. I guess they have been taking math lessions from Barack Obama.---:lol:

Now all of these Americans have been called "racists"--by the Obama media networks--which in includes CNN--ABC--NBC--MSNBC--CBS--along with Joe Wilson. It's really an insult to our intelligence. These stations have their LIPS glued to Obama's ass. They no longer report the news--they make it up. Odd that they attacked Joe Wilson--but never mentioned section 1702 of HR3200 that would have included health care coverage to illegals. Maybe Van Jones--is really running the main stream media now-a-days?--

Attachments

• $economic-graph.jpg
    $economic-graph.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Forum List

Back