Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

I hope the shooters aren't Americans. I know that sounds bad but I really hope this is an operation of a foreign entity. What little consolation that could be found in that is better than nothing. I don't want to believe that Americans have this kind of evil disregard for human life.

Where have you been? We have mass shootings like every other month!
This is not some one off nut who belongs in a psyche ward. This is far different.
How different is this a situation where an individual or a group of individuals planned to shoot and kill a bunch of cops for a perceived wrong, vs. an individual or group of individuals that would walk in to a house of prayer, and shoot and kill innocent people praising God?

Which one, in your mind, is worse?

Cause clearly you are comparing horrors and atrocities.

BLM murders people and is engaging in a terror war against cops, but the media thinks trump rallies are the problem.

Maybe the murderes are responding to the hate coming from Obama. Trump gets unfairly blamed for inciting violence but it seems to me obama is the one inciting murder.

The shooter looks like a gun nut.

You would not know a gun nut unless you are told to think that way!

picture of shooter in dallas - Twitter Search
Yeah, he looks like a rightwing gun nut.

See how the far left will deny reality!
What's the reality then? Spell it out.

If you can not see reality, me spelling it out for you will still show that you are blinded by hatred and the true racist you far left drones are.

I hope the shooters aren't Americans. I know that sounds bad but I really hope this is an operation of a foreign entity. What little consolation that could be found in that is better than nothing. I don't want to believe that Americans have this kind of evil disregard for human life.

This is not some one off nut who belongs in a psyche ward. This is far different.

Terrorists.

Terrorists.

That's how it looks. Terrorists of some sort.

You seem to be very sure of it, though - without any information.

I'm not saying these shooters in particular were. In fact, for the record, this was too well orchestrated to be two kooks motivated by a message. Motivated by something else perhaps. I really hope this isn't an act of terrorism, but it keeps looking that way.

Many far left acts of terrorism against cops in the 60's were well orchestrated as well..

However it is the far left that has the most hatred for cops.

If this was true inspired terrorism by ISIS the people would have blown themselves up in the crowd..

Dude from the picture turned himself in.

Makes you think he wasn't part of it .

Terrorists.

That's how it looks. Terrorists of some sort.

It's only a matter of speculation now what kind of terrorists these guys were.

Sad day...it's on now!
Whatcha got planned buddy?
What do you think is going to happen?
Since the most vile filth on the planet has decided with extreme cowardice, gun down those charged with the duty of protect and serve?
Is this what you really wanted? Armed insurgence in the streets because your side is "pissed off"?....
Take care in your response, sir.
You're asking the wrong guy bucko.

Ask the guy who's making the statement "It's on now!"

Why don't you ask the palooka what he means by that?

GTFOH!!!

KickButt.gif

Obama to speak on the topic Friday?

Doubtful. And if he does he'll mention the recent police shootings.
As he should. Cause and effect.
Like how Democrats talked about "white genocide" after Dylann Roof killed the 9 black church members....

Cause and effect.
Link?
And you call me a retard....

I was just demonstrating how stupid your post was.
Why don't you just explain why you think my post is stupid, instead?

Because you're not capable.
You said that Obama should mention the recent shootings of black men by police when he talks about tonight's incident because it was cause and effect.

That is literally as stupid as demanding Democrats and Obama talk about "white genocide" while commenting on the Dylann Roof story.

As he should. Cause and effect.
Like how Democrats talked about "white genocide" after Dylann Roof killed the 9 black church members....

Cause and effect.
Link?
And you call me a retard....

I was just demonstrating how stupid your post was.
Why don't you just explain why you think my post is stupid, instead?

Because you're not capable.
You said that Obama should mention the recent shootings of black men by police when he talks about tonight's incident because it was cause and effect.

That is literally as stupid as demanding Democrats and Obama talk about "white genocide" while commenting on the Dylann Roof story.
You think there is no relationship between tonight and the two men murdered by cops in the last two days? They are fucking marching in Dallas because of those two murders!

Forum List

Back