DC Trucker Rally Flopper

You people are way behind since the Convoy is barely East of OKLAHOMA as of this morning:

The Last Refuge

February 28, 2022 | Sundance

Day Five Update, Oklahoma, The People’s Convoy Crosses America

Excerpt:

Friend of the Treehouse, John Spiropolous is traveling with The People’s Convoy and sharing ground reports along the route.

John has reported today, the convoy is gathering participants along the route and now encompasses approximately 20 miles of trucks. The truckers drive anywhere from a minimum of 250 to 375 miles a day. Travel times range from a minimum of three and a half hours of driving to a maximum of five and three quarters hours of driving a day.

As John shares, “the People’s Convoy, now more than 20 miles long, rolls through Oklahoma to cheering crowds at overpasses across the state.” The overpasses along the route are filled with cheering supporters. Here’s the Day Five report. WATCH:

LINK

Yep. Just like the cannon I put in my front yard. The goal was to end pirate attacks and there has not been on attack since I put it in my yard
The masks are coming off because the left sees they are road kill in the midterms and when Joe Depends
is up in the barrel.

What is in your front yard is immaterial. And the convoy isn't anywhere near completing their little visit to
Joe Town yet. Rawstory must be a bit player on the lying left bug screen because no other news service is
pretending the convoy has arrived yet.

You guys will swallow anything the media puts in your face.

Last edited:
Zip, Pop, Fizzle. When more reporters show up than your audience it's called a flop.

Seems to me that an audience of 10 supporters is a sign of their future. Like doing some trucking.

"Rage against Joe Biden failed to materialize on Tuesday at a trucker rally held near the Washington Monument ahead of the president's State of the Union address."

Apparently, most of the online hype disappeared when Russian trolls got repurposed to propaganda about Ukraine and Europe.

And now the useful idiot American truckers are rudderless, without their Russian troll leadership and media team.

What a rookie attempt at deflecting the discussion.

Biden is still a chickenshit, regardless of what Trump did on January 6.

You and the rest of the idiot left believe that if someone in your party is fuck up, but someone on the right is a bigger fuck up, that your guy stops being a fuck up.

But that's not how it works. Your guy is still a fuck up, and Biden is as big a fuck up now as he has ever been...
What an ironic post and you support the coward trump too. :heehee:

Being the purveyor of useless raw sewage is a thankless job, but I'm here to say thanks for the effort.

You almost swayed an 87-year old shut-in from El Segundo, to your side..... but then she said, "nah, they're too fucking stupid for me"..... maybe next time.

The masks are coming off because the left sees they are road kill in the midterms and when Joe Depends
is up in the barrel.

What is in your front yard is immaterial.

All 50 States lifted their restrictions in June 2021.

Were there midterm elections in 2021?

No?

Then STFU dummy.

Forum List

Back