DC Trucker Rally Flopper

The mandates were never the goal. Opposing Biden was the goal. Organizers just used the mandates as a focal point to keep the crazies riled up. Now that he mandates are going away, the same partisan organizers will find something else to rile the crazies up with and go again.
Ding ding ding

The sham convoy -- really just an excuse for a Trump rally -- is dead in the water.

On to the next fake white grievance

Last edited:
youre letting your ignorance show again,,

How many made it past the fence onto the White House lawn?

The masks are coming off because the left sees they are road kill in the midterms and when Joe Depends
is up in the barrel.

What is in your front yard is immaterial. And the convoy isn't anywhere near completing their little visit to
Joe Town yet. Rawstory must be a bit player on the lying left bug screen because no other news service is
pretending the convoy has arrived yet.

You guys will swallow anything the media puts in your face.
The masks are coming off because positivity rates are really low. There simply isn’t enough Covid circulating to necessitate their use.

Yep, that is it. Has nothing at all to do with the number of new cases dropping by 92% in the last 45 days.

You people are a fucking joke. you whine like 3 year olds about the mask mandates, and then when they are dropped you whine about them being dropped.

How do you even look in the mirror?
Because unlike you, my comments do not cause me any shame.

And frankly I am not "whining" because finally the mask mandates seem to be going away (despite your lie
about that). Quite the contrary.

But I'm also not unaware of the democrats getting their faces pushed
into the dirt in political polls.
So don't pretend that isn't part of the equation to save Joe Depend's winkled ass!

And frankly the number of Covid cases goes up and down depending on what the politicians need to say.
So this whole politicized misadventure has been a circle jerk for over two years now and Tony Faucci
is STILL claiming that new variants in the virus may indeed cause the Puppet Masters to require masking
up in the future.

Zip, Pop, Fizzle. When more reporters show up than your audience it's called a flop.

Seems to me that an audience of 10 supporters is a sign of their future. Like doing some trucking.

"Rage against Joe Biden failed to materialize on Tuesday at a trucker rally held near the Washington Monument ahead of the president's State of the Union address."

One of the convoys isn't getting to Iowa til this weekend...lol

Glad to see you Leftists sticking up for the working folks...LMAO

Forum List

Back