DC Protests Draw 2 Million

it turns the story because that isn't "mainstream"...and that isn't a big deal in terms of protests...it's just the deadenders.

you want them to be legitimized...

but they aren't...they're extremists and wingnuts.

why aren't you creating threads about Rush Limbaugh and Michelle Malkin the lying trash?

Too busy worrying about ACORN? Or about the difference between short term and long term savings?
you mean there havent been enough already?

Here is new video from 9-12, by COTErack.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYm0_PrmaeY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYm0_PrmaeY[/ame]

So what are the counts up to or down to today?

It depends on who you ask still :lol:

I'm going with 143,345,945,120,001 protestors today :rofl:

sorry i feel silly this morning....i dunno we still dont have an "official" count.

LOL, I'm going with -20 Protestors.

There was no-one there, and 20 people who were supposed to be there, but took too much Oxycontin.

Wow, Politifact gave that picture a "Pants on Fire" rating, as well as the 2 million people BS.

Do right-wingers ever worry that they're lied to so often by their right-wing icons?

Here's CNN responding to FoxNews' BS claims about "No-one covering the tea party protests":

This is a must watch. I think Rick Sanchez' head is gonna explode.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1f5xrOfGU]YouTube - CNN's Rick Sanchez Calls FOX News Liars[/ame]

Here's CNN responding to FoxNews' BS claims about "No-one covering the tea party protests":

This is a must watch. I think Rick Sanchez' head is gonna explode.

YouTube - CNN's Rick Sanchez Calls FOX News Liars

Wow. Too bad the Issue wasn't the ACORN Tapes.:lol:

Honest assessment. He is no Aaron Brown. I truly miss Him. Professional, in Every way a Gentleman. Rick does a fair job. I'm not convinced at all about the Photograph. DC Mall shot with the capital. Tree angles and other things suggest a similar area, which would be common. He is assuming it's a CNN shot. If he is wrong there that makes him a liar too, and would also need to Apologize. Chill out.

Domestic news I go FOX first. International I generally as a rule like CNN Camera Network Infrastructure. I do not watch footage from cell phone cameras. I hate that. So there CNN shines. Domestic, I prefer FOX first, CNN second, third the Networks with the Exception of NYC Local News. Crisis I will scan every News channel. I really do miss Aaron Brown. He was calming in Crisis, few come any where his talent and skill.

Wow, Politifact gave that picture a "Pants on Fire" rating, as well as the 2 million people BS.

Do right-wingers ever worry that they're lied to so often by their right-wing icons?

These are people who believe that all the wisdom of the world came from a magic apple given to a naked woman by a talking snake.

After that, a 1000% exaggeration of the size of a crowd is peanuts.

These are people who believe that all the wisdom of the world came from a magic apple given to a naked woman by a talking snake.

and your post is a total LIE

but dont let that stop you

Which part of his post is a lie?

The talking snake part? Genesis ring a bell?

The 1000% exaggeration part? Yeah, that might be false. 200,000 is still possibly too large a number.

Which part of his post is a lie?

The talking snake part? Genesis ring a bell?

The 1000% exaggeration part? Yeah, that might be false. 200,000 is still possibly too large a number.
clearly you dont know the story either
maybe you should actually READ Genesis and find out what it ACTUALLY says, doesnt matter if you believe it or not, thats NOT what the story says

Wow. How much did your education cost You, to be able to talk like that. I'm speechless, Almost. I'm not quite sure you're pissing off enough people yet. Who else can you trash to get a bigger response? Carbon Credits? CO2 is a pollutant cult?

You nailed the Jews, Christians and Muslims on Eden ( You realize that was only one of the creation stories, right?), What do ya want to nail the Hindu's and Buddhist's with?
The Krishna's?

You don't want to exclude anyone , right?

What about the Statists that think that Government is God, Their word ids infallible until they change their minds again, right.

Try to be more inclusive in your condemnation next time and we'll just let this one slide.

Wow. How much did your education cost You, to be able to talk like that. I'm speechless, Almost. I'm not quite sure you're pissing off enough people yet. Who else can you trash to get a bigger response? Carbon Credits? CO2 is a pollutant cult?

You nailed the Jews, Christians and Muslims on Eden ( You realize that was only one of the creation stories, right?), What do ya want to nail the Hindu's and Buddhist's with?
The Krishna's?

What about the Statists that think that Government is God, Their word ids infallible until they change their minds again, right.

Try to be more inclusive in your condemnation next time and we'll just let this one slide.

Apparently "Carbonated" just made Billions of Enemies with ONE Singular, Ignorant Post.

I hope that poster can stand the fallout, lest he/she/it go into hiding?

The Krishna's?

Oh, I see, it's fine to viciously attack people because of their political beliefs, but God help the person who makes fun of someone's religious beliefs, if they're a monotheists anyway.

I'm sure you are equally angry at people who make fun of the beliefs of Scientologists, Witches, and Athiests, right?

Take a chill pill. Or in Dive's case, an oxycontin.

:lol::lol::lol:

The Krishna's?

Oh, I see, it's fine to viciously attack people because of their political beliefs, but God help the person who makes fun of someone's religious beliefs, if they're a monotheists anyway.

I'm sure you are equally angry at people who make fun of the beliefs of Scientologists, Witches, and Athiests, right?

i dont make fun of ANY religion
and you can stick your Oxycontin up your ass

The Krishna's?

First I gave him a Pass, and only called him on not being inclusive.

Second it's not your political Views that concern, but the Chains, prisons, and mass graves that follow the mistakes of following Totalitarian Politics. Individual Liberty is the Best Treasure We have in this Life. Don't be so quick to sell it.:eusa_shhh:

The Glen Beck claim was a million and a half. Even if the crowd were 150,000, which is probably high, that is 1/10th of a million and a half.

Did you get that figure of 2 million from same can't remember name of university as Beck? Interesting how this number keeps growing, it was more like 70,000. And it didn't appear to be against health care reform march, I think some have lost their minds

Forum List

Back