DE progressives about to force the entire state to deny reality

This bill means that you can't be discriminated against in the workplace - you can't be refuse a job because you are transgender. I guess you think its okay?
You probably think these people should be gassed, too.

It also prevents discrimination against those who live and work as BOTH genders. Woe to those who forget that Tuesday is female day.

It also prevents discrimination against those who live and work as BOTH genders. Woe to those who forget that Tuesday is female day.

Why would someone want to live and work as both genders? Unless you worked in some kind of club where you made your living dressing as a woman...

The law doesn't mean that your personal beliefs need to be altered. It is kinda weird, but we cant be discriminating. Some Transgender people are literally born a woman with a penis. I'd imagine the law is more in place for people like that, not cross dressers lol

The law doesn't mean that your personal beliefs need to be altered. It is kinda weird, but we cant be discriminating. Some Transgender people are literally born a woman with a penis. I'd imagine the law is more in place for people like that, not cross dressers lol

The law needs to be clear, though. Perhaps genuine transgendered folk should carry a card from their doctor that states they are transgendered - that way you won't have creepy men wanting to use the ladies room.

The law needs to be clear, though. Perhaps genuine transgendered folk should carry a card from their doctor that states they are transgendered - that way you won't have creepy men wanting to use the ladies room.

Or we could just have them sow a little patch on their shirt so we don't even need to see a card.

I don't usually ask someone if they were once a member of the opposite sex while hiring.

http://www.delawareonline.com/artic...ransgender-discrimination-bill-up-vote-Senate

You will be forced to believe the views of completely fucked in the head people. Because liberals are such fucking mentally ill deviants.

i agree steve, when i was a teenager people like this:
“I kept it inside and dealt with the pain because I was afraid of discrimination and the fact that my government would not be there to help me.”
were considered........, ahhhhhhhh, how to put it gently ? and were institutionalized or put in a "Coo Koos Nest".

in my opinion here is the real crazy part of this horseshit.., "my government would not be there to help me" in my day kiddo, your government would have put you in a whacko bin.

why the hell can't people just accept the fact that they are what they are and not play the "let's pretend" game all their fucked up life !! :up:

No, but if you were an employer who was not comfortable with transgender people and had found out one of your employees was transgender you can no longer fire them. All the law is in place for is to stop that from happening.

This bill means that you can't be discriminated against in the workplace - you can't be refuse a job because you are transgender. I guess you think its okay?
You probably think these people should be gassed, too.

not a bad idea there........., hummmmm !!

http://www.delawareonline.com/artic...ransgender-discrimination-bill-up-vote-Senate

You will be forced to believe the views of completely fucked in the head people. Because liberals are such fucking mentally ill deviants.

“I kept it inside and dealt with the pain because I was afraid of discrimination and the fact that my government would not be there to help me.”
were considered........, ahhhhhhhh, how to put it gently ? and were institutionalized or put in a "Coo Koos Nest".

in my opinion here is the real crazy part of this horseshit.., "my government would not be there to help me" in my day kiddo, your government would have put you in a whacko bin.

why the hell can't people just accept the fact that they are what they are and not play the "let's pretend" game all their fucked up life !! :up:

The reality is that these people don't 'pretend'.

No, but if you were an employer who was not comfortable with transgender people and had found out one of your employees was transgender you can no longer fire them. All the law is in place for is to stop that from happening.

I tend to think that if you work for a man or woman who wants to fire you because of who you are, you probably will be happier working for someone else.

For example, if someone is going to discriminate against me and not hire me because of my faith, then quite frankly, i dont want to associate with that person and I will be much happier finding a job elsewhere.

May not be the best situation in the short term, but in the long term I'd be happier around people I can be myself with.

Of course, that's an incredibly stupid reason to not hire or fire a person. Anyone acting that way is stupid. But why do we need to empower government to force people to work together? It may seem fairer, but is it prudent?

to me a creepy man (?) is one who dresses and acts like a female so they can use the "ladies" room, and continue to play house or......., play Doctor !!

in my OPINION anyone defending this deviant behavior has the same "bent" :up:

The reality is that these people don't 'pretend'.

ohh really ?? if it isn't pretend what the hell is it ? a man/woman living as a woman/man is not pretending to be the opposite of what they are ? totally denying their born status.

as the OP said.., "totally fucked in the head"

Forum List

Back