Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

When the dust settles, it's going to be 1 or 2 crazy rightwing white guys that were the shooter/s.

Watch...

#LOLGOP

And remember....Obama, Hillary and Bernie have made it CLEAR which side of this issue they're on. They are about 25% at fault for all this.

MSNBC now showing Mark Hughes' brother saying that when the shots were fired Mark went up to a cop and gave him his guns so that he would not be mistaken for a shooter.

Yes I am sure a far left drone site will say such things!
I've resisted for months but you're just too much of a retard, so welcome to my ignore list dumbass!

I'll never have to read the retard words 'far left drone' again! I encourage everyone to put this moron on ignore - has he ever posted anything worthwhile? No.
I know exactly who you're talking about and used the ignore feature on that poster for the only time in message boarding career a few months back.

0TNktFm.jpg

And remember....Obama, Hillary and Bernie have made it CLEAR which side of this issue they're on. They are about 25% at fault for all this.
Thinking that cops need to do a better job de-escalating situations does not mean we want to see cops murdered, dumbass.

MSNBC now showing Mark Hughes' brother saying that when the shots were fired Mark went up to a cop and gave him his guns so that he would not be mistaken for a shooter.

Yes I am sure a far left drone site will say such things!
I've resisted for months but you're just too much of a retard, so welcome to my ignore list dumbass!

I'll never have to read the retard words 'far left drone' again! I encourage everyone to put this moron on ignore - has he ever posted anything worthwhile? No.
I know exactly who you're talking about and used the ignore feature on that poster for the only time in message boarding career a few months back.

Yes we know the far left hates freedom of speech and can not handle what they dish out!

Oh, I thought you had some plans there. Anyway, I'll ask one of the few cops that are members at my church this weekend and get back to ya!
No not me...Hey, are you watching TV? How does Obama America look to you?

Since none of you clowns seem to be able to control yourselves, and have absolutely no respect for the dead:

Let me make this perfectly clear.

The next person to violate Zone 2 rules in this thread will be banned for a month. Stay on topic, don't troll.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Since none of you clowns seem to be able to control yourselves, and have absolutely no respect for the dead:

Let me make this perfectly clear.

The next person to violate Zone 2 rules in this thread will be banned for a month. Stay on topic, don't troll.
Are you able to link to it?

Seriously, I don't know where to find them.

I'd like to check out the rules.

EDIT: Never mind, found 'em.

I just heard a good statement.

You can support the police without supporting police misconduct. Likewise you can condemn police misconduct without condemning police.

Forum List

Back