DC vs. Jones II

You might take behavior outside of the Octagon into account, but the MMA community as a whole wont.

That's fine. They just have to realize that they need people like my wife and myself to shell out $69.99 every month for the PPV as well as people with your views.

We've found ourselves let down by the last several fight nights we ordered..... last minute changes to cards, too many fights going to the judges, questionable judgibg criteria, preferred fighters losing (Not a UFC problem - but it does make us less likely to order events), etc...

You might take behavior outside of the Octagon into account, but the MMA community as a whole wont.

That's fine. They just have to realize that they need people like my wife and myself to shell out $69.99 every month for the PPV as well as people with your views.

We've found ourselves let down by the last several fight nights we ordered..... last minute changes to cards, too many fights going to the judges, questionable judgibg criteria, preferred fighters losing (Not a UFC problem - but it does make us less likely to order events), etc...
Yeah, all that sucks, but i still order every PPV, i watch every free fight card, and im also a UFC Fight PASS subscriber. You gotta take the good with the bad. Fighters get injured, sometimes theres bad refs and judges, but its still fun as hell to watch!

Yeah, all that sucks, but i still order every PPV, i watch every free fight card, and im also a UFC Fight PASS subscriber. You gotta take the good with the bad. Fighters get injured, sometimes theres bad refs and judges, but its still fun as hell to watch!

It's fun to watch, when there's a fight. It just feels like we get more "Woodley vs Maia" type bouts than Cormier vs Jones or Lawler vs Cerrone type fights. I want to see a fight, not a game, and all too often we seem to get the game.

If I could believe we would see a supermajority of fights end in a finish instead of going to the judges I'd probable buy them all and get FightPass. I just can't see investing the money in ballroom dancing competitions, and thsts whst many of these bouts turn into.

It's fun to watch, when there's a fight. It just feels like we get more "Woodley vs Maia" type bouts than Cormier vs Jones or Lawler vs Cerrone type fights. I want to see a fight, not a game, and all too often we seem to get the game.

If I could believe we would see a supermajority of fights end in a finish instead of going to the judges I'd probable buy them all and get FightPass. I just can't see investing the money in ballroom dancing competitions, and thsts whst many of these bouts turn into.
Woodley was punished badly for his performance on Saturday. Dana was fucking pissed. The winner of that fight was supposed to fight GSP on his return, which is a "super fight", which means a fuckload more money than usual; like 1-2 million bucks, as opposed to a few hundred grand. Dana is punishing Woodly by not giving him the fight.

GSP will be fighting Bisping now.

Woodley was punished badly for his performance on Saturday. Dana was fucking pissed. The winner of that fight was supposed to fight GSP on his return, which is a "super fight", which means a fuckload more money than usual; like 1-2 million bucks, as opposed to a few hundred grand. Dana is punishing Woodly by not giving him the fight.

GSP will be fighting Bisping now.

Woodley and Maia got paid for thst ballet performance on Saturday night. Woodley even gets credited with a victory for thst dance session. Talk to me when wins are vacated, payments retracted and contracts voided.

Either that or when rules are changed to force these combatants to actually engage in COMBAT. Scoring and/or rule changes that punish any fighter who wants to dance instead of fight. Rope-a-dope should be the end of a UFC career.

Forum List

Back