DC Protests Draw 2 Million

Ame®icano;1517153 said:
I do find it interesting how people like you have flooded the internet with false numbers, with threads like this one, creating a Google Bomb.

An interesting method of spreading false propaganda.

The only one who's insisting on numbers is YOU.

I don't care was there 70,000 or a 1,000,000 people. Either number is more then expected.

Now drink some kool-aid and calm down.

And the TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS?

Now go pop some oxycontin, I heard it heightens reading comprehension, at least that's what Rush said.

I am not listening Rush, but it looks like you do.

Ame®icano;1517153 said:

I don't care was there 70,000 or a 1,000,000 people. Either number is more then expected.

And maybe after you check out the thread title you should start reading the posts from the beginning of the thread.

Ame®icano;1517153 said:
I do find it interesting how people like you have flooded the internet with false numbers, with threads like this one, creating a Google Bomb.

obama.gif

Like the video, btw.

Here's something fun to watch...

'Time Lapse' Footage of the streets between 800am until 1130 am on Saturday...

TIME LAPSE FOOTAGE

I thought it was interesting, and telling...

Cool time lapse.

Seems to back up the 70,000 number though.

If there were even a million people that entire area would have been wall-to-wall people, the rooftops would have been full, and the crowd would have spread far, far beyond the range of that camera.

And maybe after you check out the thread title you should start reading the posts from the beginning of the thread.

All 462 of them? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sjvc6baor8]YouTube - 9/12 Protest Washington DC Time Lapse Footage 0800 - 1130[/ame]

Beautiful!

From "The American Thinker"

9/12 demonstration a record DC turnout: National Park Service<LINK

Thomas Lifson
[FONT=times new roman,times]The truth will out. Despite mainstream media attempts to characterize turnout as [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]in the thousands[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times], a spokesman for the National Park Service, Dan Bana, is quoted as saying "It is a record.... We believe it is the largest event held in Washington, D.C., ever."[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]_______________________[/FONT]

Whatever. Fact remains? The Government is on notice by The People, and that's what's important. Will the Statist listen? Probably not if their record is any indication. But just a note here? If they don't? Saturday will look like a picnic in the park on a peaceful Sunday in my view.

All 462 of them? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sjvc6baor8]YouTube - 9/12 Protest Washington DC Time Lapse Footage 0800 - 1130[/ame]

Beautiful!

Here is one from the street!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UULBKgxRGk]YouTube - march on washington dc 9/12/2009 taxpayer tea party protest[/ame]

Ame®icano;1517153 said:

obama.gif

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Good one!!!!!!!!

The National Parks Service does not provide this sort of data for protests anymore. Period.

They refuse to after past attempts to politicize what they did put out.

The gentleman they are pretending put out the quote, "Dan Bana" doesn't even exist. His real name is "David Barna", and the report of him claiming a "Record Size" was From the OBAMA INAUGURATION.

Here's a link:

Inauguration has Record Numbers

Last edited:

Thomas Lifson
[FONT=times new roman,times]The truth will out. Despite mainstream media attempts to characterize turnout as [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]in the thousands[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times], a spokesman for the National Park Service, Dan Bana, is quoted as saying "It is a record.... We believe it is the largest event held in Washington, D.C., ever."[/FONT]

Whatever. Fact remains? The Government is on notice by The People, and that's what's important. Will the Statist listen? Probably not if their record is any indication. But just a note here? If they don't? Saturday will look like a picnic in the park on a peaceful Sunday in my view.

The National Park Service doesn't provide estimates, you know. :lol::lol::lol:

Crowd estimates vary wildly for Capitol march -- latimes.com

From the article:
Confusion and anger over crowd estimates are as much a part of Washington as its granite monuments. Million Man March organizers in 1995 threatened to sue the National Park Service for estimating a crowd of 400,000 when their own number was between 1.5 million and 2 million people. Afterward, Congress directed the agency not to produce estimates.

"We do not give crowd estimates for any event, any time, whatsoever, period," said Bill Line, spokesman for the National Park Service.

The people have put the right on notice: you guys have no power. Run along.

Thomas Lifson

I recommend that everyone google this Dan Bana guy. :lol::lol::lol:

And if that wasn't enough? Guess who cleaned up after themselves properly? HINT? It wasn't the Omama Immacculation participants...

HAVE A LOOK <PHOTO ESSAY By The Gateway Pundit...

Imagine that? Quite striking, don't you think?

Thanks for proving that it wasn't as many people as at the Inauguration. The infrastructure wasn't overwhelmed because there wasn't as many people.

(Hint for Tommy who doesn't figure things out on his own. The numbers you claim would overflow every trashcan/bin in Washington and they would have no choice but to leave trash out. But if there isn't that many there, the trash can system can handle it.)

Forum List

Back