Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

Of course this is the problem when you have a thug in chief that screams racism in the latest events!

More proof that the far left should not be in control of anything!

hillary would bring more of the same

man oh man has society deteriorated since this administration has been in place

No one can be surprised at this.

At what?

You are net surprised that 11 police officers were shot in Dallas?
You ask so many simplistic and obtuse questions with such frequency that it would be better if you communicated with someone at that level.

I'm not interested.

You'd have to know who did it to express that you are not surprised. You still do not know who killed these police officers.

You intimated that this was expected. It was not.

You are dancing around your desire to blame liberals who protest peacefully for this act.

You are purposefully vague.....so that you can meet minds with freaks while not ever really saying anything.

Try harder.

What the fuck dude, it was blacks killing cops ...protesting over blacks being ignorant dumb asses..

It was a God damn slaughter..

How many times have you been shot are by the cops?

You do not know who the shooters are. You are assuming the race of the shooters and their motive. You are talking out of your ass.
OMG, lonelaughter is still here as well, and dumb as ever. They have one on tape, black, they had one photo, black, and 4 people total, how much do you wanna bet they are black as well?

it's ok if you're a closet BLM, we know you hate cops and guns....for innocent people

Just saw the title "5 Cops Executed" on FOXNEWS' Fox & Friends.

Nicely charged language isn't it?

How much you wanna bet that that's not going to be displayed any where else?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
So what would you call it?

Warning Graphic Video: Timeline of Dallas shooting

How about you get your head out of your ass, I mean if you want cops to die, just say it MARC.....don't be a pussy about it.

Nicely charged language isn't it?....

"Charged language"? The situation is pretty fucking "charged," don't ya think? Do you want it called "workplace violence", or "accidental discharge"? What the fuck is wrong with you?

New-York-Reacts-As-Obama--010.jpg

Obama-and-BLM-1.jpg

sharptoncops.jpg

65274347.jpg

polvovalto03.jpg

The whirlwind. We all deserve what we are getting.

Not all.....only 65,915,796 of us.

So what is supposed to be said? 5 Cops went to see God. Does that fit? How about 5 Cops Help with BLM Protest.

The sniper was in an elevated position to get a clear shot at the cops. It was an ambush and the officers were executed. You are mad that truth is told?

This is a good time to post the evergreen:

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And how many black people were killed or shot in Chicago this past weekend? And why no protests for them?
Who would they be protesting against?

How about the Big Government Programs & Democrats that have kept them illiterate, uneducated and herded together in Inner City plantations?

At what?

You are net surprised that 11 police officers were shot in Dallas?
You ask so many simplistic and obtuse questions with such frequency that it would be better if you communicated with someone at that level.

I'm not interested.

You'd have to know who did it to express that you are not surprised. You still do not know who killed these police officers.

You intimated that this was expected. It was not.

You are dancing around your desire to blame liberals who protest peacefully for this act.

You are purposefully vague.....so that you can meet minds with freaks while not ever really saying anything.

Try harder.

What the fuck dude, it was blacks killing cops ...protesting over blacks being ignorant dumb asses..

It was a God damn slaughter..

How many times have you been shot are by the cops?

You do not know who the shooters are. You are assuming the race of the shooters and their motive. You are talking out of your ass.
OMG, lonelaughter is still here as well, and dumb as ever. They have one on tape, black, they had one photo, black, and 4 people total, how much do you wanna bet they are black as well?

it's ok if you're a closet BLM, we know you hate cops and guns....for innocent people

Yes. I hate cops. Right

Where have you been? We have mass shootings like every other month!
This is not some one off nut who belongs in a psyche ward. This is far different.

Terrorists.

That's how it looks. Terrorists of some sort.
You people don't know fuck-all.

STOP MAKING SHIT UP!

I know that a coordinated attack took place at a political protest. Terrorism is defined as the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

It looks like terrorism to me.
Stop. Making. Shit. Up.

Goddam, I get sick and tired of people speculating out of their asses from inside an information vacuum.

What else would you call it, Marc?! These law enforcement officers were executed! You call yourself a Christian? Where is your compassion for these men and for their families? I pray the next time you have to dial 911 the LORD convicts you for being such a hypocrite!

Forum List

Back