DC Protests Draw 2 Million

Is Dr Smith still yapping.

I'm tempted to pop him off ignore and see if he is hacking apart posts to misrepresent what people say again or if he is providing good solid arguments.

Not tempted enough this early thought :lol:

LOL Like I said all you have left to offer is your moronic blabbering. keep it up your lame attempts to attack me are very entertaining and tell me how desperate you are to try and tear me down. LOL

BTW you never answered my question, which is it?? Fact is that you dishonestly tried to claim that my brush was too wide so I explained my statement so even you could understand it.
So did you understand that I wasn't referring to the right as a whole or not??
Are you ignorant or a liar??

What does it matter to you what anyone outside yourself thinks.

So is this you transferring your unacceptable beliefs onto me??

And yet I ask questions that you avoid. LOL I wonder why you avoid them? Oops that's another question. LOL

That's funny considereing the fact that you are the one that was busted for mischaracterizing me when you tried to spin my statement to mean something that I clearly did not say.

And yet you are the one that mischaracterized what I said as you tried to put me into one of your slots, neatly wrapped up and miscatorgized. LOL

wow, more baseless personal attacks from you. LOL imagine that.

Hey, you were the one that mischaracterized my statement and it really doesn't matter if it was intentionally based on dishonesty or a mistake based on ignorance. Either way, you were wrong and if you were honest and had any integrity you would admit it. However, it does look like you answered my question with your actions. You dishonest attempts to discredit me for pointing out your mischaracterization shows you to be a liar.

LOL funny that this actually describes your posts to a t. Your posts start with baseless attacks and they end with them.

By the way Did I tell you that your brush was too wide.

Is this supposed to be a question??

You can Keep your excuses. :eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Who is offering excuses?? Fact is that you dishonestly tried to mischaracterize my statement, I pointed to how and where you did it and instead of admitting to your dishonesty you engaged in baseless personal attacks in a scorched earth like rant to try to tear me down and miscatorgize me as you try to attack me claiming I am doing the same. That only makes you look foolish, hypocritical and more dishonest than you did to begin with. LOL

Smith ............geeeez. You gotta buckle up your chinstrap s0n and grow some leather on that thin skin of yours. Nobody cares you've been personally attacked s0n.........

Caring about what strangers think of you isnt a recipe for resiliency in life................

so please............stop taking uop band width with your tales of woe, "Ive been hurt by your words!!!":eusa_hand: Highly gay s0n..................

Is Dr Smith still yapping.

I'm tempted to pop him off ignore and see if he is hacking apart posts to misrepresent what people say again or if he is providing good solid arguments.

Not tempted enough this early thought :lol:

LOL more false allegations from you. Imagine that.
Keep it up loser, your constant dishonesty only proves you to be the hack that I called you out to be in that other thread that you ran away from after I asked you to prove your accusation.

What does it matter to you what anyone outside yourself thinks.

So is this you transferring your unacceptable beliefs onto me??

And yet I ask questions that you avoid. LOL I wonder why you avoid them? Oops that's another question. LOL

That's funny considereing the fact that you are the one that was busted for mischaracterizing me when you tried to spin my statement to mean something that I clearly did not say.

And yet you are the one that mischaracterized what I said as you tried to put me into one of your slots, neatly wrapped up and miscatorgized. LOL

wow, more baseless personal attacks from you. LOL imagine that.

Hey, you were the one that mischaracterized my statement and it really doesn't matter if it was intentionally based on dishonesty or a mistake based on ignorance. Either way, you were wrong and if you were honest and had any integrity you would admit it. However, it does look like you answered my question with your actions. You dishonest attempts to discredit me for pointing out your mischaracterization shows you to be a liar.

LOL funny that this actually describes your posts to a t. Your posts start with baseless attacks and they end with them.

Is this supposed to be a question??

You can Keep your excuses. :eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Who is offering excuses?? Fact is that you dishonestly tried to mischaracterize my statement, I pointed to how and where you did it and instead of admitting to your dishonesty you engaged in baseless personal attacks in a scorched earth like rant to try to tear me down and miscatorgize me as you try to attack me claiming I am doing the same. That only makes you look foolish, hypocritical and more dishonest than you did to begin with. LOL

Smith ............geeeez. You gotta buckle up your chinstrap s0n and grow some leather on that thin skin of yours. Nobody cares you've been personally attacked s0n.........

Caring about what strangers think of you isnt a recipe for resiliency in life................

so please............stop taking uop band width with your tales of woe, "Ive been hurt by your words!!!":eusa_hand: Highly gay s0n..................

It really has very little to do with the personal attacks against me. The words don't hurt me but I like to draw attention to them because they show how desperate and dishoenst righties like you have become since you were voted into the minority. After righties have been cornered and can't spin a way out they start getting angry, personal and avoid even trying to debate. All they do is lash out which tells me that I must have done something right. LOL

BTW I see that you still haven't commented on why you chose to use a month old poll from rassmussen instead of the current info that put obama in a better light. I wonder why?? LOL

Slick, but not slick enough. ...
If you think I'm here to be slick, you're wrong. I have better things to do than to try to be 'slick' on some forum. :cuckoo:

Since all you are doing is trying to do is be slick, I have to ask, What are you doing here if you really have better things to do? LOL

Says the poster who has tried to avoid substantiating his claim with nothing but a lot of SPIN.

Another strawman. I said spending.

You have said alot of things and proven nothing. Typical and expected.

No shit. So, what is the point of making any comparison?

Didn't you try to make that comparison when you were talking about how they intersect?
I just noticed this. What an idiot.

If you think I'm here to be slick, you're wrong. I have better things to do than to try to be 'slick' on some forum. :cuckoo:

Since all you are doing is trying to do is be slick, I have to ask, What are you doing here if you really have better things to do? LOL

Says the poster who has tried to avoid substantiating his claim with nothing but a lot of SPIN.

No shit. So, what is the point of making any comparison?

Didn't you try to make that comparison when you were talking about how they intersect?

Thank you for proving the point of my previous post (#864). LOL

It doesn't prove much of anything you've written, but it certainly does demonstrate your lack of comprehension or that you don't bother reading threads before posting. If one did either of those, I would think they would be mortified to post what you did.

Carry on. :popcorn:

It doesn't prove much of anything you've written, but it certainly does demonstrate your lack of comprehension or that you don't bother reading threads before posting. If one did either of those, I would think they would be mortified to post what you did.

Carry on. :popcorn:

Actually it does provide even more evidence that righties tend to lash out when they run out of spin and their previous attempts to spin or be slick failed miserably.

However, since you have gone there what SPECIFICALLY was wrong with what I posted about your post??

Last edited:
I'm telling you if you want your movement to be taken seriously then you need to weed out the "Black Helicopter" people from your rallys. It would also help if you can justify WHY there weren't protesting SPENDING under Bush. Don't try to claim that you were out there with all the LIBS protesting the WAR because the people who are demonstrating are TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT types of people.

I'm telling you if you want your movement to be taken seriously then you need to weed out the "Black Helicopter" people from your rallys. It would also help if you can justify WHY there weren't protesting SPENDING under Bush. Don't try to claim that you were out there with all the LIBS protesting the WAR because the people who are demonstrating are TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT types of people.

Why ? the 16% Far Lefties are recruiting again?

What is it to you what is your point?

I Protested under Reagan, You are wrong there.

bummer for you ijits that number's a lie...

*shrug*

but y'all keep repeating it...maybe you won't feel like such loons.

Bloggers claim photo shows millions at "tea party" protest
Bookmark this story:
Buzz up!ShareThis
Bloggers said this photo showed a gargantuan crowd at Saturday's "tea party" protest. But it apparently was taken in 1997 at a Promise Keepers rally.
In the competitive world of Washington protests, crowd size is often a matter of dispute. Organizers usually boast of huge crowds, while police and the news media offer much smaller estimates.

So supporters of Saturday’s “tea party” protests against President Barack Obama were quick to highlight their big turnout. To bolster countless claims on blogs and Facebook, many posted a photograph that showed a gargantuan crowd sprawling from Capitol Hill down the National Mall to the Washington Monument.

But it turns out the photo is more than 10 years old, apparently taken during a 1997 Promise Keepers rally.

PolitiFact | Bloggers claim photo shows millions at "tea party" protest
:cuckoo:

bummer for you ijits that number's a lie...

*shrug*

but y'all keep repeating it...maybe you won't feel like such loons.

Bloggers claim photo shows millions at "tea party" protest
Bookmark this story:
Buzz up!ShareThis
Bloggers said this photo showed a gargantuan crowd at Saturday's "tea party" protest. But it apparently was taken in 1997 at a Promise Keepers rally.
In the competitive world of Washington protests, crowd size is often a matter of dispute. Organizers usually boast of huge crowds, while police and the news media offer much smaller estimates.

So supporters of Saturday’s “tea party” protests against President Barack Obama were quick to highlight their big turnout. To bolster countless claims on blogs and Facebook, many posted a photograph that showed a gargantuan crowd sprawling from Capitol Hill down the National Mall to the Washington Monument.

But it turns out the photo is more than 10 years old, apparently taken during a 1997 Promise Keepers rally.

PolitiFact | Bloggers claim photo shows millions at "tea party" protest
:cuckoo:

Jillian, imagine there were less than 20k. How would the turn the story?

it turns the story because that isn't "mainstream"...and that isn't a big deal in terms of protests...it's just the deadenders.

you want them to be legitimized...

but they aren't...they're extremists and wingnuts.

why aren't you creating threads about Rush Limbaugh and Michelle Malkin the lying trash?

Too busy worrying about ACORN? Or about the difference between short term and long term savings?

Last edited:
it turns the story because that isn't "mainstream"...and that isn't a big deal in terms of protests...it's just the deadenders.

you want them to be legitimized...

but they aren't...they're extremists and wingnuts.

why aren't you creating threads about Rush Limbaugh and Michelle Malkin the lying trash?

Too busy worrying about ACORN? Or about the difference between short term and long term savings?

By what parameters? Your's? Mine? Who's?

Forum List

Back