Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

"The end is coming."

That's what the media is reporting the suspect is saying.

He also said "more police are going to die."

They say that there's bombs planted "all over the place."

Something tells me that a black guy isn't involved in that type of nonsense.
Why? Too sophisticated for him? or is it a white liberal pulling the strings?
I dunno...alls I know is that, I don't think that a black guy would be involved in this type of nonsense.

What's your thoughts?
Well you made the statement...why make it? As for me, I don't see why not, black people are smart, and they can be violent, so I could see it, but if it were some white liberal backing this....it wouldn't shock me.

And remember....Obama, Hillary and Bernie have made it CLEAR which side of this issue they're on. They are about 25% at fault for all this.
Thinking that cops need to do a better job de-escalating situations does not mean we want to see cops murdered, dumbass.

Best way to deescalate a situation with police is to comply. Simply do what they ask.
By de escalate he means don't arrest black people.
yeah that moron is worthless...fuck him.

Well you made the statement...why make it? As for me, I don't see why not, black people are smart, and they can be violent, so I could see it, but if it were some white liberal backing this....it wouldn't shock me.
"The end is coming."

That sounds like something a rightwing religious fanatic would say.

Do black guys come to mind with that?

Honestly...

:rolleyes-41:

"The end is coming."

You racist piece of shit.
What's the Right-Wing response going to be if all the suspects turn out to be White?

Preview it for us, would you?

"The end is coming."

Honestly...

The Nation of Islam preaches that all the time moron.

"The end is coming."

Honestly...

The Nation of Islam preaches that all the time moron.
Really? Like what all are they saying? I'm curious, give me the important parts.

CNN already turned this incident into a gun control debate. Waited an hour into the incident to actually cover it and now are going on & on about gun control and we don't even know what guns they have or how they were obtained.

Simply unreal
Nevermind the bomb threat. They have also spent hours reminding everyone that this is because of the shooting of two innocent black men in cold blood. But ....don't jump to conclusions about these dead cops until all the facts are in.

The thin blue line is not just an empty statement. It is thin and it is the last line of defense between you and your loved ones and the bad guy's.
Is that message meant for Black people too or just Whites? I haven't seen the "thin blue line" do too much to protect Blacks.

WTF. We saw a cop on the ground. We don't know if he was dead or alive. I hope he's alive. But if he's dead, BLM has lost this debate forever.

You'd love that, wouldn't you.

You have no idea who the shooters are or why they did it, but you'll use any excuse to promote cops murdering innocent, unarmed blacks.

You're a real credit to your race there, bucko.

Be sure to breed lots of babies.

"The end is coming."

Why? Too sophisticated for him? or is it a white liberal pulling the strings?
I dunno...alls I know is that, I don't think that a black guy would be involved in this type of nonsense.

What's your thoughts?
When was the last time a Black guy committed a mass shooting?

When has a Black person ever shot up a school?

Blacks are more likely, by far, to engage in one on one shootings.

Forum List

Back