Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

"The end is coming."

That's what the media is reporting the suspect is saying.

He also said "more police are going to die."

They say that there's bombs planted "all over the place."

Something tells me that a black guy isn't involved in that type of nonsense.
Why? Too sophisticated for him? or is it a white liberal pulling the strings?

Since none of you clowns seem to be able to control yourselves, and have absolutely no respect for the dead:

Let me make this perfectly clear.

The next person to violate Zone 2 rules in this thread will be banned for a month. Stay on topic, don't troll.

Plenty of respect for the dead. Especially the dead cops in Dallas. Have family on DPD. Only pointing out another member who stated there was a problem with cops in america in a thread they started before going on about theshootings in Dallas. Was hoping they could point out exactly what that problem was that justified this shooting.

No posters here have justified the shootings in any way.

Take your flame war somewhere else.
Obama has already done that. Apparently the killing was justified because of blacks getting caught for too many crimes.

Obama: Police Killings 'Symptomatic of...Racial Disparities'

I hope Marine 1 crashes as they fly him and his herd out of washingtin.

For the people who did this, I hope the cops shoot em or crush their windpipes......whatever saves us taxpayer money.

Since none of you clowns seem to be able to control yourselves, and have absolutely no respect for the dead:

The next person to violate Zone 2 rules in this thread will be banned for a month. Stay on topic, don't troll.

Plenty of respect for the dead. Especially the dead cops in Dallas. Have family on DPD. Only pointing out another member who stated there was a problem with cops in america in a thread they started before going on about theshootings in Dallas. Was hoping they could point out exactly what that problem was that justified this shooting.

Obama has already done that. Apparently the killing was justified because of blacks getting caught for too many crimes.

Maybe not in this thread, but check this out!

MN Governor: Philando Castile wouldn't have been shot and killed if he were white

CNN already turned this incident into a gun control debate. Waited an hour into the incident to actually cover it and now are going on & on about gun control and we don't even know what guns they have or how they were obtained.

Simply unreal

Maybe not in this thread, but check this out!

MN Governor: Philando Castile wouldn't have been shot and killed if he were white
Surprise surprise, Democrats making matter worse...who knew..

as for the Doctor, come on you knew these morons would state stuff like that the moment it happened.......BLM is their brethren and always right...All hail the King (Obama)

But you're still not getting it. They're still not responsible for the actions of other people.

So, you're telling me people can't commit a heinous act motivated by a message those people send to the rest of America? I see.

No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the senders of your "message" aren't responsible for the psycho who actually goes out and kills cops.

This is an important free speech issue, actually.

Sigh.

I hear a message. I agree with the message. I agree with the message to the point of it becoming a held belief. Then I act on that belief by killing people.

I see cause and effect, whether you do or not.

So the other 300-400 in the mosque who heard the same message and didn't do squat are the ones who are defective; not the one asswipe who starts shooting people?

What are you talking about? I'm not even talking about Islam. I'm not the one trying to broad brush people. Care to try again?

President Obama, Governor Dayton fan Flames of Racism after Police Shootings

Ammoland ^ | 7 July, 2016 | Dean Weingarten

Possible-Police-shot-during-BLM-protest-600x337.jpg

Reports are that now four officers have been killed and 7 others shot at a Black Lives Matter rally in Dallas.

President Obama, once again, could not wait or ask for calm after an interracial shooting that appeared questionable on first reports.

It is impossible to know how this one will turn out, but it is absolutely irresponsible for the President to fan the flames of racism with remarks mere hours after the shooting, before numerous questions have been answered or any serious investigation has been undertaken. From the nytimes.com:

In his comments, President Obama made a point of emphasizing that protests and outrage after that shooting and one in Baton Rouge early Tuesday morning that was captured on video, did not constitute a bias against the police, saying that, “to be concerned about these issues is not to be against law enforcement.”

“I would just ask those who question the sincerity or the legitimacy of protests and vigils and expressions of outrage, who somehow label those expressions of outrage as ‘political correctness,’ I just ask folks to step back and think,” he said. “What if this happened to somebody in your family? How would you feel?”

The point is that we do not know precisely what happened yet. It is a rush to judgement. It is impossible to know this early. President Obama has a habit of rushing to judgement when cases that might be white on black make the news.

He has been repeatedly wrong. He was wrong about the arrest of Henry Lois Gates. He was wrong about Treyvon Martin. He was wrong about Michael Brown in Ferguson. He was wrong about Freddie Gray.
When there are questionable shootings of white people.......

CNN already turned this incident into a gun control debate. Waited an hour into the incident to actually cover it and now are going on & on about gun control and we don't even know what guns they have or how they were obtained.

Simply unreal
Yep, Bush 92 posted on that.....it's funny how the liberals are trying to argue it.....not even an hour.......wow.

"The end is coming."

I dunno...alls I know is that, I don't think that a black guy would be involved in this type of nonsense.

What's your thoughts?

MSNBC now showing Mark Hughes' brother saying that when the shots were fired Mark went up to a cop and gave him his guns so that he would not be mistaken for a shooter.
Who is that? That one person of interest?
He's the Black guy in the camo shirt that someone posted a photo of in this thread.

MSNBC is reporting 4 people involved, including a woman.

"The end is coming."

I dunno...alls I know is that, I don't think that a black guy would be involved in this type of nonsense.

What's your thoughts?
Do you think blacks only kill for dime bags and sneakers? That's racist.

And remember....Obama, Hillary and Bernie have made it CLEAR which side of this issue they're on. They are about 25% at fault for all this.
Thinking that cops need to do a better job de-escalating situations does not mean we want to see cops murdered, dumbass.

Best way to deescalate a situation with police is to comply. Simply do what they ask.
By de escalate he means don't arrest black people.

But you're still not getting it. They're still not responsible for the actions of other people.

So, you're telling me people can't commit a heinous act motivated by a message those people send to the rest of America? I see.

No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the senders of your "message" aren't responsible for the psycho who actually goes out and kills cops.

This is an important free speech issue, actually.

Sigh.

I hear a message. I agree with the message. I agree with the message to the point of it becoming a held belief. Then I act on that belief by killing people.

I see cause and effect, whether you do or not.

So the other 300-400 in the mosque who heard the same message and didn't do squat are the ones who are defective; not the one asswipe who starts shooting people?
One other thing, all the thousands of officers out there, two of which kill black men, are all the cops now responsible for that?

Forum List

Back