DC's Minimum Wage Really Does Cost Jobs At Walmart

How can something that's no one else's business be criminal?

btw, the government with the will of the People behind it can make anything its business. That's how representative government works.

That's not representative government. That's democracy by majority rule something you Liberal assholes say is wrong when you're not in the majority. I guess it's OK as long as it's what you support.

What is representative government then? What kind of a government do you want where the minority rules?

Something quite different than democracy which is what you support when your side is in the majority but oppose otherwise. Learn the difference between the two. They aren't the same.

So you can't answer the question. Big surprise.

So you can't tell the difference between a republic and a democracy. Not a surprise. Didn't think you could but did think you'd run that mouth.

A democracy is a government where the power resides with the People. It can be direct democracy or representative democracy.

A democratic republic is a representative democracy.

You're reply involved criminal activity. Nowhere have I advocated that.

Like I said, realistic or fuck off.

btw, the government with the will of the People behind it can make anything its business. That's how representative government works.

That's not representative government. That's democracy by majority rule something you Liberal assholes say is wrong when you're not in the majority. I guess it's OK as long as it's what you support.

What is representative government then? What kind of a government do you want where the minority rules?

Something quite different than democracy which is what you support when your side is in the majority but oppose otherwise. Learn the difference between the two. They aren't the same.

You oppose the rule by majority but you also oppose having a judiciary that can overturn laws passed by the majority.
And yes I can show you your post saying that.

You don't know what you support.

I oppose what you lefties call mob rule when you're not in the majority. The sad thing is you don't mind it when you are. Typical of your lowlife kind. When you're not in the majority, you bitch and whine until a bunch of Liberal judges rule on something in your favor not on constitutionality but ideology.

So you can't tell the difference between a republic and a democracy. Not a surprise. Didn't think you could but did think you'd run that mouth.

A democracy is a government where the power resides with the People. It can be direct democracy or representative democracy.

But there is a difference between direct and representative democracy. People like you call it mob rule when the majority of the people vote to do something you don't like but perfectly OK with doing it when you have the majority.

4efba7b46a09f776f44b4f73cd359734808b53327b96b0c462e7bad26d279f9c.jpg

head-up-ass.jpg

Man that licks a black's President's ass always get shit on his nose.

I've never met the man but I'd rather lick his ass than to even share a men's restroom with any of the Bush family. That's a bunch of elitist assholes who pretend to be cowboys. George Bush is the biggest fake this country has ever seen in the oval office:

My guess is that he stuffed a dish cloth in his drawers before this picture was shot:

cod.jpg

Bush and his cowboy ways is what cost the lives of 4500 young Americans when he invaded Iraq just to take revenge for Saddam Hussein's attempt to kill his Daddy in Qatar......1993.

Anybody with one eye and half sense would never start messing with a tree like this with a chickenshit little saw like Bush is holding. I'm 81 years old and I use a saw twice that big.

24GH6662-1.jpg

Even if you met Obama, you still wouldn't have met a man.

LMAO!! Who gives a damn.....he's kicked the shit out of your best offerings.....twice!

I wish he could run again but after FDR was elected for a fourth time your party didn't let their shirt tails hit their asses till they fixed it so that nobody else could ever serve more than two terms.

4efba7b46a09f776f44b4f73cd359734808b53327b96b0c462e7bad26d279f9c.jpg

head-up-ass.jpg

I've never met the man but I'd rather lick his ass than to even share a men's restroom with any of the Bush family. That's a bunch of elitist assholes who pretend to be cowboys. George Bush is the biggest fake this country has ever seen in the oval office:

My guess is that he stuffed a dish cloth in his drawers before this picture was shot:

cod.jpg

Bush and his cowboy ways is what cost the lives of 4500 young Americans when he invaded Iraq just to take revenge for Saddam Hussein's attempt to kill his Daddy in Qatar......1993.

Anybody with one eye and half sense would never start messing with a tree like this with a chickenshit little saw like Bush is holding. I'm 81 years old and I use a saw twice that big.

24GH6662-1.jpg

LMAO!! Who gives a damn.....he's kicked the shit out of your best offerings.....twice!

Amazing what having colored skin will do to convince people to vote for you.

You ASSume I voted for McCain and Romney. Dumbass.

But there is a difference between direct and representative democracy. People like you call it mob rule when the majority of the people vote to do something you don't like but perfectly OK with doing it when you have the majority.

Direct democracy would be where the California referendum went against gay marriage w/ proposition 8.

A constitutional republic would be where the courts struck it down.

Direct democracy would be where the California referendum went against gay marriage w/ proposition 8.

And you morons called it mob rule and opposed the "will of the people" when it happened. If a court strikes down the will of the people who voted for something, that court isn't upholding the will of the people but the will of their ideology.

cod.jpg

24GH6662-1.jpg

I don't know you....I've never known you....I sure as hell don't want to know you. That eliminates the possibility that I'm a Dumbass!

cod.jpg

24GH6662-1.jpg

I don't know you....I've never known you....I sure as hell don't want to know you. That eliminates the possibility that I'm a Dumbass!

You'd be a dumbass if you had never met anyone. Some people are just born that way.

You say you don't want to know me as if you have a choice in the matter.

And you morons called it mob rule and opposed the "will of the people" when it happened. If a court strikes down the will of the people who voted for something, that court isn't upholding the will of the people but the will of their ideology.

Quote me saying that.

So now you're objecting to the Court overturning mob rule? lol, just as I said.

Should the Court have the power to rule on constitutionality or not?

cod.jpg

24GH6662-1.jpg

You'd be a dumbass if you had never met anyone. Some people are just born that way.

Oh You'd Better Believe That I Have A Choice!

Oh You'd Better Believe That I Have A Choice!

Not one that matters.

So the will of the people doesn't matter? I thought you said it did earlier. I guess that only matters when it's your will the people want.

So the will of the people doesn't matter? I thought you said it did earlier. I guess that only matters when it's your will the people want.

Most of the time when "We the People" is invoked, it's actually referring to the will of the government, the people be damned.

Are you nuts? We've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. In 2000 Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris stole the election by cooking the books in Jeb's state(FL). I wouldn't trust a Republican in the shit house with a muzzle on.

Most of the time when "We the People" is invoked, it's actually referring to the will of the government, the people be damned.
People like NYCarbineer talk about the will of the people until that will is something they oppose. That's when they get some group of judges, based on ideology rather than constitutionality, to overrule. However, when their will is the majority, they call attempt to have it overruled as hateful, bigoted, or any other code word.

Are you nuts? We've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. In 2000 Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris stole the election by cooking the books in Jeb's state(FL). I wouldn't trust a Republican in the shit house with a muzzle on.

You were running? What office?

If you're claiming illegal activity went on, prove it or STFU.

I wouldn't piss on a Democrat if he/she was on fire to put them out unless I could piss gasoline.

You'd be referring to something like the GOP minority filibustering the background check expansion despite 90% support of the People?

You'd be referring to something like the GOP minority filibustering the background check expansion despite 90% support of the People?

90% support of what people? Does that include those who never have or never will own a gun by choice? They don't count.

Forum List

Back