Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

Since none of you clowns seem to be able to control yourselves, and have absolutely no respect for the dead:

Let me make this perfectly clear.

The next person to violate Zone 2 rules in this thread will be banned for a month. Stay on topic, don't troll.

Plenty of respect for the dead. Especially the dead cops in Dallas. Have family on DPD. Only pointing out another member who stated there was a problem with cops in america in a thread they started before going on about theshootings in Dallas. Was hoping they could point out exactly what that problem was that justified this shooting.

And remember....Obama, Hillary and Bernie have made it CLEAR which side of this issue they're on. They are about 25% at fault for all this.
Thinking that cops need to do a better job de-escalating situations does not mean we want to see cops murdered, dumbass.

Best way to deescalate a situation with police is to comply. Simply do what they ask.
Thank you......I do that everytime.....and no incidents...also I don't carry, if I did, I would let them know and ask them how they want to proceed. I'm not going near a gun around cops.....

Since none of you clowns seem to be able to control yourselves, and have absolutely no respect for the dead:

The next person to violate Zone 2 rules in this thread will be banned for a month. Stay on topic, don't troll.

Plenty of respect for the dead. Especially the dead cops in Dallas. Have family on DPD. Only pointing out another member who stated there was a problem with cops in america in a thread they started before going on about theshootings in Dallas. Was hoping they could point out exactly what that problem was that justified this shooting.

No posters here have justified the shootings in any way.

Take your flame war somewhere else.

I just heard a good statement.

You can support the police without supporting police misconduct. Likewise you can condemn police misconduct without condemning police.
I agree, and you start those wise words by not jumping to conclusions.....even with a video, you need context..

The thin blue line is not just an empty statement. It is thin and it is the last line of defense between you and your loved ones and the bad guy's.

Not yet, but the talking points aren't in yet....tomorrow morning we'll see.

Never said they justified shooting cops, only mentioned in a thread they started that the police are responsible for all the unrest and that Congress needed to fix it. Thay posted that thread just before starting this one. Just hoping they would go into that a bit more considering all the high profile officer involved shootings to date have ended with the police being cleared.

You can support the police without supporting police misconduct. Likewise you can condemn police misconduct without condemning police.

Well the problem is the far left does not care about the dead cops..

That is what they want.

Yes there are some bad cops and they should be punished in a court of law.

But as we have seen with the narratives, these cops that do their job still get can not do the job anymore because of the hatred of the far left.

I have yet to see any far left drone post that they morn the deaths of the police officers..

Never said they justified shooting cops, only mentioned in a thread they started that the police are responsible for all the unrest and that Congress needed to fix it. Thay posted that thread just before starting this one. Just hoping they would go into that a bit more considering all the high profile officer involved shootings to date have ended with the police being cleared.
I started that thread yesterday morning not just before this one. You are clearly incapable of understanding the point I was trying to make in that thread. I will say it again.....I HAVE NEVER BEEN ANTI COP. Back to ignore with you

That is what they want.

But as we have seen with the narratives, these cops that do their job still get can not do the job anymore because of the hatred of the far left.

I have yet to see any far left drone post that they morn the deaths of the police officers..
Did you post that you mourn the death of Philandro Castille and/or Alston Sterling?

That is what they want.

I agree and the problem is, a lot of times the original narrative is bullshit...we find out later the situation was way different and usually the cops are justified...not every case, but most of them.

That is what they want.

Did you post that you mourn the death of Philandro Castille and/or Alston Sterling..

I did for the one that was not armed!

So where is your post for these cops?

Last edited:
When the dust settles, it's going to be 1 or 2 crazy rightwing white guys that were the shooter/s.

Watch...

#LOLGOP

"Oh, how can we ever get all the partisanship out of politics?"

Forum List

Back