Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

Blm know they are in trouble suddenly trying to claim their movement has always been about working with police

Like how Democrats talked about "white genocide" after Dylann Roof killed the 9 black church members....

Cause and effect.
Link?
And you call me a retard....

I was just demonstrating how stupid your post was.
Why don't you just explain why you think my post is stupid, instead?

Because you're not capable.
You said that Obama should mention the recent shootings of black men by police when he talks about tonight's incident because it was cause and effect.

That is literally as stupid as demanding Democrats and Obama talk about "white genocide" while commenting on the Dylann Roof story.
You think there is no relationship between tonight and the two men murdered by cops in the last two days? They are fucking marching in Dallas because of those two murders!
Wouldn't take much planning . They know a protest was coming . Would be easy to set up a trap .

The way things are now i think the wise thing would be for the police to pull out of all black neighborhoods and call them no-go areas. If i were a cop i would not in any way ever put myself in a position to arrest or detain a black person.

The way things are now i think the wise thing would be for the police to pull out of all black neighborhoods and call them no-go areas. If i were a cop i would not in any way ever put myself in a position to arrest or detain a black person.
Why would you say a thing like that?

Like how Democrats talked about "white genocide" after Dylann Roof killed the 9 black church members....

Cause and effect.
Link?
And you call me a retard....

I was just demonstrating how stupid your post was.
Why don't you just explain why you think my post is stupid, instead?

Because you're not capable.
You said that Obama should mention the recent shootings of black men by police when he talks about tonight's incident because it was cause and effect.

That is literally as stupid as demanding Democrats and Obama talk about "white genocide" while commenting on the Dylann Roof story.
You think there is no relationship between tonight and the two men murdered by cops in the last two days? They are fucking marching in Dallas because of those two murders!
You think there was no connection between the declining white birth rates, increased anti-white discrimination and Dylann Roof's crimes?

Cops are in a no win position now. Whenever they have to interact with a black person or group they have to assume the worst so that will cause them to become more likely to feel endangered and shoot, while its equally obvious many blacks think of the police as killers.. The only answer i see is to limit to a minimum any interactions between the 2 groups.

I hope the shooters aren't Americans. I know that sounds bad but I really hope this is an operation of a foreign entity. What little consolation that could be found in that is better than nothing. I don't want to believe that Americans have this kind of evil disregard for human life.

Where have you been? We have mass shootings like every other month!
This is not some one off nut who belongs in a psyche ward. This is far different.

Terrorists.

That's how it looks. Terrorists of some sort.
You people don't know fuck-all.

STOP MAKING SHIT UP!

Psssst, it's not about the race of the cop, that doesn't matter, it's the brutality of the cop that matters.

Do other cops deserve to die because of it?
OMG!
D'ya think they're being profiled?!!!

giphy.gif

Shhhhhh! I'm not talking to you tonight.

Last edited:
I hope the shooters aren't Americans. I know that sounds bad but I really hope this is an operation of a foreign entity. What little consolation that could be found in that is better than nothing. I don't want to believe that Americans have this kind of evil disregard for human life.

Where have you been? We have mass shootings like every other month!
This is not some one off nut who belongs in a psyche ward. This is far different.

Terrorists.

That's how it looks. Terrorists of some sort.
You people don't know fuck-all.

STOP MAKING SHIT UP!

Wow. Are you okay, g5?

Forum List

Back