Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

To all the police officers in Dallas, this is a tragedy. Ambushed by people that have no respect for the law or for human life. My heart goes out to the officer's families. This is a sad day for America, it agree with the President, I am horrified over this event.

Amen. I am horrified by this news, PG. Our law enforcement across America have become targets for the criminally insane and there can be no justification for what is happening. Every Christian in America needs to be praying for the safety and protection of these men and women who put their lives on the line for us day in and day out - in order to keep law and order in an increasingly lawless society! My condolences and prayers to the families and loved ones of these slain officers. This is horrific news.

Is that message meant for Black people too or just Whites? I haven't seen the "thin blue line" do too much to protect Blacks.
Really? then you need to go to the inner city and get educated as to just what cops do every day.

This is not some one off nut who belongs in a psyche ward. This is far different.

Terrorists.

That's how it looks. Terrorists of some sort.
You people don't know fuck-all.

STOP MAKING SHIT UP!

I know that a coordinated attack took place at a political protest. Terrorism is defined as the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

It looks like terrorism to me.
Stop. Making. Shit. Up.

Goddam, I get sick and tired of people speculating out of their asses from inside an information vacuum.

Okay, so what was it then?

Last edited:
There is no violent message being passed on by "BLM". Period.

Shall I refresh your memory, you blithering idiot? Pay close attention to the last one.

I will spend some time on you this weekend, dummy. For now...those videos have nothing to do with BLM.

Thanks anyway.

Run away coward.

That's funny. First you accuse me of stalking you. Now you accuse me of running.

As usual. You make no sense.

The Doc is trying to talk sense into you. I will simply mock your stupidity. You will....naturally....accept both. That's what lonely people do.

There is no violent message being passed on by "BLM". Period.

Shall I refresh your memory, you blithering idiot?

The New Black Panther Party doesn't represent the "Black Lives Matter" movement any more than neo-Nazis represent the "Conservative" movement.

Oh contraire.

They only inflame the Black Lives Matter movement by injecting their black supremacist message into BLM's message.

Are you "inflamed" into becoming a racist by reading Steve McGarret's posts?

Black people aren't easily programmable robots.

The BLM movement suggests otherwise. Where did this sudden uptick of police hatred come from?

Also, the near 95% of black people who vote for Democrats prove otherwise.

People can be easily programmed. See our current state of politics? Look at the stark division in our political system. There are many people who will repeat what they are told in the face of facts and reasoning. Take the die hard liberals and conservatives on this board for example. They will repeat their talking points til they're blue in the face, it doesn't matter if you confront them with proven facts, they continue on as if they never heard you.

I disagree with your assertion. People of any race can be programmed.

Last edited:
Are you "inflamed" into becoming a racist by reading Steve McGarret's posts?

No, because his posts don't pertain to me. Nor does this question. It is beside the point.

What the NBPP is doing is taking advantage of passion through tactics of repetition. Just where does a movement draw its precepts from? What do they model themselves after?

Last edited:

The BLM movement suggests otherwise. Where did this sudden uptick of police hatred come from?

People can be easily programmed. See our current state of politics? Look at the stark division in our political system. There are many people who will repeat what they are told in the face of facts and reasoning. Take the die hard liberals and conservatives on this board for example. They will repeat their talking points til they're blue in the face, it doesn't matter if you confront them with proven facts, they continue on as if they never heard you.

We've had this conversation before, I think.

Let me get back to you later tonight on this. I have a rather in-depth response, but I don't have time to type it out right now.

We've had this conversation before, I think.

Let me get back to you later tonight on this. I have a rather in-depth response, but I don't have time to type it out right now.

As you wish. Looking forward to it.

To all the police officers in Dallas, this is a tragedy. Ambushed by people that have no respect for the law or for human life. My heart goes out to the officer's families. This is a sad day for America, it agree with the President, I am horrified over this event.

Amen. I am horrified by this news, PG. Our law enforcement across America have become targets for the criminally insane and there can be no justification for what is happening. Every Christian in America needs to be praying for the safety and protection of these men and women who put their lives on the line for us day in and day out - in order to keep law and order in an increasingly lawless society! My condolences and prayers to the families and loved ones of these slain officers. This is horrific news.
Pray? What's that gonna do?

Forum List

Back