DC's Minimum Wage Really Does Cost Jobs At Walmart

That a business owner that does the paying deciding that something is worth whatever an hour makes it worth whatever an hour. Someone accepting a position knowing what the pay is is what makes it worth that amount.

English please.

None of your fucking business what an employer is paying a worker. What the one doing the paying says a job is worth is what it's worth not what you say.

If the person accepts a position knowing the pay, they have no leg to stand on complaining after the fact. Fuck them.

So if a 12 year old can make a few hundred bucks a pop selling sex to some guy,

it's none of my business?
If you want to have a realistic discussion, do so. If you want to make stupid comment, fuck off.

I do want to have a realistic discussion.

You said it's no one's business what an employer is paying a worker. You don't really believe that, as I proved with my reply.

Say what you mean, as the first step to a realistic discussion.

You're reply involved criminal activity. Nowhere have I advocated that.

Like I said, realistic or fuck off.

Is that the same type of deferment Bill Clinton received in 1968?

Probably.....I tried to stay out of the service myself......it just didn't work. My point was that Elizabeth Cheney wouldn't exist had it not been for Dick Cheney's deferment....a touch of irony.

You can't say that with 100% certainty just speculate.

Hillary and Bill may not have been married without his deferment and she wouldn't be able to use her time as 1st "Lady" pretending it qualified her to run for Senate in NY.

There's quite a difference in your specified "coincidences" and one egg being fertilized. I have an idea that if Cheney had been in the military that particular egg wouldn't have gotten fertilized....at least not by Dick's dick.

You speculate.

Yeah....like I'm pretty sure the sun will rise tomorrow.

Not a valid comparison.

Like Walmart's Business Model...put small stores out of business

The only way they can do that is to offer a better selection at a lower price. Awful, I know.

But if they do that by using their clout to get tax breaks and deferments from local governments that give them an advantage over local businesses, the governments are failing to provide equal protection, and need to be held accountable by the feds. This is exactly what the commerce clause was for.

In the specific case of DC and the WalMarts -- What local businesses?

Fuck I don't know. And I don't care enough to go digging for it. But I've read plenty of reports documenting how large corporations shop municipal and state government for freebies and breaks. And they usually get them. It's not exactly a secret. Are you denying it?

To be very honest, sometimes those tax breaks and incentives are good things.

It's unjust government. Whenever one person, or business, or class of people, gets a perk, some people are bound to think it's a "good thing". Others, not so much. It's not up to government to score "good things" for us. Government should be the referee, applying the rules equally.

No, it's up to the government to carry out the will of the People. If the People want poor kids to get an education their family can't pay for, or healthcare their families can't pay,

it's the role of the government to implement such 'good things'.

English please.

None of your fucking business what an employer is paying a worker. What the one doing the paying says a job is worth is what it's worth not what you say.

If the person accepts a position knowing the pay, they have no leg to stand on complaining after the fact. Fuck them.

If you want to have a realistic discussion, do so. If you want to make stupid comment, fuck off.

You said it's no one's business what an employer is paying a worker. You don't really believe that, as I proved with my reply.

How can something that's no one else's business be criminal?

btw, the government with the will of the People behind it can make anything its business. That's how representative government works.

btw, the government with the will of the People behind it can make anything its business. That's how representative government works.

That's not representative government. That's democracy by majority rule something you Liberal assholes say is wrong when you're not in the majority. I guess it's OK as long as it's what you support.

That's not representative government. That's democracy by majority rule something you Liberal assholes say is wrong when you're not in the majority. I guess it's OK as long as it's what you support.

4efba7b46a09f776f44b4f73cd359734808b53327b96b0c462e7bad26d279f9c.jpg

head-up-ass.jpg

head-up-ass.jpg

Man that licks a black's President's ass always get shit on his nose.

But if they do that by using their clout to get tax breaks and deferments from local governments that give them an advantage over local businesses, the governments are failing to provide equal protection, and need to be held accountable by the feds. This is exactly what the commerce clause was for.

Fuck I don't know. And I don't care enough to go digging for it. But I've read plenty of reports documenting how large corporations shop municipal and state government for freebies and breaks. And they usually get them. It's not exactly a secret. Are you denying it?

It's unjust government. Whenever one person, or business, or class of people, gets a perk, some people are bound to think it's a "good thing". Others, not so much. It's not up to government to score "good things" for us. Government should be the referee, applying the rules equally.

No, it's up to the government to carry out the will of the People. If the People want poor kids to get an education their family can't pay for, or healthcare their families can't pay,

You goddam right it is. We're the only industrialized nation in the world that doesn't provide health care for all it's citizens. The reason? 1,000 insurance and pharmaceutical companies have their lobbyists right in the middle of every piece of proposed legislation that would harm their cause.

head-up-ass.jpg

I've never met the man but I'd rather lick his ass than to even share a men's restroom with any of the Bush family. That's a bunch of elitist assholes who pretend to be cowboys. George Bush is the biggest fake this country has ever seen in the oval office:

My guess is that he stuffed a dish cloth in his drawers before this picture was shot:

cod.jpg

Bush and his cowboy ways is what cost the lives of 4500 young Americans when he invaded Iraq just to take revenge for Saddam Hussein's attempt to kill his Daddy in Qatar......1993.

Anybody with one eye and half sense would never start messing with a tree like this with a chickenshit little saw like Bush is holding. I'm 81 years old and I use a saw twice that big.

24GH6662-1.jpg

Last edited:

What is representative government then? What kind of a government do you want where the minority rules?

Just take note...

...the poster above is saying that a government that represents the will of the People is not representative government.

Fucking amazing.

Just take note...

...the poster above is saying that a government that represents the will of the People is not representative government.

Fucking amazing.

You're not talking about representative government. You're talking about a democracy and they're different entities. Difference is when the side you oppose does what you say should be done, you call it mob rule. When your side does it, you call it the will of the people.

Just take note . . .

. . NYCarbineer doesn't know the difference between a republic and a democracy. He thinks they're the same thing and it's OK to have the latter when it's something he supports but opposes it when he doesn't.

What is representative government then? What kind of a government do you want where the minority rules?

Something quite different than democracy which is what you support when your side is in the majority but oppose otherwise. Learn the difference between the two. They aren't the same.

head-up-ass.jpg

I've never met the man but I'd rather lick his ass than to even share a men's restroom with any of the Bush family. That's a bunch of elitist assholes who pretend to be cowboys. George Bush is the biggest fake this country has ever seen in the oval office:

My guess is that he stuffed a dish cloth in his drawers before this picture was shot:

cod.jpg

Bush and his cowboy ways is what cost the lives of 4500 young Americans when he invaded Iraq just to take revenge for Saddam Hussein's attempt to kill his Daddy in Qatar......1993.

Anybody with one eye and half sense would never start messing with a tree like this with a chickenshit little saw like Bush is holding. I'm 81 years old and I use a saw twice that big.

24GH6662-1.jpg

Even if you met Obama, you still wouldn't have met a man.

Something quite different than democracy which is what you support when your side is in the majority but oppose otherwise. Learn the difference between the two. They aren't the same.

So you can't answer the question. Big surprise.

Just take note...

Fucking amazing.

You're not talking about representative government. You're talking about a democracy and they're different entities. Difference is when the side you oppose does what you say should be done, you call it mob rule. When your side does it, you call it the will of the people.

Just take note . . .

. . NYCarbineer doesn't know the difference between a republic and a democracy. He thinks they're the same thing and it's OK to have the latter when it's something he supports but opposes it when he doesn't.

The US is a representative democracy. Look it up.

You goddam right it is. We're the only industrialized nation in the world that doesn't provide health care for all it's citizens. The reason? 1,000 insurance and pharmaceutical companies have their lobbyists right in the middle of every piece of proposed legislation that would harm their cause.

Then you can show me where the word "healthcare" is in the Constitution.

There is no legitimate reason. It's time people start providing for themselves what they demand others provide to them.

So you can't answer the question. Big surprise.

So you can't tell the difference between a republic and a democracy. Not a surprise. Didn't think you could but did think you'd run that mouth.

Just take note...

Fucking amazing.

Just take note . . .

The US is a representative democracy. Look it up.

What you propose is a democracy. They're different. Look it up if you're dumbass is capable of making that distinction. I doubt you are.

You oppose the rule by majority but you also oppose having a judiciary that can overturn laws passed by the majority.
And yes I can show you your post saying that.

You don't know what you support.

Forum List

Back