Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

Let me guess. When he went to buy that weapon he was a God Fearing Republican. Then all of a sudden, the converted to a mass murdering Democrat right at the time he started pulling that trigger.

You'd love that, wouldn't you
Love what? Dead cops? Not really, that's all you.

So, the fat little basement dweller can't keep his racism in context?

Let me help you with that - You'd like the end of Black Lives Matter, as is indicated in the ORIGINAL quote that you cut.

You have no idea who the shooters are or why they did it, but you'll use any excuse to promote cops murdering innocent, unarmed blacks.

And you'll use the fact that "cops kill unarmed blacks" as an excuse for cops getting killed. If you want to play this childish little game, we can.

Fatass, I'm not the one that's blaming an entire demographic for the actions of a few. You do that all the time, though.

You're a real credit to your race there, bucko.

A credit to my race? I see. So it's not okay for others to be racist, just you. Noted.

You dumb fuck, I'm multiracial.[/QUOTE]
I'm American.....

But you're still not getting it. They're still not responsible for the actions of other people.

So, you're telling me people can't commit a heinous act motivated by a message those people send to the rest of America? I see.

No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the senders of your "message" aren't responsible for the psycho who actually goes out and kills cops.

This is an important free speech issue, actually.

Sigh.

I hear a message. I agree with the message. I agree with the message to the point of it becoming a held belief. Then I act on that belief by killing people.

I see cause and effect, whether you do or not.

There is no violent message being passed on by "BLM". Period.

Let me guess. When he went to buy that weapon he was a God Fearing Republican. Then all of a sudden, the converted to a mass murdering Democrat right at the time he started pulling that trigger.
Nope....seems like 3 liberals....2 men and one woman......

But you're still not getting it. They're still not responsible for the actions of other people.

So, you're telling me people can't commit a heinous act motivated by a message those people send to the rest of America? I see.

No, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the senders of your "message" aren't responsible for the psycho who actually goes out and kills cops.

Sigh.

I hear a message. I agree with the message. I agree with the message to the point of it becoming a held belief. Then I act on that belief by killing people.

Did you see their message last night? Ambush and kill cops in cold blood....their message couldn't be any clearer....

Since none of you clowns seem to be able to control yourselves, and have absolutely no respect for the dead:

Let me make this perfectly clear.

The next person to violate Zone 2 rules in this thread will be banned for a month. Stay on topic, don't troll.

Plenty of respect for the dead. Especially the dead cops in Dallas. Have family on DPD. Only pointing out another member who stated there was a problem with cops in america in a thread they started before going on about theshootings in Dallas. Was hoping they could point out exactly what that problem was that justified this shooting.

No posters here have justified the shootings in any way.

Take your flame war somewhere else.
Obama has already done that. Apparently the killing was justified because of blacks getting caught for too many crimes.

Obama: Police Killings 'Symptomatic of...Racial Disparities'

I hope Marine 1 crashes as they fly him and his herd out of washingtin.

Awesome.

Sigh.

Did you see their message last night? Ambush and kill cops in cold blood....their message couldn't be any clearer....

Who shot the cops?

Sigh.

Who shot the cops?
Obama was on from Poland this morning and said guns shot the cops....

No one can be surprised at this.

At what?

You are net surprised that 11 police officers were shot in Dallas?
You ask so many simplistic and obtuse questions with such frequency that it would be better if you communicated with someone at that level.

I'm not interested.

You'd have to know who did it to express that you are not surprised. You still do not know who killed these police officers.

You intimated that this was expected. It was not.

You are dancing around your desire to blame liberals who protest peacefully for this act.

You are purposefully vague.....so that you can meet minds with freaks while not ever really saying anything.

Try harder.

No one can be surprised at this.

At what?

You are net surprised that 11 police officers were shot in Dallas?
Could this be yet more blood on Obama's hands?

Congratulations. You have said yet another stupid thing. Your streak is safe.
Could be another false flag event by your beloved government too...right?

What? Why would you ask that of me? I think you might be confused.

Forum List

Back