DCCC Chair Sean Patrick Maloney: Dems Running For House Are For Abortion-On-Demand Until Birth

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
sick and disgusting, they want women's votes? this is not the way to get it!

Ummm, the title does not match the video.

He said NOTHING LIKE WHAT YOU CLAIMED HE SAID IN THE TITLE.

It is not a good thing to simply lie about your opposition. But I understand, some people feel it is appropriate to "lie for God".

Such a thing is demonic. End of story.

What? Lying about what someone said? Yeah, that's pretty vile. It's "false witness" so it's definitely a violation of God's rules. Demonic? Maybe not that far.

The OP should see if they can change the title so the lie doesn't have to continue.

I guess you are incapable of understanding that RvW allowed restrictions?
RvW had the following potential restrictions:
The court divided pregnancy into three trimesters, and declared that the choice to end a pregnancy in the first trimester was solely up to the woman. In the second trimester, the government could regulate abortion, although not ban it, in order to protect the mother’s health.
In the third trimester, the state could prohibit abortion to protect a fetus that could survive on its own outside the womb, except when a woman’s health was in danger.

Some on the left are actually for abortion after birth

Some on the left are actually for abortion after birth
Evil incarnate.

In Virginia a abortion during the third trimester may be performed only if the patient's life or health is endangered.

I see nothing totally unreasonable about that but I would prefer it be 15 weeks but at the same time I think that the citizens of Virginia should have the final say through a direct vote.

In Virginia a abortion during the third trimester may be performed only if the patient's life or health is endangered.

There is never a time in the third trimester where that is required.

Forum List

Back